Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain (59062 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain by jesmond3945: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
mignone:

I'm sorry I'd prefer nt to go further on this, it's not worth it.
better.
Re: Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Conceptman:
that's why most women end up being single parent, some issues shouldn't cause bigger brouhaha that will end marriages, this is a simple thing, the same that says make you no work today fit be the one to start pushing you get something doing, definitely he can't do it alone, a time will come he will need supports. Some men are always concerned about their wife's well being while engaging in the daily hustle, the current situation of Nigeria even work sef no fit put food on top table, she needs to see reasons with her husband and bring back the peace she had Asap

BROS OIL DEY YOUR HEAD
Re: Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain by demarc001: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Pussywar:

Shut up, please. Enough with the submission talk. When will y'all realise that doesn't happen anymore? If you need a woman to place herself under you to be confident, you're the weakest thing. Bye

As wise as you are you forgot to tell me "enough with the love talk too"
Re: Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain by newthing123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
You better go back to your creator. Give your life to Him totally and thereafter report your husband to him before your marriage/ family scatter.
I pray the Lord shall restore your marriage. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain by Goodgod213: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Damilolacoker:

*He was raised by a single mom .
*well not really. I don't know why he's so adamant on this one .
*my mom doesn't even want to listen to me, they all think I'm just being stubborn. They just listened to him and decided I was wrong .

Did you attend living stone model college

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022 / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.