Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? (17099 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by remele2(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Unless der are no Danfo drivers around you or keke drivers or u dnt drive on ikoyi link bridge from Admiralty round-about

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by OnyesomJ(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
The worst is that
My car written with tribal mark
#Clean Ur Car

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by goat22: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Goldenheart:
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and find scratches on my car (In the Car Park) angry... I didnt even drive all through the week.

But why are you angry! Is this enough to make you angry that you will be squeezing face?! Is not good for your health please.
Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
donluclay:
Yh, no scratch this year. I drive only Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
JW spotted grin
Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by tete7000(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
If you no hit person, person go hit you for Lagos. It is a must...

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Coolgent(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Is impossible considering majority of drivers on our roads are suffering from one mental illness or the other.

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Suspect33(m): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cocao:
Please this question is too personal.

I just finished repairing the bumper that trailer hit.

I am considering just giving up on this driving thing. Everybody seem to be mad.
HBD
Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by rubyjan(f): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol,

This is my best comment this year grin

thesicilian:
You can drive without scratches in Lagos, as long as you don't drive out of your compound.

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by cosycee(m): 3:17am On Dec 20, 2019
lol you no even talk okada

DAVE5:
If nah lagos, no matter how careful you drive, you must carry scratch

If no be danfo, e go b keke, or brt or reckless drivers, or some peeps wey Dey jealous ur fine looking car

2 Likes

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Controlv: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2019
thesicilian:
You can drive without scratches in Lagos, as long as you don't drive out of your compound.

Some neighbors that did not attend driving school will still scratch your car while parking in the compound.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by DAVE5(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2019
cosycee:
lol you no even talk okada

Ewwwoooo.... how I take forget those ones...

Nah them and keke dey compete for who sabi scratch people car pass sef

1 Like

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Olakim: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
CotenantNIG:
In Lagos imposicant

Female Flatmate Needed. Location- Magodo Isheri (Phase 1)

https://cotenant.ng/listing/magodo/female-flatmate-needed-location-magodo-isheri-phase-1/

Shared Apartment Flat Apartment for rent in Lagos
https://cotenant.ng/shared-apartment-flat-apartment-for-rent-in-lagos/

Is this still available?
Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by steph2sweet(f): 3:57am On May 15, 2020
uuzba:

Several ways to repair:
1. Buy can spray paint of your colour and carry along for minor scratches
2. Buy nail polish (women stuff) that matches your car colour and use on minor scratches.
Gudmrng sir, pls I saw your comment dats y I mentioned you. Pls I just had a little scratch on my hubby's car and I don't want him to find out about it cos I know his temperament. Do I need to go to mechanic to use spray on it so that it won't be noticeable, or is it something I can do by myself. Like getting the paint and using it on d scratched area. It's a silver car
Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by buygala(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2020
steph2sweet:

Gudmrng sir, pls I saw your comment dats y I mentioned you. Pls I just had a little scratch on my hubby's car and I don't want him to find out about it cos I know his temperament. Do I need to go to mechanic to use spray on it so that it won't be noticeable, or is it something I can do by myself. Like getting the paint and using it on d scratched area. It's a silver car

Go to a car painter and paint it because using those after market car spray gives a different tone to the car's color which will be noticeable...

But you also have to know that new car spray even when applied by a car painter tends to also not fully rhyme with the car's older paint...the newly painted part will sha be shinier than the other parts sad

Or you can create a false tale of you almost getting crushed by a trailer with the kids in the car and how you and the kids barely escaped...Just hammer it into his head about how thankful you are to be alive...when he discovers the dent later, tell him you that was thanking God for saving you and the kids, how does he expect you to notice any dent? grin ...you sha get my point...make the dent the least of his and your worries so that he will seem wicked even complaining about it grin

Or show him the dent and apologize and tell him you will have it fixed the next day...that way, even if he allows you fix it, which I doubt, the reason for difference in color left by the new paint will be clear to him..

Or just leave it like that let him do his worst grin ....I don't advise you go this way sha because I don't know if your husband is the wife beating type...and then you might end up injured or dead...or maybe u fit vex injure ur hubby sef...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches? by Shakes85: 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
DAVE5:
If nah lagos, no matter how careful you drive, you must carry scratch

If no be danfo, e go b keke, or brt or reckless drivers, or some peeps wey Dey jealous ur fine looking car
Horn of ram passing where you park

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Kia Cerato Vs Used Japanese / Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman, 3 Others In Delta State / How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.