Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

$30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. (2999 Views)

Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku / Tinubu Will Not Sit As a President Despite Winning - Prophet Daniel (video) / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Useless man and his Oga including the looting and stealing PDP stole the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and left us with nothing but darkness and abandoned projects all over the country, this clown and his boss built universities, but his own children graduated form foreign universities, now all of a sudden, he's concerned about Nigeria and the future of our kids.

What a disgusting looter and hypocrite.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Atiku for president 2023 grin
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by voltron14: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Atiku should go and take several seats.

All of a sudden, his likes have become concerned about the welfare of the nation after they did everything to damage it and successfully too.

2 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by leoHomo: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:
Atiku should go and take several seats.

All of a sudden, his likes have become concerned about the welfare of the nation after they did everything to damage it and successfully too.
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by KEVIND: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
Useless man and his Oga including the looting and stealing PDP stole the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and left us with nothing but darkness and abandoned projects all over the country, this clown and his boss built universities, but his own children graduated form foreign universities, now all of a sudden, he's concerned about Nigeria and the future of our kids.
So because he & PDP looted some decade ago,he should keep quiet while Buhari take the borrowing and looting to another level. Remember, the Obasanjo administration negotiated Nigeria out of debt. If every preceding govt were borrowing at the rate Buhari is borrowing, by now Nigeria would have been so indebted tthat she'll have been auctioned.

What a disgusting looter and hypocrite.

So because he & PDP looted some decade ago,he should keep quiet while Buhari take the borrowing and looting to another level. Remember, the Obasanjo administration negotiated Nigeria out of debt. If every preceding administration were borrowing at the rate Buhari is borrowing, by now Nigeria will have been so indebted that she would have been auctioned off.
In the last 4 years this regime have borrowed nothing less than 12 Trillion Naira and they want to borrow another 11 Trillion Naira (30 billion dollars). Haba.. Buhari want to suffocate Nigeria to death?

11 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by BlackfireX: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
PDP stop wailing....

We will repay the loan.

2 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by Subzero047: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
BlackfireX:
PDP stop wailing....

We will repay the loan.

How much will you pay?

3 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by IDeyNL: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Zombies and BMCs were notified in their coven to react. That's how they rush on posts criticizing the Major General.

It's nothing new. they are working for their 30k salary.

3 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
KEVIND:

So because he & PDP looted some decade ago,he should keep quiet while Buhari take the borrowing and looting to another level. Remember, the Obasanjo administration negotiated Nigeria out of debt. If every preceding administration were borrowing at the rate Buhari is borrowing, by now Nigeria will have been so indebted that she would have been auctioned off.
In the last 4 years this regime have borrowed nothing less than 12 Trillion Naira and they want to borrow another 11 Trillion Naira (30 billion dollars). Haba.. Buhari want to suffocate Nigeria to death?

I have no problem with PMB taking out loans to generate economic growth and build infrastructures, but I do have issues with looters like atiku and his gang shedding crocodile tears after looting us dry and accumulating wealth and luxuries at the expense of Nigerians while people like sat quietly and said nothing.

There's a difference between the 2.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by CSTR2: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ironically, it is atiku that you would expect to borrow like this not the so called anti corruption lord.

1 Like

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by CSTR2: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

I have no problem with PMB taking out loans to generate economic growth and build infrastructures, but I do have issues with looters like atiku and his gang shedding crocodile tears after looting us dry and accumulating wealth and luxuries at the expense of Nigerians while people like sat quietly and said nothing.

The guy that had your time is the clown.

Debating with a guy that still believe buhari will create economic growth and build infrastructure with 3 years to go by borrowing 30 billion dollars at a go is foolish.

2 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by comradewanle(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
It's not necessary Atiku sit and watch......he can stand and watch also. No problem at all

1 Like

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by KEVIND: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Which infrastructure and economic growth is PMB generating? Its a known fact that since PMB come on board all economic and infrastructural indices are now on the negative. We can only know the level of looting in the Buhari regime when he is no longer in the saddle. Fact is that, there's high level of looting going on in this regime that has not been seen or imagined since independence.
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
CSTR2:

The guy that had your time is the clown.

Debating with a guy that still believe buhari will create economic growth and build infrastructure with 3 years to go by borrowing 30 billion dollars at a go is foolish.
[/s]

Typical rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
KEVIND:

Which infrastructure and economic growth is PMB generating? Its a known fact that since PMB come on board all economic and infrastructural indices are now on the negative. We can only know the level of looting in the Buhari regime when he is no longer in the saddle. Fact is that, there's high level of looting going on in this regime that has not been seen or imagined since independence.

Typical rubbish. You and your kind sat quietly, dumb and deaf when Atiku and his looting PDP gang looted the treasury dry to the bone so of what relevance is your crocodile tears.

