Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos (4493 Views)

Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) / Sexy Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets Butts In Red Hot Swimsuit / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by queenblog(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm not a fan

I'm out.
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm a fan

I'm in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmm! I'm grateful to God for the coming of Imes sha when I see "calamities" like this.

if not for Imes, only God knows how the future will be with the way this civilization is growing wilder and more dangerous as time passes on and people are even smiling and are fine with it.

This civilization must be brought down; a new saner and better one must be created. And that's what Imes is coming to do and we await his coming grin

if you don't understand how this is a "calamity", don't worry. When Imes comes, you will understand in Shaa Allaah. grin
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by chariisGRACE(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
People now find pleasure in showing their unclothedness.
Las las, this world son rotting.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
I like her hair, only.
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Farm tool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by temmytopsy1(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
It seems 2019 ending is all about butts and boobs. SMH
Re: Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
She fine sha...

I like women that look like Kate Henshaw...fit,slim,trim with small n perky breasts

(1) (Reply)

Guchi ft Fiokee & Kelvyn Boy - Number one video / My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? / Female Libido And The Lies You Were Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.