Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Do I Have Hope On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have Hope On Her (1471 Views)

Any Hope On This My Lady!!! / I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have Hope On Her by Ekele22(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please,I would like to have the house opinion on this matter. There is this girl in my school I teach,I think I like her and want to date her.I told her my intentions but she said we will start dating next year,I should give her time.I don't really get it,why will she postpone it to next year.she told me that she don't have a boyfriend and she is very cool and descent in her ways.my problem is that she allows me to touch her sometimes but sometimes she won't and she don't want to come to her house only till next year.she sometime get close to a guy in the same school and it makes me jealous and when she discover she will act and move to me so she could please me.please I want to know if I can get her or she want to play me.
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by soberdrunk(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Teacher don't teach me Nonsense...... angry Its unethical to date your students..... angry
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by profdotcom: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmmm.... Office romance no legit ooooh

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by sinaj(f): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Office quickie comes to mind tongue
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by 2dice01: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
sinaj:
E belike your mind corrupt pass my own tongue
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by maynattion(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wait first.

You claimed you are a teacher and you just typed these?
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
Wait first.

You claimed you are a teacher and you just typed these?
all teachers teach English?
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
sinaj:
nairaland gave you girls the platform to share sexual fantasies
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by maynattion(f): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
all teachers teach English?

Don't teachers teach in English language?? Or OP teaches in vernacular?
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:

Don't teachers teach in English language?? Or OP teaches in vernacular?
you don't need good English to teach maths related courses
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
OP, Answer these questions..

Are you ready to settle down?

If Yes, Is the said girl ready by all means that will qualify a lady as ready to settle down?

If yes, then do you have it in mind to settle down with that girl and marry her legitimately with all due honour?

It's most likely that the answers to the above questions will be NO. And if that's the case, you deserve that thunder should locate and dry up your penis.

So you want to be squeezing, smooching, pressing and smashing the poor girl right? You want to deflower and destroy the poor girl's vagina for her future husband? you want to turn her to a squeezed orange?

You want to corrupt her with inappropriate sexual experiences and corrupt her heart with sexual fantasies and make her mind distracted from the education she was sent to acquire by her parents?

You had better control yourself and eliminate every attraction felt to her in your heart. It's shameful and disappointing if it is heard of that you even kissed that girl let alone going to farther lengths.

You are like a sheperd and the girl is like your sheep. Don't turn out the the "wolf" that you should actually be protecting her from. angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by maynattion(f): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you don't need good English to teach maths related courses

Still baffling sha.

No insult intended anyways.
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ekele22:
Please,I would like to have the house opinion on this matter. There is this girl in my school I teach,I think I like her and want to date her.I told her my intentions but she said we will start dating next year,I should give her time.I don't really get it,why will she postpone it to next year.she told me that she don't have a boyfriend and she is very cool and descent in her ways.my problem is that she allows me to touch her sometimes but sometimes she won't and she don't want to come to her house only till next year.she sometime get close to a guy in the same school and it makes me jealous and when she discover she will act and move to me so she could please me.please I want to know if I can get her or she want to play me.

Ever heard of Paragraphs? You no doubt teach at a Public secondary school with the way your write-up hurts the eyes. How you manage to teach the "Math-related" courses is rather baffling.

Anyways, leave the little girl alone...she doesn't know what she wants yet.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:

Still baffling sha.

No insult intended anyways.
I am not the op. Most maths teachers don't speak or write very good English.
I use to hate anything not maths while in school.
Social media and reading novels helps me to be able to type a little bit
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by frozen70(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ekele22:

Are you talking about secondary school or higher institution

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
You want to know if you can get her or if she wants to play you?? undecided

If she is your student please leave her alone..
If she is your colleague, YES you can get her..

Your kind of person is certainly gonna cry in the long run though...
This isn't an insult.. I'm just stating the obvious tongue.
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Callertunez: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
OP sing along with me... Oya say,
My hope is built on nothing else but Jesus Christ the son of God... cheesycheesy

Seriously, if it's a secondary school girl, abeg respect your self
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
You seem to be talking about a girl whose breasts are just coming out
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 18, 2019
frozen70:

Are you talking about secondary school or higher institution
from his writeup he is obviously a secondary school teacher nau cheesy.A univ lecturer wont be coming here to asking ppl permission to date his student cheesy.My quick guess is op na corper teacher.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Oyeleye101(m): 1:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Ekele22:
Next year is in few days time
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2019
d
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by limsycutey(f): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2019
If you are talking about a secondary school student, you need to be arrested. angry So you have even been touching the poor girl already. angry
Re: Do I Have Hope On Her by Ekele22(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
The girl is my colleague and not a student.how can i do stuffs with my students,am I crazy.I teach in a secondary school
Please don't think it's a student.

(1) (Reply)

See This Chat Between A Side Chick And A Married Man / MGTOW Rules. / I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.