Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video (960 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video by nairafame(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Moment man who allegedly placed thunderbolt, "Magun" on his wife catches her naked and glued to another man while having sex with him on their matrimonial bed. The Husband recorded them, beat them and shared the video online.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/man-placed-magun-on-his-wife-catches.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mind44

Re: Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video by nairafame(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Ibi lo ma kusi grin
Re: Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video by Nairafame1: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2019
Lalasticlala see this
Re: Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video by nairafame(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin
Re: Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video by vanida6: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin

see pig on top lizard

(1) (Reply)

You And My Toto Na Mate? / Allah b praised / What Can I Do To Stop My Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.