Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? (1068 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Guys See 20 Ways You Can Use To Test Your GF To Know If Shes Real Wife Material / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by marttol: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Is it normal for your girlfriend to pick a male suitor call in your presence...the guy has been on her neck,she claims they are just friends...i just felt it's disrespectful for her to pick the guy's call in my presence even though they are not dating...my girl is just too friendly with guys...even people(boys) she just met.
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by Davash222(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
To avoid all these questions, stay away from Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by Bankerboy: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
It depends on what they discussed. .
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by Yxxx: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
marttol:
Is it normal for your girlfriend to pick a male suitor call in your presence...the guy has been on her neck,she claims they are just friends...i just felt it's disrespectful for her to pick the guy's call in my presence even though they are not dating...my girl is just too friendly with guys...even people(boys) she just met...though she is a V.
If she does not pick wahala. She picks wahala, she puts phone in silence or switches it off , Wahala. Odiegwu ooo
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by donbachi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
she no pick for my front...no mean sey,she no go pick for my back.
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by marttol: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
donbachi:
she no pick for my front...no mean sey,she no go pick for my back.
i instantly thought about that.
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by AfroKnight: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Do they discuss for long? If the discussion lasts long in your presence, then she has no respect for your relationship. Keep a close eye on that babe. She’s probably only a V to you.
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by tunize(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
If its a particular number that is always calling her, take note of the way she reacts to the call an how long the calls last and be watchful.
Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
It is normal if she has no respect for you and doesn't care what you think of her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Your Suppose Gf To Pick Guys(male) Call In Your Presence? by Designerdollars: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
She doesn't see you as an alpha male.
A.K.A she doesn't respect you!

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do / Viral Video: Two Prostitutes Goes Naked During A Fight-video / Girls With Big Asssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.