Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? (4473 Views)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Man Pushed Car For Another Man Going To Pick His Girlfriend, Cries Out / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Humbrown23(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
My girlfriend cries a lot She cries all the time Happy, sad, tired, it doesn't matter

I made a joke about cheating and she started crying instead of her to defend herself

It's ridiculous! I haven't cried in 15 years, not even when my mom died

I don't get how a grown woman in her mid twenties can cry so easily. It's not normal! She's great otherwise, but this crying thing is driving me insane it making me feel she's abnormal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by theophorus(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hey, na waoooh.
How old she be?
Well, you probably have to sit her down and talk about this, if you cannot solve it, then see a Counselor or Therapist or Pastor.
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by VeryWickedGoat: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
OP is a simp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Shapeaso: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Op, na love nwantiti... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by huptin(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
You have a great woman..some women will break a bottle on your head rather than cry!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by advanceDNA: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Humbrown23:
My girlfriend cries a lot She cries all the time Happy, sad, tired, it doesn't matter

I made a joke about cheating and she started crying instead of her to defend herself

I don't get how a grown woman in her mid twenties can cry so easily. It's not normal! She's great otherwise, but this crying thing is driving me insane it making me feel she's abnormal

She might just be a very emotionally expressive person or... a grade 1 manipulative fellow....

If you notice the crying when she generally wnts to talk about most issue that pains her, watching movies, or hypothetical scenarios or a sad news she saw on the internet...then she's just a very emotional person...

But if the cry only surface when u dey accuse am wrong, or complain about how she offend you, or to correct her.......guy, na format just to make u dey beg am and not have ur say when u feel upset about her behaviour

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Blupen969(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Humbrown23:

Does she cry when you knack her like an agressive carpenter?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Does she speak in tongues when you're banging her? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Humbrown23(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Crying is her nature I once suspected the manipulative tendencies and watched her from afar how she relates. With her family and friends she's still the same
advanceDNA:

She might just be a very emotionally expressive person or... a grade 1 manipulative fellow....

If you notice the crying when she generally wnts to talk about most issue that pains her, watching movies, or hypothetical scenarios or a sad news she saw on the internet...then she's just a very emotional person...

But if the cry only surface when u dey accuse am wrong, or complain about how she offend you, or to correct her.......guy, na format just to make u dey beg am and not have ur say when u feel upset about her behaviour
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Kriss216: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
. I made a joke about cheating and she started crying instead of her to defend herself

When you accuse a Nigerian of something and she started crying, she's GUILTY!

No Nigerian woman will ever cry for something she didn't do.
The tears are her defense mechanism.

Next time, when she's done crying, repeat the question about cheating and watch her next moves.

When dealing with Nigerian girls, you have to be three steps ahead of them.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Nazgul: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
She's a highly emotional person. Next time you see her crying, join her and cry, you won't die. After all you love her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Kriss216: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
huptin:
You have a great woman..some women will rather break a bottle on your head rather than cry!
The truth is, when you accuse a girl of cheating and she breaks bottle on your head, she's truly innocent and loyal. But, when she starts crying, forget it, she's GUILTY as fvck!

It's more noble for a loyal and trustworthy woman to break bottle on your head than a promiscuous woman to cry to your ears every time.

Note;
This user does not support violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by yarimo(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Op your own don finish be dat ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by wisdomkid: 12:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Major wereys are interested in whether she cries when he b@ngs her. I've seen a girl like that too.
They can just stay and cry for no reason

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by emmaodet: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Nazgul:
She's a highly emotional person. Next time you see her crying, join her and cry, you won't die. After all you love her.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Natbrowny: 4:45am On Apr 11, 2023
She's designing the blueprint of Billing.

Once she's done with the design. U wont say NO.

PS. It's gonna be a heavy billing. Watch out Homie

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by GeeM: 4:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:

it's not normal
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:06am On Apr 11, 2023
OP

She is naturally a VERY emotional and sensitive person. embarassed

Such ladies are so Clingy, burdensome, Whine and nag Alot. undecided

If u look @another Babe's yanch or Reply text, she will Nag and start Crying. ☹️

U dey Try oo. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by jogsman01(m): 5:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Cry cry baby grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Maxxim: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Yoruba people go talk say
Asun ekun rojo ile ni won tu
Na monster you carry for house
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by vincenteger: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2023
This is what happens when you date the baby of a house. Every little thing na cry for her side

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by LeeSmart: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:

OP is she an orphan?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by BigYash: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Op since you haven’t cried in 15years,oya tell her to teach you how to cry na undecided Them go use tears manipulate you tire be that.. She don sabi say tears dey drive you insane.. cheesy Op put your two hands on your head,and repeat after me.. May I not be manipulated in my relationship.. Say it seven times and come and kneel here for special deliverance.. cool Pastor Righteousness need lay hands on you walai
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Foodqueen(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2023
That kind girl no go fit see all those emotional movies o.....

Na cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by pryme(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:

Good luck
If your girlfriend does not use tears to emotionally blackmail you.
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2023
This is one of the property of every good manipulator.

If you know, you know!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Abrahamweb(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
huptin:
You have a great woman..some women will break a bottle on your head rather than cry!
Not in this case.
I think that she's trying to manipulate you with guilt, crying as the means.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by imagrg(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ladies need pampering like babies.

Learn to be romantic.

Like when a baby cries, the mother puts breast in its mouth.

If she does the crying again, cuddle her and put your preek is her mouth. She will keep quite. grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Qatar2022: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:

That's her manipulative method , believe it or leave it
Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by 23jerryking(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Humbrown23:
Crying is her nature I once suspected the manipulative tendencies and watched her from afar how she relates. With her family and friends she's still the same
She probably grew up under harsh conditions and suffers low self-esteem. You need to instill some self confidence into her bro. These sort of people grew up in homes where the father talks and nag too much and always find fault in all they try to do.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Bouncing2(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:

The truth is, when you accuse a girl of cheating and she breaks bottle on your head, she's truly innocent and loyal. But, when she starts crying, forget it, she's GUILTY as fvck!

It's more noble for a loyal and trustworthy woman to break bottle on your head than a promiscuous woman to cry to your ears every time.

Note;
This user does not support violence.

You lie bro..

The one who's liable to break a bottle on your head is officially the one with cheating tendency (or any crime said to have been committed)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cries All The Time Is It Normal? by Bouncing2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
imagrg:
Ladies need pampering like babies.

Learn to be romantic.

Like when a baby cries, the mother puts breast in its mouth.

If she does the crying again, cuddle her and put your preek is her mouth. She will keep quite. grin grin grin
Mr. SIMPLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can you marry someone with a Chronic Body Odor / Can A Couple Be Too Much In Love? / Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.