We shouldn't be borrowing to do anything if your PDP looting and stealing brothers actually gave us 24 hour electricity, roads and bridges.

They spent 16 years in office and did not commission 1 single bridge, they awarded thousands of contracts, looted the funds and abandoned every single one of them

Please, save your crocodile tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by CSTR2: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical rubbish.
Look at any sector of economy and see if there is any real quantifiable growth.

You and your ilks are living in a bubble.
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Typical rubbish. You and your kind sat quietly, dumb and deaf when Atiku and his looting PDP gang looted the treasury dry to the bone so of what relevance is your crocodile tears.

We shouldn't be borrowing to do anything if your PDP looting and stealing brothers actually gave us 24 hour electricity, roads and bridges.

They spent 16 years in office and did not commission 1 single bridge, they awarded thousands of contracts, looted the funds and abandoned every single one of them

Can you really swear with your life that PDP didn't commission a single bridge ?

Can u name one major project APC has initiated and completed in 5 years ..name one win 100k
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Name one sector u can say has improved since 2015
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by Southsoul: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
KEVIND:

this next level Issa bitter taste Iswear
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by Southsoul: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
May God punish whoever call himself president of this contraception
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by dukeprince50: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
KEVIND:

get the facts, what Nigeria gets from oil sales during PDP is about 7.845 (if u divide sales) times better than what PMB is getting, we are not suppose to be in situation we find ourselves, look at Arab, look at other oil producing countries, they are now far above us because of our victionless leaders, you shouldn't celebrate those fools just because u didn't like PMB.
We have no choice, we have to borrow to build the rail ways, Agric sector, entertainment, economy diversification, this is something that would have bin done a long time ago but we were busy looting the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by dukeprince50: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Agric sector, transport sector, power has seen significant improve.
We had visionless leaders that is why we are still here, take a look at Arab and other oil producing states, we can't catch up to them in the next 50years and these are people that were like us 20yrs ago.
The country was looted without remorse, we shouldn't av bin here.
I know u hate PMB but that doesn't mean u should support the people that put us here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
Agric sector, transport sector, power has seen significant improve.
We had visionless leaders that is why we are still here, take a look at Arab and other oil producing states, we can't catch up to them in the next 50years and these are people that were like us 20yrs ago.
The country was looted without remorse, we shouldn't av bin here.
I know u hate PMB but that doesn't mean u should support the people that put us here
Agro sector
Lamo give me stat na
What's our rice production now and thats of 2015
What about cassava
What of wheat
What of corn

Your are high really high

Did u say transport ....because of rail way PDP built ?
Less airline fly nigeria today than 2015

Did u say power now I know u are high ...what's the average production today
What's the average production in 2015

2 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
CSTR2:

Look at any sector of economy and see if there is any real quantifiable growth.

You and your ilks are living in a bubble.
[/s]

Stop wasting your breath, I know all about your hatred and bitterness against Nigeria, even if PMB turned Nigeria into America or Dubai today, you still won't like him or love Nigeria.

Next..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Even if I named 100 sectors, it still won't stop you from hating Nigeria and OM, I even see you asking me why the sky is pink?

I know you people too well, your issue is hatred and bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Even if I named 100 sectors, it still won't stop you from hating Nigeria and OM, I even see you asking me why the sky is pink?
Even your enemy can't disprove you when your stats are on point

You have no state so u say this to hide face
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Even your enemy can't disprove you when your stats are on point

You have no state so u say this to hide face

mrvitalis:
PDP is bouncing back in 2023 its obvious

How much do you earn to keep shouting PDP is coming back on the internet.

You should have listed all the projects your PDP brothers started and completed in 16 years with the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria.

I bet you can not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

How much do you earn to keep shouting PDP is coming back on the internet.

You should have listed all the projects your PDP brothers started and completed in 16 years with the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria.

I bet you can not.

Show Me another place I have said PDP is bouncing back in get 100k this night
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Show Me another place I have said PDP is bouncing back in get 100k this night

Why do I need to give you anything? I is enough.

Save your poor man's 100k that doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2019
NGpatriot:

Why do I need to give you anything? I is enough.

Save your poor man's 100k that doesn't exist.
If your mother is not a sl*t show me another one
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by kolaaderin: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Can you really swear with your life that PDP didn't commission a single bridge ?

Can u name one major project APC has initiated and completed in 5 years ..name one win 100k
I will be shocked if you could name a single bridge built and commission in the whole 16years of PDP federal reign. I challenge you on this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies that Igbos Dominate Tafarwa Belawa Cabinet. Here Are The Prove. / Anambra International Airport Tribalism / I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.