Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (14458 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:
Marrying cousins? shocked shocked
yes it's permissible. but not encouraged because it weaken the genes
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by leokid866: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:

She claims they're madly in love with each other...

Let her know if by mistake they have children....the kids will be deficient....there's a reason we marry outside the family....gotta be careful what you mix in the blood for the next generation.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2019
PabloAndreas:

Yea bruh bt nt in this parts...it‘s a grave sin...they can take their asses to China if they want but it wouldn‘t still change d fact dat dey r Africans n dat our culture doesn‘t uphold it

A lot of tribes marry up cousins from the Hausa and Fulanis up north to the English people in the UK. The English royal family is very notorious for doing just that... TO PROTECT THEIR ESTATES!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Harryjnr1: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2019
Cut the friendship
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2019
devlishGINGER:
This your moniker grin

That's an Impostor.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Praxtech: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
https://www.nairaland.com/maynattion https://www.nairaland.com/maynation https://www.nairaland.com/maynnation

These are the links to my monikers, i have no business with this impostor who is obviously trying to deceive fellow Nairalanders for whichever what he/she stands to gain.

Mods and supermods please do something edaakun.

Cc.
Seun

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Rocktation

Farano

Calm down... Op has not claimed your identity in any way.... There are other seuns here on Nairaland osewa has not closed them down. What are you even doing with three monikers? You need to be checked out.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Praxtech: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Augustap:

Jesu Christi!!!
It happens.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by femi4: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:

As in?
Ignore them
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Praxtech: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:

Have you seen his post? What exact does he stand to gain?
And why can't I have as many monikers as I want? All the two not her monikers are still more like same since they portray maynation.

Check me out, I am you not gon' find anything incriminating.
I am NOT seeing any imposter here.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by maynattion(f): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by RexEmmyGee: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Augustap:

Jesu Christi!!!
Nothing surprising.

Its mostly practice in the North
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by RexEmmyGee: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:

This is some serious thing.... Well she claims to have suffered severe heartbreaks some of which I am aware of....hence the reason she's more comfortable with her cousin
Leave her alone. I don't know about her tradition but in the North its normal...

I know many of them.

In fact some are more even educated.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Praxtech: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2019
RexEmmyGee:

Leave her alone. I don't know about her tradition but in the North its normal...

I know many of them.

In fact some are more even educated.
Very true
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Exc2000: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2019
maynattion:
My main account is Maynation
My two alternates are Maynnation and Maynattion.

This moniker isn't mine.cc
Seun

Lalasticlala

Farano

Rocktation

Dominique.

you do realise having an alternate account and telling the mods is the fastest way of getting a ban till 2039

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Prinznonny: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2019
An Abominable act. Please help them stop it even if means Exposing then.
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by Zyron: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

you do realise having an alternate account and telling the mods is the fastest way of getting a ban till 2039
[/s]
Re: I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2019
Maynnations:

Marrying cousins? shocked shocked

Some part of Nigeria Northerners marries their cousins.
My friend ummu married her cousin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! / Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.