Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Huband Caught Cheating Wife In The Act After Using Magu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huband Caught Cheating Wife In The Act After Using Magu (1066 Views)

I Almost Killed My Huband’s Side Chic...was I Wrong To Go After Her? / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huband Caught Cheating Wife In The Act After Using Magu by braveAchiever(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2019

Every day is for the thief, and one day they say is for the owner. That is the story of woman that the husband set what he referred to “magu” for his wife just to catch her in the act.
The man opened up while addressing the woman, he revealed he doesn’t rust her, so decided to set “Magu” (usually make cheating partners get stuck while in the act) for her. Now he has been proven right.
Watch the video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IxAmKJvpM/?utm_source=ig_embed

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/huband-caught-cheating-wife-in-the-act-after-using-magu/
Re: Huband Caught Cheating Wife In The Act After Using Magu by Froshloaded: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin grin Her Christmas din spoil be that�

(1) (Reply)

So Even YAHOO Boys Are Praying For Blissful And Fruitful 2020 From GOD?? / Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? / Seeking For Female Or Male Sex Mate Then Join This Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.