Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (14461 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2019
lol. at first the monikers wan confuse.. all I had to do was read the signature . the real one seems to have the same signature on all her accounts.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by fk001(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:

How many controversial topics have I created?
Are you mistaking me for someone else ni??

This moniker isn't mine I swear before man and God.

Cc

Farano
Seun
ROCKTATION

LALASTICLALA

DOMINIQUE

Okay I believe you, just report them kawai
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
This person behind the moniker is going about posting nonsense on threads.

I swear with heave and earth, I swear with my life, I swear with my Bible and I swear on God. This moniker 'maynnations' isn't mine.
It's an impostor.

Easy on all these swearings,its not good. Why do you take Nairaland so serious like this?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2019
fk001:
This girl sef and controversial topics

She's not the one, that account was proxy.

It was created just yesterday.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Cossybob:
I'm starting to like you Maynation with this your controversial topics...

You don't have to advice Them but better still you just have to advice your friend... And if you are a good friend as you have claimed, you will possibly win her over.

Reporting to a third party might further make the issue worse... You don't want to lose a friend do you?

I don't thing is original maynation.

This proxy account was created just yesterday.

Check very well, the real maynation doesn't have s
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by shedy03(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Praxtech:

In Britain it's actually perfectly legal for first cousins to marry. Prince Philip and The Queen are even third cousins. ..

Also some subgroups of yoruba do have very high cousin marriage rates — the people in the town of oka akoko were found to have a consanguinity rate of 51% which included uncle-niece marriages
Islamically, marriage between cousins is allowed. But fucking b4 marriage, am sure is not allowed.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by SavageResponse(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:
Report to her parents or her big sister?
Kindly advise!

Na wah o! shocked
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Lightangel65: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:
Kindly advise!

It's their business not yours, they are adults right. Besides it's same as premarital sex you all commit.
When you see some things it's better to ignore.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Manynations(f): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's their business not yours, they are adults right. Besides it's same as premarital sex you all commit.
When you see some things it's better to ignore.
Interesting views
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
https://www.nairaland.com/maynattion https://www.nairaland.com/maynation https://www.nairaland.com/maynnation

These are the links to my monikers, i have no business with this impostor who is obviously trying to deceive fellow Nairalanders for whichever what he/she stands to gain.

Mods and supermods please do something edaakun.

Cc.
Seun

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Rocktation

Farano

Chai! grin So as strong-willed and stubborn as you are, somebody creating a moniker that looks like yours can make you jittery like this... grin

Anyways, that person may not be "impersonating" you. she may just be doing herself but chose a moniker that looks like yours.

But it's good you are calling people's attention to it anyways. at least, if the account isn't deleted, you would have created the awareness that you aren't the one.

Fear fear! grin Will be forming "black widow" up and down grin
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maccabi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
5k Cash Prize , Opera Giveaways Is on Dont be left Out

https://olist.ng/myprize?active_user=496127&active_type=cash&active_theme=prize
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm. Prick and toto threads. See this one is at 5,000 views already. The one which spoke about opening one’s business did not see up to 2,000. Nairalanders, na una do unaselves.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by OGwales(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Simply wish them good luck... Abi you wan kill yourself?

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Manynations(f): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
meobizy:
Hmm. Prick and toto threads. See this one is at 5,000 views already. The one which spoke about opening one’s business did not see up to 2,000. Nairalanders, na una do unaselves.
We are too wise to fall mugu to hungry business development officers cheesy
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Manynations:

We are too wise to fall mugu to hungry business development officers cheesy
Another alternate already?
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Came4amod: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Romanoff:
If she's not your gf, look and pass and discontinue that friendship.

Shows she's a woman with non existent morals.

Well I must tell you .. it's very easy to fall in such situations if you are very promiscuous
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by bmdmixer: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Maynnations:
Kindly advise!
have a party
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by bmdmixer: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Maynnations:

Ok
nairaland sensored i wrote 3 some
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by fkj950ax(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Get a life.
You are here ranting about your friend sleeping with a cousin, while you are sleeping with your brother.

Too many fake post on NL.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by ABOVEDELAW: 6:00am On Mar 04, 2020
SAYS WHO? PLS LEAVE AFRICA OUT OF IT. GO TO WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES LIKE GUINEA, THE GAMBIA , SENEGAL ETC, YOU WILL SEE COUSINS, STEP BROTHERS AND SISTERS ( OF THE SAME FATHER) NEPHEWS/NICES ETC MARRYING THEMSELVES.
PabloAndreas:

Yea bruh bt nt in this parts...it‘s a grave sin...they can take their asses to China if they want but it wouldn‘t still change d fact dat dey r Africans n dat our culture doesn‘t uphold it
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Praxtech: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Augustap:

Jesu Christi!!!

fact cousin fvckn is no crime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.