Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! (2075 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / The Guy Was A Scum!!!!! / My Ex Boyfriend Is A Scum, He Dumped After Luring Me Into A 3som With His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Bigdaddy1904(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Exactly 4:13pm on the 27th November, Funmilola broke all the promises she made to me while she was in Akure. I was so furious and confused. I acted stupidly cause I was really mad for what happened especially getting to know from Biodun that she was the one that initially asked for it. That night, I realised what I did was really wrong and ever since then I've been pleading for Funmi's forgiveness but she was just done with me. Every time, she has always been so mean to me. She doesn't wanna hear me out. She doesn't want to see. She doesn't even want to settle all the dispute she caused but she claims I caused it.
She has moved on over me. She went to visit her new boyfriend while I'm here wallowing in tears of heart break. Moving on was so easy for her cause she never really care for what I feel. She just used and dumped me when she noticed I can't be of help to her anylonger. She's in the arm of another guy probably doing intimate stuffs and also very happy but I'm here crying my eyes out throughout the night. I couldn't eat since morning cause I was just to obsessed with her. I thought what we had in Akure means a lot to her not knowing I'm just like someone you just catch fun with for the main time knowing fully well that you're just playing him.
This is the first time in my life I have my self to love. I've been a player all through my life. The most important part that hurt me down is that I left my previous sweet relationship for Funmi thinking she's the right person for me.
I thought I made a mark on you not knowing it just part of your tactics. When I realised that most of your family member knows me, I thought I've found a wife not longer they just know me to be the guy that you bleeped just to get your grades out of school. I wish I had listened to what all my friends and every what her friends told me but I was too blind in love to see what is coming for you. I curse the day I met you. I curse the day you said yes to date me 6th April, 2019.
I promise not to ever in my life again trust my life to any lady again. I'm very sure you Funmilola will surely regret everything you did to me in time. I believe you will never find joy in any of your relationship because you've scatter my heart.
Thank you
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by dawnomike(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sorry abt that brother...
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Odiegwu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Abasilim: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lmao.. My guy ended with "thank you" like say na speech..
Been in ur shoes bro, so I know wha you feel and how you feel it.. Use this ginger positivly like in ur education, hustle, business.. U go see say girls no worth the stress

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by ThePsychopath(f): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
You said you're a player.....so you've been doing the same thing upandan but small heartbreak and you won't let us hear word? LMAO

17 Likes

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Take heart Bro, u can always find another good girl out there.
There are good ones, they are just few these days,
Pls don't take the red pill yet
Don't get urself depressed over a lady...
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Crofton: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
cheesy

Bros, Stay calm .
There are millions of girls in Naija, find yourself a new one, it's just that easy .
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Jasen1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na man be this abi na secondary school boy?

Oga shift one side jare
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Bigdaddy1904(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Jasen1:
Na man be this abi na secondary school boy?

Oga shift one side jare
Guy, I just said my deepest pain and this is all you can say. I've been crying over this since. I've never loved anyone like I did to her. She was my first love. I guess maybe karma is fucking with me though
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by mumumugu(m): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2019
Bigdaddy1904:
Exactly 4:13pm on the 27th November, Funmilola broke all the promises she made to me while she was in Akure. I was so furious and confused. I acted stupidly cause I was really mad for what happened especially getting to know from Biodun that she was the one that initially asked for it. That night, I realised what I did was really wrong and ever since then I've been pleading for Funmi's forgiveness but she was just done with me. Every time, she has always been so mean to me. She doesn't wanna hear me out. She doesn't want to see. She doesn't even want to settle all the dispute she caused but she claims I caused it.
She has moved on over me. She went to visit her new boyfriend while I'm here wallowing in tears of heart break. Moving on was so easy for her cause she never really care for what I feel. She just used and dumped me when she noticed I can't be of help to her anylonger. She's in the arm of another guy probably doing intimate stuffs and also very happy but I'm here crying my eyes out throughout the night. I couldn't eat since morning cause I was just to obsessed with her. I thought what we had in Akure means a lot to her not knowing I'm just like someone you just catch fun with for the main time knowing fully well that you're just playing him.
This is the first time in my life I have my self to love. I've been a player all through my life. The most important part that hurt me down is that I left my previous sweet relationship for Funmi thinking she's the right person for me.
I thought I made a mark on you not knowing it just part of your tactics. When I realised that most of your family member knows me, I thought I've found a wife not longer they just know me to be the guy that you bleeped just to get your grades out of school. I wish I had listened to what all my friends and every what her friends told me but I was too blind in love to see what is coming for you. I curse the day I met you. I curse the day you said yes to date me 6th April, 2019.
I promise not to ever in my life again trust my life to any lady again. I'm very sure you Funmilola will surely regret everything you did to me in time. I believe you will never find joy in any of your relationship because you've scatter my heart.
Thank you

player being played.good

2 Likes

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by palmshots: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2019
The funny thing is, in few months time when everything finally clear for your eye, you gonna realize how much you really don't give a damn about funmilola.. And then when you look back at this post, you will see how much of a mumu you were to a girl...

grin grin
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Twizzy30(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Take heart bro
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by limsycutey(f): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2019
Pele. I hope this experience has taught you an important lesson. That you should be nicer to ladies and avoid making them feel the way you are feeling now.

1 Like

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Jasen1(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Bigdaddy1904:

Guy, I just said my deepest pain and this is all you can say. I've been crying over this since. I've never loved anyone like I did to her. She was my first love. I guess maybe karma is fucking with me though

Bro why you de cry over person wey no send you
You just de suffer your self and emotions
As you de cry now maybe the babe deh flex with another man so what's the need of you crying

Crying can't bring her back to yoi rather cheer yourself up put yourself together remove all the memory of her from you though it will take time delete her number

If person no send you bro no send am
If person no cry for you bro no cry for am
If person no call you bro no call am
No de allow pant de wear jare
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Bigdaddy1904:
Thank you

Ah bro sorry ooo, Funmi was just your karma.
Repent & give your life to God...
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Maxxim: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy sorry man, you sef talk say u be player, the matter no suppose pain you reach these level nah. Lol.
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Bigdaddy1904(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2019
It's okay
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Bigdaddy1904:
I wish I could blackmail her by uploading her nudes but I don't just want anything that will affect her though I want her to free what I felt cry
U neva serious
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by shininglite(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Karma serves your favorites delicacy when you least expect it....
I have no pity for you oga!
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by carter009(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
trust any girl at your own risk, except your female siblings and your mother.
Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by fidelmarshal199: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Any guy that cries like this over a girl is nat really a guy.. What did u give to her that you thought anybody can give. I'm damned sure it wasn't a kidney. so like I said earlier. You are a sissy

1 Share

Re: Funmilola, You're A Scum!!! by Lightangel65: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
ThePsychopath:
You said you're a player.....so you've been doing the same thing upandan but small heartbreak and you won't let us hear word? LMAO

Lol player got played

(1) (Reply)

She Demands Alot / Tell Us Something Unique About Your Partner. / Abeg Fear Women - Take A Look At What This Side Chick Did To This Man's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.