Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now (1130 Views)

I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / Do I Have Hope On Her / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now by Amza07(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
After passing through rough time and our plan to upgrade from bike to Keke failed, two nairalander restored our hope they gave us alot of assistance beyond our expectations.
We where able to join together and save for the Keke napep we needed to buy. But the particular one was faulty and I found another one to buy leaving 45k our standing in my way to make my home a happy family as someone who loves and respect family and my woman alot. I can't give up now please advise me on how to finally raise this 45k and buy the bike, I believe a 2weeks after buying the Keke I will be able to pay back if am able to borrow the 45k.
Re: I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now by Zonefree(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now by Winningbot: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Amza07:
please I don't encourage this
grin
Re: I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now by Amza07(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

Damnnn!!!!! You're cra2y bro grin grin grin grin

Back to the OP... I...

Sorry; My thoughts are with u..
thanks
Re: I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now by jalodo2: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Amza07:
After passing through rough time and our plan to upgrade from bike to Keke failed, two nairalander restored our hope they gave us alot of assistance beyond our expectations.
We where able to join together and save for the Keke napep we needed to buy. But the particular one was faulty and I found another one to buy leaving 45k our standing in my way to make my home a happy family as someone who loves and respect family and my woman alot. I can't give up now please advise me on how to finally raise this 45k and buy the bike, I believe a 2weeks after buying the Keke I will be able to pay back if am able to borrow the 45k.
Watch d kogi scammer open threads upon threads, thats d way he operates. If u are real, with d much help u got, u wont b sitting here , emotionally playing into pple minds to get another 45k. You would av entered streets to quickly hustle to fill things up. Ibrahim Mustapha d kogi greedy scammer, we both know u wont leave. I know u have already opened d new moniker for the new fake story.
Re: I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now by jalodo2: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Amza07:
Greedy scammer. Watch him jumping from thread to thread telling us how he respect and love his wife when he found out d wiffy part worn him d innitial jackpot. Despite ur new moniker, u got help. Now emotionally playing into pples heart with " my wife" angle. Ibrahim Mustapha d kogi scammer, u will soon b caught and taken to ur family, so as to check ur brain in psychiatric hospital. Watch out

(1) (Reply)

How Jesus Shut Down And Disgraced Redpillers In The Bible / zzzzz / The Best Why To Win A Girl Heart Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.