Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 (24266 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s][/s]:
Our Darling Daddy has spoken cheesy

[s]We remembered just some few years ago, that candidtaes in other politcial parties were using Daddy's picture on their posters ...... even as far as other African countries[/s] !
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Vision2060: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
“I think I come to accept the realities of leadership in Nigeria. You can only try, is a terrific country, no matter what you do, there are people on a daily basis that look for your faults and go to the press.

“So, You have to learn to live by that,’’
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by YorubaKing: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Even Tinubu?
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Well no one's going to use your name cause from the look of things, I know what you and your government are up to already.
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by dukeprince50: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
jconsulting:
Anyone using your name will even lose
Bubu is the most popular man in Nigeria currently, he has the most loyalists and is the most frugal of all our presidents past. Using his name alone is a step to winning 2023 but he doesn't want to taint his image

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by J2381: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Okay. I guess PMB is saying it as it is. Let all those who have ears, hear and those who have eyes, see.
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Use his name at your own peril
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Growblogtraffic: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Its too late. Focus on the present and leave the future out of your calculation. You have failed Nigerians!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by realstars: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ha:, na wa oo
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by janykute: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
I don't think this man realized the level of damage he has done to that country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Victor08032(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
we NIGERIAN HAS EVEN TIRED OF YOUR USELESS TENURE, YOU ARE A TRULY PROVEN YOUR PRODIGALITY TO THE NATION IN TERMS OF PROMISE & FAIL
APC====FAILURE
PDP====FAILURE

WE NEED A FAITHFUL LEADER THAT WILL TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND NOT YOUR TYPE BABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by channel361: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Penis like-fish discovered in central California

What could be these mysterious alien creatures, and why’d they trapped ashore? See more photos here-https:///2PVIFIu

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by VirginSearcher(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
illiterate mumu president
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Your name would cease to be relevant in 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Myhusband(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
it will be unfortunate for any candidate who want to win to use your name for campaign

you're a bad market. total failure
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by dukeprince50: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
nuhu2018:
77or 110 talk true
Buhari was 72 wen he contested 2015, he is 77 no doubt

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by dukeprince50: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Victor08032:
we NIGERIAN HAS EVEN TIRED OF YOUR USELESS TENURE, YOU ARE A TRULY PROVEN YOUR PRODIGALITY TO THE NATION IN TERMS OF PROMISE & FAIL
APC====FAILURE
PDP====FAILURE

WE NEED A FAITHFUL LEADER THAT WILL TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND NOT YOUR TYPE BABA!!!
maybe u need someone like Goodluck or Obasanjo again.
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by CasNova: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yes, there must be no political leeches.
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Balogunodua(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Donald Trump will be sad right now, i heard he was planing to use your name to win election in the US, aba Bubu it not fair na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by stealmatic(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:

This shows Bubu will not do Godfatherism?
Hate him or love him, he is better than all our past presidents alive, he has not taint his integrity, can't vouch for those under him sha
His home in Daura is something else, just a bungalow unlike GEJ mansion.
He is the most frugal, the most transparent and the most easy going of all of them.
Call me names, but my love for him grows.
PS, pls if u are frustrated, no need quoting me, I can't deal with assholes
cul down guy,uv just said it al,no mata wat de say baba is incoparable,he and starboy hv achievd mor dan wat pdp or any gvt hv dn
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by gozzy1988(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
[ A lot of Nigerians have abuse the word integrity....just because somebody lead a frugal or austere life does not automatically confer on that person integrity.....
quote author=dukeprince50 post=84989705]
This shows Bubu will not do Godfatherism?
Hate him or love him, he is better than all our past presidents alive, he has not taint his integrity, can't vouch for those under him sha
His home in Daura is something else, just a bungalow unlike GEJ mansion.
He is the most frugal, the most transparent and the most easy going of all of them.
Call me names, but my love for him grows.
PS, pls if u are frustrated, no need quoting me, I can't deal with assholes[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by CSTR2: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
I don't think his name would have any worth in 2023.
At least in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by zibya: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
jconsulting:
You said that throughout last year

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by stealmatic(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Victor08032:
APC====FAILURE
PDP====FAILURE

frm ur statement we can realy knw who d failure was, yes we need a leader nt a brain dead moda fuka
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Kervin: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
zibya:
You said that throughout last year
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Forward77(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nigeria’s biggest hypocrite has spoken.

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Borderless: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
jconsulting:

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by berbs: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hypocrite oshi

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Bucknor79(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Does his name sounds like Nelson Mandela, Akinwunmi Adesina, Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kwame Nkrumah,Thomas Sankara and other great Africans whose name evoke respect due to their impacts and the respect they command? , otherwise he should go siddon one place abeg.
Giving an incompetent fool power does not qualify him for the league of great men whose names evoke real admiration from enlightened humans as opposed to the uninformed bigoted admiration from a huge population of illiterate Almajiris.
.... well said bro..... d large populace of stupid pple voted him ....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Kervin: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
post=84989779:
Our Darling Daddy has spoken cheesy

We remembered just some few years ago, that candidtaes in other politcial parties were using Daddy's picture on their posters ...... even as far as other African countries, their politicians were using PMB's picture to campaign!

A good name is better than riches, so says the HOLY BOOK!

On the last election day ,
INTEGRITY and STOLEN MONEY stood side by side,
But MILLIONS of nigeria queue behind integrity.
And INTEGRITY won.

It will end in praise.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
[/s]
Re: Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023 by Kervin: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
post=84989792:
U sabi person,
correct man!
kiss
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee / Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.