Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? (680 Views)

6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks. / Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by mariobobby(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
there are many of them i would have loved to meet but Solomon would be amongst a top 3 shortlist....lets know yours
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by Margy: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
King David

I want to ask him how he did it!

1. How was he able to sing praises even when the enemies attacked and killed his people.

2. Even composed a song even when he killed and slept with is captain's wife.

3. How he still sang praises even when his son took over his throne whilst he ran and went hiding.

4. With all his sins, he was the apple of God's eyes! I want to know

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jesus
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by dawnomike(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jesus!.... I have so many questions to ask
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Delilah wink wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bad man King Solomon.... grin 300wives and 700 concubines....

Men...that guy is a legend for life grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by Officialgarri: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Respect to Jesus but I also need to meet prophet Elijah —the last fire bender and learn how to command fire.
Anybody wey disrespect me, I'll just consume the person sharp sharp with fire

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by leoHomo: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
Respect to Jesus but I also need to meet prophet Elijah —the last fire bender and learn how to command fire.
Anybody wey disrespect me, I'll just consume the person sharp sharp with fire
[/s]
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by daddytime(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pero

I go ask am how e take learn the art of denial.

Why you lie like that man pero, is you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by zibya: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slynation:
Bad man King Solomon.... grin 300wives and 700 concubines....

Men...that guy is a legend for life grin
It ended up destroying him
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by leoHomo: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
zibya:
It ended up destroying him
[/s]
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by skoyos(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
I for like relate with judas, make i know why e cast men dem

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by PabloAndreas(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Margy:
King David

I want to ask him how he did it!

1. How was he able to sing praises even when the enemies attacked and killed his people.

2. Even composed a song even when he killed and slept with is captain's wife.

3. How he still sang praises even when his son took over his throne whilst he ran and went hiding.

4. With all his sins, he was the apple of God's eyes! I want to know
Wow so many questions...n really nice ones too...bt how soon do u wanna meet him?
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by hakeem4(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
i would want to see the talking snake and donkey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by PlayerMeji: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2019
I would love to see Moses...

Dude has lots of questions to answer...

Where did they bury you... What does God look like... How about the Red sea... Etc

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by mumumugu(m): 2:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Solomon....how did he handle over 500 women
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2019
hakeem4:
i would want to see the talking snake and donkey

MAYBE THEY CAN SING ME A SONG.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2019
In the old Testament, Prophet Elijah (I love power to command), King David (I love braveness & music).

In the New Testament, Jesus (He is the world most famous man ever liveth. Two thousand years after, the whole world still reverence the man called Jesus. I love his character and hope to be like Him) , Apostle Paul ( � I can relate to his life style and experience. We both connect �) and lastly, my man Peter (My crush)
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by josh123(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2019
Jesus Christ, solomon, goliath, Adam, eve and the serpent
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by vickydankal(f): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2019
I want to meet Adam. The first man must have known things about God that no man had ever known. I want to ask him the mystery behind God walking with him.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by EmperorHarry: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
It has to be Moses..All other biblical characters are dependent on what he wrote.[true or false]
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Onesiphorus
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Meet Someone In The Bible, Who Would It Be? by OJODEL10(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
na only eve i get matter with. why she go come eat that thing come cause trouble for the world.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Clement Foresaw Donald Trump's Impeachment / Pastor Kisses Lady For Five Minutes During Deliverance / GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.