Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 (5057 Views)

Can A Peugeot 307 Work As An Uber Car? / The Problematic Peugeot 307 / Plain Truth About Peugeot 406 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by babadoo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good evening guys,

I want to buy a Peugeot 307 for personal use, however somebody told me the car has electrical issues especially when it comes in contact with water.

Please, I will appreciate honest advice from people who have used this car before.

Thank you all.
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Elsueno: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Have you drove a Peugeot b4?

What is it about the car that interests you?

Are you buying to sell after a few years?

Is your goto mechanic and rewire a kazeem?
&

Lastly why dat particular model?

BE HONEST AM TRYING TO HELP YOU!

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Tyche(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Get a direct belgium and you wont regret it. However, if you can buy 406; better

2 Likes

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by babadoo(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Elsueno:
Have you drove a Peugeot b4? ......I have not driven Peugot before.

What is it about the car that interests you?.....nothing exactly, I just like it and feel it will not be so expensive.

Are you buying to sell after a few years?.....Yes

Is your goto mechanic and rewire a kazeem?
&

Lastly why dat particular model?....Because it. Might be cheaper for me.

BE HONEST AM TRYING TO HELP YOU!
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by orahfrancis(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2020
brother i was in the same dilemma 3years ago and it was the best decision i made. every one was against my decision to buy a 307 but i ignored them and today I have no single regret. i don't know about the automatic transmission cuz mine is a manual tranny. no major repairs same suspension and have not changed anything in the legs. i don't even know where they put gas in the ac cuz its still factory. av changed fan belt several times which was a result of faulty fan roller,have changed fuel pump, and also changed the catalyst. the fuel economy is mad av not used corolla before but something tells me it is equal or even has a better economy.the last time I traveled before the lock down i bought a full tank at wuse 2 and when I got to awka it was a little below half tank

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by cluewebhost(m): 5:41am On Oct 12, 2020
babadoo:
Good evening guys,

I want to buy a Peugeot 307 for personal use, however somebody told me the car has electrical issues especially when it comes in contact with water.

Please, I will appreciate honest advice from people who have used this car before.

Thank you all.

Be careful buying Nigerian used.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by babadoo(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for this sound advice.

orahfrancis:
brother i was in the same dilemma 3years ago and it was the best decision i made. every one was against my decision to buy a 307 but i ignored them and today I have no single regret. i don't know about the automatic transmission cuz mine is a manual tranny. no major repairs same suspension and have not changed anything in the legs. i don't even know where they put gas in the ac cuz its still factory. av changed fan belt several times which was a result of faulty fan roller,have changed fuel pump, and also changed the catalyst. the fuel economy is mad av not used corolla before but something tells me it is equal or even has a better economy.the last time I traveled before the lock down i bought a full tank at wuse 2 and when I got to awka it was a little below half tank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by kjsunday3(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
babadoo:
Thank you for this sound advice.

my mum uses a Nigerian used 206 the technicians advised to change the wires after giving so much problem a togolese rewire traced the wires and taped them well it is very smooth right now and the fuel economy is good

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by babadoo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thanks
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by mine85(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
orahfrancis:

I am in the same dilemma currently, between 307 and tiny light, Nigerian used, which one will not give me problem. Automatic transmission. A first time user? Any advise?
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by RZArecta(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
mine85:

I am in the same dilemma currently, between 307 and tiny light, Nigerian used, which one will not give me problem. Automatic transmission. A first time user? Any advise?
if it's automatic and Nigerian used, just get the tiny light quietly except you're ready to go through Ikenna351 for a small fee

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by mine85(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
RZArecta:
if it's automatic and Nigerian used, just get the tiny light quietly except you're ready to go through Ikenna351 for a small fee

I am almost closing a deal on tiny light. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by sammyscholar(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello my people, I'm looking at getting Peugeot 307 2007 for personal use. I'm in Wuse, Abuja. Where can I get a good one?
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Oxef123(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
sammyscholar:
Hello my people, I'm looking at getting Peugeot 307 2007 for personal use. I'm in Wuse, Abuja. Where can I get a good one?
Have you gotten the 307?
Message me on this number if you haven't
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Elsueno: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
sammyscholar:

Ikenna351 is ur man, he is an Abuja, also on nairaland & YouTube. A bit of an oddball....but all smart people do something people hardly understand grin

2 Likes

Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Rinoxy: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2022
babadoo:
Good evening guys,

Thank you all.
Hello, I'm in your shoes now?
So how did it go?
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Rinoxy: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2022
orahfrancis:
Good to read this, as I'm in the same shoes now, thinking of getting a 307. Any further advice from would gladden my mind. Thanks.
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Rinoxy: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2022
sammyscholar:
Hi brother, I'm in your shoes too, how far have you gone with it?
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Rinoxy: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello guys, pls check my thread and give your input. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/7435447/honest-user-advice-peugeot-307
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Rinoxy: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
orahfrancis:
Hello sir, pls check my thread and give your input. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/7435447/honest-user-advice-peugeot-307
Re: Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 by Pclemenza: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
orahfrancis:
This reply is coming 3 years later but can u still say same for Peugeot 307. I need sincere advice on this vehicle

(1) (Reply)

Can I Ring Or Replace The Engine Of Toyota Corolla 2005 / Updated .....Hyundia Elantra 07, (2.0 limited)Vs Honda Civic 07(1.8) / Lexus RX 350 Jerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.