Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. (5113 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls stay tuned...

Lol,
Enough of the suspense..

Its End of the year and its gonna be a new year soon..

Gazzuz has been Good to us and we have been good to him, but we have not received any gifts from him yet, ( The oil deal is not good enough) even my company we have been giving gifts..

So we will be posting pics of some phone gadgets, that are Mostly Car related, you pick 1 or 2 you would like from gazuzz as a Christmas or new year gift....

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
Suffer no dey tire una?

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:
Pls stay tuned...

I have told you not to bring this online that we can sort this out in private .

4 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by A305: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please don't come out here to drag the man's name in the mud. Deal with him privately and i believe he will be willing to resolve issues with you accordingly.

I don't know the context of the situation you having with him but i know Gazzuzz is a guy who listens. Remember, Misery loves company.

P.S - Not vouching for him but Gazzuzz is smart enough to know that he has a reputation and brand to protect.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by thebigkendo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Waiting...................

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
A305:
Please don't come out here to drag the man's name in the mud. Deal with him privately and i believe he will be willing to resolve issues with you accordingly.

I don't know the context of the situation you having with him but i know Gazzuzz is a guy who listens. Remember, Misery loves company.

P.S - Not vouching for him but Gazzuzz is smart enough to know that he has a reputation and brand to protect.
Thank you for being you..

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by A305: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:

Thank you for being you..
You welcome sir. I can tell you a smart guy too.
Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
First on the list

Pls Avoid picking calls while driving your beautiful family this festive periods

You can't afford to take your eyes of the road for one second,
Use Finger touch sensor air buds (studs), Or Air pods, with in build power banks..

The longer green pack, comes with Original free pouch

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:
First on the list

Carry on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by noble71(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:
First on the list

Bro. go settle out with him in private, I believe by now he has reached out to you. you wont gain anything if you spoil his hard earned reputation. no body is perfect. Be a man and settle out things with him.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Second on the list..

One Ear BT Ear Phones and wireless neck Bands

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
noble71:

Bro. go settle out with him in private, I believe by now he has reached out to you. you wont gain anything if you spoil his hard earned reputation. no body is perfect. Be a man and settle out things with him.

You are a Good man.. Thank you
Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
FRSC, states they r not banning the use of Google Map, you just not be caught Holding the phone with excuse of using Google

Here Comes the third on the list..

There 3 different Holders Including the one hung on ac vents

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good music while driving, with wireless car mp3 player...

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Next
Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ronkus baby looking for bad news grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
noble71:

A305:

Thanks bros, there was never any issue .

6 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
thebigkendo:
Waiting...................

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by thebigkendo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by thebigkendo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:
Pls stay tuned...

Lol,
Enough of the suspense..

Its End of the year and its gonna be a new year soon..

Gazzuz has been Good to us and we have been good to him, but we have not received any gifts from him yet, ( The oil deal is not good enough) even my company we have been giving gifts..

So we will be posting pics of some phone gadgets, that are Mostly Car related, you pick 1 or 2 you would like from gazuzz as a Christmas or new year gift....

Space Booked.. To be updated later when Gazzuzz agrees grin

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks bros, there was never any issue .

You no give me 2018 Christmas gift o, I never forget. This year suppose be double double.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls if you are in to printing, contact me ' 'IMMEDIATELY', a bank (just today new client), needs someone that will customise, the phone holders,

Thanks

Modified ..

Settled thanks
Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Next in the list
Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol
Dope Gadgets

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by Eddee(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nelson7777
" So we will be posting pics of some phone gadgets, that are Mostly Car related, you pick 1 or 2 you would like from gazuzz as a Christmas or new year gift...."

Guy, you no settle with am finish on whether him go fund this matter... Yet you come the use him brand drive traffic to sell your wares? Guy na deception of the highest order be this.

Gazzuzz you don turn nairaland influencer?

Nelson7777 Nice marketing strategy by the way, worked wonders on your intended reach and target audience. I like to encourage Game when I see it. But next time....

5 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Eddee:
Nelson7777
" So we will be posting pics of some phone gadgets, that are Mostly Car related, you pick 1 or 2 you would like from gazuzz as a Christmas or new year gift...."

Guy, you no settle with am finish on whether him go fund this matter... Yet you come the use him brand drive traffic to sell your wares? Guy na deception of the highest order be this.

Gazzuzz you don turn nairaland influencer?

Nelson7777 Nice marketing strategy by the way, worked wonders on your intended reach and target audience. I like to encourage Game when I see it. But next time....

Thank you
Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by Gboliwe: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:
Second on the list..

One Ear BT Ear Phones and wireless neck Bands

Dear Gazzuzz, I would appreciate the wireless neckbands.

Thank you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Gboliwe:

Dear Gazzuzz, I would appreciate the wireless neckbands.

Thank you Sir

Nelson7777 supply send me bill

6 Likes

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by diportivo: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
I will appreciate the phone car holder

thanks

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by larrypourl(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
nelson7777:
Good music while driving, with wireless car mp3 player...

Boss Gazzuzz, I wouldn't mind the wireless Bluetooth car mp3 player.

Really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Smart watches

Sim enabled
Camera enabled
Recorder

You never know when you might be making emergency calls
Or recording (Audio n videos) SARS harassment..

Re: Calling Out Gazzuzz Respectfully.. by nelson7777: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Up next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 / Toyota Tundra Or Tacoma ..... Help Me Choose / Recent Prices Of Car Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.