Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Allah b praised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allah b praised (962 Views)

LEAKED SEXTAPE: See The Real Reason "Oxlade" Is Being Praised 18+ [PICTURES] / "He Knows His Worth" Twitter Praised New Groom Who Is Physically Challenged. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Single Men Are Shamed But Single Women Are Praised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah b praised by Petsolo1115: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
He strengthens me

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by sapeleboi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
end it and thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah b praised by Emmanuelcann: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
She's just told you who she really is. Use your tongue to count your teeth!

5 Likes

Re: Allah b praised by Bola146(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin Continue since you are confused grin , okay grin

3 Likes

Re: Allah b praised by Perogbangba(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
u better japa

2 Likes

Re: Allah b praised by Vulcanheph(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just take it from me.....There is a high possibility that your girl is Cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by kaymart: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pressing issues at hand right now bro.
The FG just indirectly told us "you are on your own". A big trouble looms.
When there on lock down the case was spreading but slowly.....now, it's more like a free movement within state, I wonder what will follow suite.
I just hope for the better. The FG couldn't extend the lockdown they didn't provide the necessary palliative for the citizens. It's like a father that have failed in his responsibility towards a child, you can't easily dictate the pace. Same scenario unfolded here.... He didn't provide what the citizenry required of him hence he can't boldly enforce continuous lock down cos he knew the ppl will openly protest as time goes on.
So, he want back on the right path.
You and I know that 90percent of the nose mask aren't effective against the rampaging virus. Our govt gas taken this step. I hope it is the right decision but vividly I know it's a wrong move.
Re: Allah b praised by chatinent: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
All girls do the same. Are you new to Earth? Well, welcome.

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by ojun50(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
She is testing you....

Use ur head

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by Ningen(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tread carefully.
You are dating a retired prostitute.

Stop wasting your time with such a woman.

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My girlfriend of over 2 years just admitted me to this night that she can sleep with a married man for money. She said she can only do this if we are no longer dating; but, she can't cheat on me while we are dating. I tried to correct her that her assertion is wrong. But she said I should not judge her, that she is only being honest with me. I am very confused � right now. Should I end the relationship or continue dating someone that can sleep with a married man because of money

the babe just confirmed that.....

A) she is a wh0re with a pricetag
B) the day you guys have money issues, she will gladly sell her honeypot
C) if she was NOT dating you right now, she would be a fulltime olosho

you can continue to waste your time/life with such woman, knowing fully well that you will NEVER marry that animal.

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My girlfriend of over 2 years just admitted me to this night that she can sleep with a married man for money. She said she can only do this if we are no longer dating; but, she can't cheat on me while we are dating. I tried to correct her that her assertion is wrong. But she said I should not judge her, that she is only being honest with me. I am very confused � right now. Should I end the relationship or continue dating someone that can sleep with a married man because of money

NA LIE.

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Someone who has been fcvking married men, you better run else your destiny gets twisted.

1 Like

Re: Allah b praised by Kylekent59: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Well, she's being honest just like she had told you earlier.

She is passing a message that you shouldn't toil with her nor cheat on her. It is left for you to carry on.

This is a bitter truth i will be telling you now, " don't follow the advice of the person with the highest number of likes when it comes to relationship issues on Nairaland."

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Stories We Would Tell About 2020 / What Can I Do To Stop My Sexual Urge? / How Do You Know If You Are An Empath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.