Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria (34344 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

yes it is and i am watching out for the wailers from the east (even though i am also igbo) who would come here to say he should focus on Innoson or how can Hyundai do that? Where is the electricity they would use for their manufacturing plant as if Innoson is not using the same electricity they claim is not available.

Wailers who are already peeping in on the thread, over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

*sips wine*

You make no sense, ass licker.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Exc2000: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
But ban foreign Rice ? No more support local production. ?

foreign rice is not banned... land border where only closed.. if you want foreign rice use the seaport and pay the custom duty

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2019
37 billion for renovations at the National Assembly .
One billion for constitutional amendment.

Anyone who defends this govt would go to hell.

Hyundai in Nigeria is good . Kudos. More job creation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Osidazz19: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2019
[[s]quote author=SarkinYarki post=84998264]Stallion motors already built a Hyundai Assembly plant during Jonathan's govt but it seems Buharis bad governance has killed it .. Hyundai is middle class automaker who depends on a bouyant middle class for them to succeed but unfortunately Buhari is a middle class killler ..Under Jonathan's govt I bought many Hyundai's from stallion autos VI and the one that used to be on Bank Anthony way ( both show rooms are closed now ) because business for middle class Business man like myself was booming then and the cars were very affordable but today the story is different [/quote][/s]

Trash as usual. Tunnel vision is killing so many already gullible fools.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

*sips wine* cheesy cheesy

I knew they would come.

Stallion motors do not own Hyundai and acted as a subsidiary thus making the end product more expensive. Jonathan caused Stallion to fold up and not Buhari.

Now Buhari has attracted the main Hyundai and not a subsidiary and this would make the end product cheaper for everyone as no middle man would be involved

Buhari apparently is an investor attraction magnet and has attracted the big dog now and not the small fries your Jonathan attracted.

*Sips more wine* grin grin

How many businesses/multinationals have left the country since your hero Buhari assumed the seat. Keep licking his ass and pop as much as you can. It doesn't change the fact that Buhari has failed worefully.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by janeyjoys: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Is that really what you want? Is your mentality slow? What the heck is slow and steady? Pls we want speedy development and we know there are smart Nigerians in Nigeria and in diaspora that can achieve that.

Pls we want speedy development. Hold your leaders to a higher standard.
post=85013826:
This is one of the change we voted for .

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

We are in a safe and secure hands.

God bless our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari for all that he is doing to make our country work again.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

Keep doing your good works for us Daddy,
Sane and honest Nigerians are with you and PYO.
Sai Baba!

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Keep quiet stallion motor hit rock bottom during Buharis govt .Buhari kills industry

Don't mind that self-dillusioned ass licker.

Millions of Nigerians lost their jobs just as thousands of business folded up from 2016, less than a year after the incompetent retired general assumed office. Yet such sychophants Nigerians can't tell the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by lowaist101: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2019
good one from the govt!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

yes it is and i am watching out for the wailers from the east (even though i am also igbo) who would come here to say he should focus on Innoson or how can Hyundai do that? Where is the electricity they would use for their manufacturing plant as if Innoson is not using the same electricity they claim is not available.

Wailers who are already peeping in on the thread, over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

*sips wine*

Shut up, you're not an igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by kutashi: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Keep quiet stallion motor hit rock bottom during Buharis govt .Buhari kills industry

Can u tell us how? What do you expect of an 'audio' development? There was no real or concret development during 'Jo the drunkard'! fool like you didn't know it was due to excessive flow cash that madam Harvard who was predominantly a paper economist used to float our economy then. There were no shock absorber in our economy, everything was due to 'oyel' money!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by voltron14: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
But ban foreign Rice ? No more support local production. ?

It is not importation but local production.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Johans1991:
Very good development. Let see the stupid Toyota that choose Ghana instead of Nigeria who have the largest percentage of Toyota products in Africa.
We have the population (market) therefore we should call the shut. With the closing of the boarder,any company that is not producing in the country will suffer huge lost.
God bless buhari

First ask yourself the misdeeds of your Buhari that caused Toyota to chose Ghana instead of Nigeria. When you wake up to reality, you will realise that not just Toyota, but several other multinationals have preferred others places to Nigeria in the past 4 years. Those ones that were already doing well in Nigeria fled the country for obvious economic reasons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Justix10: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

keep quiet stallion motors hit rock bottom during Jonathans govt. PDP caused stallion to close down shop. You do realize that stallion motors is heavilly indebted to banks right? cheesy

If Buhari kills industry how come his policies and the economy he has now made the most attractive in Africa and best in Africa has attracted Hyundai MAIN BRAND and not a subsidiary like your Jonathan did?

*Sips wine* grin grin

I just hate this emeka guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by voltron14: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Shut up, you are not a Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Cathy00: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2019
See details below.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by ColonelEmeka: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Onye afo ojo i am igbo. Hate me, like me but does not change my tribe

*sips wine* grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Mccullum: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
The border closure is attracting encouraging more investors to invest in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Osidazz19:
[[s]quote author=SarkinYarki post=84998264]Stallion motors already built a Hyundai Assembly plant during Jonathan's govt but it seems Buharis bad governance has killed it .. Hyundai is middle class automaker who depends on a bouyant middle class for them to succeed but unfortunately Buhari is a middle class killler ..Under Jonathan's govt I bought many Hyundai's from stallion autos VI and the one that used to be on Bank Anthony way ( both show rooms are closed now ) because business for middle class Business man like myself was booming then and the cars were very affordable but today the story is different [/s]

Trash as usual. Tunnel vision is killing so many already gullible fools.

Say a shallow man who supports the worst leader Nigeria has ever had
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Onye afo ojo i am igbo. Hate me, like me but does not change my tribe

*sips wine* grin

Ngwa man kill you there with your fake imposter.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by kokomilala(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
I'm not just a fierce critic of General Buhari.When I see commendable strides taken, I'll commend him regardless of prior bashing.
I think the initiative is welcome. It will have a domino effect on other automakers who are dithering on investing in Nigeria.
These key industries in the world spur economic growth: agriculture,automobile, texttile,communication and services.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by voltron14: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Bloody house negro, who made you spokesman... Bleep Biafra and Nigeria.. I'm an Ngwa.

Are you not negro?

Ngwa for Abia.

No be them be cousins to Ugep?

And you are right, Bleep Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by futurism: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

*sips wine*

You are not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by PrinceMajestic: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
post=85013826:
This is one of the change we voted for .

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

We are in a safe and secure hands.

God bless our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari for all that he is doing to make our country work again.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

Keep doing your good works for us Daddy,
Sane and honest Nigerians are with you and PYO.
Sai Baba!

God bless Nigeria.
Yout must be giving some of your eastern friends sad moments with comments n a photo like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by ColonelEmeka: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

Ngwa man kill you there with your fake imposter.

*sips wine*

Lmao you are even from my state Abia and still talking rubbish. I am from Ikwuano nwokem. Mind yaself nwanne.

Ino ebahu n'akogheri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by PrinceMajestic: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Indeed we re in safe hands

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by shiwex: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Lets see this business agreement materialize first before you start hailing Buhari. I remember a couple of months ago, it was the same thing with him signing an agreement with Siemens, omo the electricity still never show...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Aisha Buhari At US Institute Of Peace (Photos) / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.