Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria (34339 Views)

Buhari Welcomes Release Of 23 Kaduna Train Attack Victims With Much Happiness / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / ₦322M Fraud: EFCC To Appeal Nwaoboshi’s Victory As Buhari Welcomes Him To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2019
stop using that line , ( even though am Igbo) an Igbo man will not chose the success of a Chinese company over his brothers company

look down , that's you, Ehi

ColonelEmeka:

yes it is and i am watching out for the wailers from the east (even though i am also igbo) who would come here to say he should focus on Innoson or how can Hyundai do that? Where is the electricity they would use for their manufacturing plant as if Innoson is not using the same electricity they claim is not available.

Wailers who are already peeping in on the thread, over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

*sips wine*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Area4Area: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2019
futurism:

You are not igbo.

No true igbo man celebrate nepostic president, no true igbo man celebrate retrogressive government.

Except he is gaining from it.

Anybody can claim to be an Igbo person online and you are free to do so.
Prove to us then you're Igbo
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2019
can u explain how a complex built wig 7bn will need 37bn for renovation as approved by your Lord and Master PMB? Anyway it's ok...U don't usually respond cos u don't have the answers...as soon as I hear the next piece of interesting news be sure I'll mention u...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by futurism: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Blindersoff:

Trash Trash Trash. Who gave you the right to determine the choices any igbo man makes. Even his father cannot do that.

You igbos need to take this your delusions far away from sane people.
go fork yourself. I dont remember quoting you.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by futurism: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
Prove to us then you're Igbo
i dont remember quoting you.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Stallion motors already built a Hyundai Assembly plant during Jonathan's govt but it seems Buharis bad governance has killed it .. Hyundai is middle class automaker who depends on a bouyant middle class for them to succeed but unfortunately Buhari is a middle class killler ..Under Jonathan's govt I bought many Hyundai's from stallion autos VI and the one that used to be on Bank Anthony way ( both show rooms are closed now ) because business for middle class Business man like myself was booming then and the cars were very affordable but today the story is different

Please how much can I get a Hyundai ix35 2015 or 2016 and at what price? Brand new or tokumbo( not Nigeria driven oh)
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Area4Area: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't believe Toyota sited its factory in Ghana because it was targeting d Ghanaian car market. It sighted it there because of d conducive environment and because of how that will impact on it's cost and profit
When did Toyota build its factory in Ghana?
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Area4Area: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
futurism:
i dont remember quoting you.
Prove to us that you're Igbo since you can tell us who's Igbo or not
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by colestephan86: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Better apologise to me now for calling a liar when you are the one who is ignorant

http://venturesafrica.com/stallion-group-rolls-out-first-made-in-nigeria-hyundai-vehicles/
It was in pipeline but never assembled. I work there bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
400billionman:

Privatize the refineries rather than going to borrow $30bn from abroad. When will you people have business sense.

If the refineries are privatised, then oil subsidy has to go...because no one is going to come in and invest in refineries, and sell PMS at a cost below production cost in the name of subsidy...

That's why no government worth its salt in Nigeria does not want to remove subsidy, despite the fact that in tandem with privatising refineries and NNPC....it is a good idea...and may even lead to more jobs and prosperity long term. NO Nigerian wants to pay N200 and above for a liter of fuel.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Area4Area:
When did Toyota build its factory in Ghana?

The Ghanaian government and Toyota signed an agreement for a plant in Ghana a few months ago. It was in the news.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by AsabaIjaw1: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
post=85015661:

Igbos is more apt.
There are still many reasonable easterners among us that love our darling President and nation to the core.
Only some misguided, fellow that support criminals that are disturbing the peace of our nation.
They look at our DP and tremble L, wailing 'this @ sef'! cheesy
[/s]
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Area4Area: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bedwyr:

The Ghanaian government and Toyota signed an agreement for a plant in Ghana a few months ago. It was in the news.
I know about that but the way the post sounded, it was as if the the factory has already been built.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Larrykaysail(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

yes it is and i am watching out for the wailers from the east (even though i am also igbo) who would come here to say he should focus on Innoson or how can Hyundai do that? Where is the electricity they would use for their manufacturing plant as if Innoson is not using the same electricity they claim is not available.

Wailers who are already peeping in on the thread, over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

*sips wine*
this is not a car manufacturing plant , is a refinery
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Area4Area: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
futurism:
you are not a man... Go to childrens section.
You are trying to bully and provoke him with this post, rule 2 dangling on you if it is reported
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
janeyjoys:
Looks nice.
btw, Abba Kyari is missing in these photos....What's happening

He is now in total control, he no longer need others to see that he is close to the president
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Blindersoff: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
futurism:
you are not a man... Go to childrens section.

I agree. Still reported
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
post=85013826:
This is one of the change we voted for .

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

We are in a safe and secure hands.

God bless our darling Daddy,
President Muhammadu Buhari for all that he is doing to make our country work again.

The best President in the history of Nigeria.

Keep doing your good works for us Daddy,
Sane and honest Nigerians are with you and PYO.
Sai Baba!

God bless Nigeria.

Clown, keep dreaming by 2030 we will still have that plant on papers. dumb gov.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by blueAgent(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
shiwex:
Lets see this business agreement materialize first before you start hailing Buhari. I remember a couple of months ago, it was the same thing with him signing an agreement with Siemens, omo the electricity still never show...

My brother this is all talk nothing will ever be built in Nigeria especially under this useless adminstration.

Were is the steel industry and other auto parts manufacturers required to sustain the plant ?
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by GermanPoison(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Stallion motors already built a Hyundai Assembly plant during Jonathan's govt but it seems Buharis bad governance has killed it .. Hyundai is middle class automaker who depends on a bouyant middle class for them to succeed but unfortunately Buhari is a middle class killler ..Under Jonathan's govt I bought many Hyundai's from stallion autos VI and the one that used to be on Bank Anthony way ( both show rooms are closed now ) because business for middle class Business man like myself was booming then and the cars were very affordable but today the story is different
guy forget it let's wait n see
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by GermanPoison(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Yorubas doing everything possible to bring down innoson business... They can't do it theirselves so they lure in foreign companies to compete with innoson because he is igbo. And of course the fulani tyrant in aso rock will cooperate with them angry
guy must u lay blames am sure u stay in d village not city
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by donprinyo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Johans1991:
Very good development. Let see the stupid Toyota that choose Ghana instead of Nigeria who have the largest percentage of Toyota products in Africa.
We have the population (market) therefore we should call the shut. With the closing of the boarder,any company that is not producing in the country will suffer huge lost.
God bless buhari
mumu dis aint car plant rather for oil and gas
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
U can say that again my brother
duwdu:
This is a most welcome development.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by izubext007: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

*sips wine*
They Are No Wailers, Jst Dat U Don't Have Any Dream Apart From Buying And Selling. Their Aim Is To Frustrate Innoson Who Have Dreams And Visions.
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
colestephan86:

It was in pipeline but never assembled. I work there bro

Cars that were rolled out as the article says and I was even invited to come and purchase yet you say it was pipeline dream ..the vehicles that were being assembled was called iGrand sedan if I remember well
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sunofgod:
In the north im sure.
[s]
Sunofgod:
In the north im sure.
[/s]
Sunofgod:
In the north im sure.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ESTABLISHING A CAR ASSEMBLY PLANT IN THE NORTH?
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by ddeola: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good but what has the federal government done for INNOSINS ?
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Godhatesodomy: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria by Agugbadin: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Government should ensure that the specification is the same as what they have in USA. Not this spec sold her by stallion motors, I am writing based on my experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram / 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.