Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

$30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. (3015 Views)

Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku / Tinubu Will Not Sit As a President Despite Winning - Prophet Daniel (video) / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 12:22am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

If your mother is not a sl*t show me another one
[/s]

The fact that your mother is slow and doesn't mean much to you doesn't mean you should trash and talk about your mother like that.

Is this how she raised you?

Have some respect for your mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by NGpatriot: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2019
kolaaderin:
I will be shocked if you could name a single bridge built and commission in the whole 16years of PDP federal reign. I challenge you on this

They won't and they can not because the PDP looted for 16 years and did not commission anything apart from the ones they commissioned on the drawing board.

2 Likes

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 4:19am On Dec 18, 2019
kolaaderin:
I will be shocked if you could name a single bridge built and commission in the whole 16years of PDP federal reign. I challenge you on this
Only along the east west road there are over 25 bridges constructed by PDP

In akwa ibom part over 5 ,Rivers part over 7 ,bayelsa part over 7 not talk about the delta part

The rivers /akwa ibom boundary bridge 2 for both lanes

Mbaima bridge rivers state 2 for both lanes .this are very long bridges along the east west road

U say one I named 4 ....

Name a major project buhari started n has completed in 5 years

1 Like

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by g0tze: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2019
KEVIND:

So because he & PDP looted some decade ago,he should keep quiet while Buhari take the borrowing and looting to another level. Remember, the Obasanjo administration negotiated Nigeria out of debt. If every preceding administration were borrowing at the rate Buhari is borrowing, by now Nigeria will have been so indebted that she would have been auctioned off.
In the last 4 years this regime have borrowed nothing less than 12 Trillion Naira and they want to borrow another 11 Trillion Naira (30 billion dollars). Haba.. Buhari want to suffocate Nigeria to death?
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by g0tze: 4:58am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:
Useless man and his Oga including the looting and stealing PDP stole the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and left us with nothing but darkness and abandoned projects all over the country, this clown and his boss built universities, but his own children graduated form foreign universities, now all of a sudden, he's concerned about Nigeria and the future of our kids.

What a disgusting looter and hypocrite.
[/s]
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by CSTR2: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop wasting your breath, I know all about your hatred and bitterness against Nigeria, even if PMB turned Nigeria into America or Dubai today, you still won't like him or love Nigeria.

Next..

Go through my post history. I am more patriotic than anybody you will ever know.

Your Buhari has turned Nigeria into something unrecognisable.

And you are so deluded to believe I need to like Buhari before I can like Nigeria.

What a clown.
When did buhari become one of our founding fathers?
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by teeytimi: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Buhari destiny is to destroy Nigeria. Unfortunately we have so many educated illiterate supporting this useless administration. Up there are some of these zoneBs, how can someone be using your future to play joker and you're here hailing him. The same debt that almost ruined our economy that Obasanjo cleared off is what general buhari is submerging the country into again.
Some don't even understand what 30 billion dollars is, so much money at a go. Smh I wonder how I ended up in this country called Nigeria.
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by leokid866: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2019
KEVIND:

So because he & PDP looted some decade ago,he should keep quiet while Buhari take the borrowing and looting to another level. Remember, the Obasanjo administration negotiated Nigeria out of debt. If every preceding administration were borrowing at the rate Buhari is borrowing, by now Nigeria will have been so indebted that she would have been auctioned off.
In the last 4 years this regime have borrowed nothing less than 12 Trillion Naira and they want to borrow another 11 Trillion Naira (30 billion dollars). Haba.. Buhari want to suffocate Nigeria to death?
Oga your point went out the window when you said a decade ago.....it wasn't a decade ago pdp was in power about 4 years back before they got kicked off the throne.....
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by leokid866: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2019
CSTR2:

Go through my post history. I am more patriotic than anybody you will ever know.

Your Buhari has turned Nigeria into something unrecognisable.

And you are so deluded to believe I need to like Buhari before I can like Nigeria.

What a clown.
When did buhari become one of our founding fathers?
Like him, don't like him....thanks to his boder closer plan my brothers chicken business has started booming....you better find work to take advantage of his plans before the Nigeria you are referring to leaves you unrecognizable and looking like something else.
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by leokid866: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Only along the east west road there are over 25 bridges constructed by PDP

In akwa ibom part over 5 ,Rivers part over 7 ,bayelsa part over 7 not talk about the delta part

The rivers /akwa ibom boundary bridge 2 for both lanes

Mbaima bridge rivers state 2 for both lanes .this are very long bridges along the east west road

U say one I named 4 ....

Name a major project buhari started n has completed in 5 years

Border closure. And if you think that's not a project to be proud of go stand for our border to mount your own defence and see how easy it is....
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Dec 18, 2019
leokid866:

Border closure. And if you think that's not a project to be proud of go stand for our border to mount your own defence and see how easy it is....
Still buy maroni Benz 19k in uyo ...so that one failed
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by helinues: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Let him.remain standing..

Huh..
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by somtookeke(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2019
For me where did they raise such money from for all these projects. Drop your comment below in the comment box.

Visit blog link below to see Nigerians comment.

*37BillionNaira: Nigerians Reaction Over 2020 Bills Ascent By Buhari*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/37billionnaira-nigerians-reaction-over.html

1 Share

Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by movingclouds(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Subzero047:

How much will you pay?
Why ask him how much he would pay? Subzero ofcourse
Re: $30 Billion Loan. Atiku Can Not Sit And Watch. Nigerians React. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Buhari's children did not school in Nigeria. Buhari does nothing receive health care in Nigeria.

Stfu
NGpatriot:
Useless man and his Oga including the looting and stealing PDP stole the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and left us with nothing but darkness and abandoned projects all over the country, this clown and his boss built universities, but his own children graduated form foreign universities, now all of a sudden, he's concerned about Nigeria and the future of our kids.

What a disgusting looter and hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New International Airport Terminal In Port Harcourt Completed (Photos) / Remo Omokri Now Hustling For Bill Gates. / BREAKING!!! Gov. Ikpeazu Set To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.