Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics (27842 Views)

Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals / Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Wacth Dele Ali Furious After Been Substituted By Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Randy100: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
The special one.

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

This is not enyeamba of aba thread or rangers if enugu thread we are talking serious football clubs here

Besides poor punctuation, spellings, and overall grammar, what exactly is your point, my good sir??! tongue
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by livebyday(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Besides poor punctuation, spellings, and overall grammar, what exactly is your point, my good sir??! tongue

That you do not qualify to speak on this noble clubs doings good sir ...

And we take exception to you confusing us with eyinba of Aba or rangers of enugu

(Read in British butler accent for extra effect )

grin
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by olaolaking: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bantino:
Mourinho is a better coach now he has learnt his lessons to be humble and not being a braggart
Humble? Wait until he loses string of matches
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Spot on! The redundant coupist & cohorts keeps plunging the shithole into debts with nothing tangible to show for ti!
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by alaira(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bantino:
Mourinho is a better coach now he has learnt his lessons to be humble and not being a braggart
[i][/i] YOU ARE COMPLETELY CORRECT SIR!!!
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by UcLloyd: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Amstupid:
U will still relegate ,,,,,
My darling useless Arsenal is coming to d top angry

Look at how u're using my picture anyhow. What did I do to u? How did u get it sef?
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

That you do not qualify to speak on this noble clubs doings good sir ...

And we take exception to you confusing us with eyinba of Aba or rangers of enugu

(Read in British butler accent for extra effect )

grin

Ohhh... I see.

I can't disagree with you on this... Sometimes, forward-thinking and futuristic, well versed football analysts like my humble self have to condescend, or deign to banter with individuals stuck in the fading past of "has-beens" like Mourinho...

I sense Enyimba and Rangers would feel the same way towards you too ( not just that you murdered their names twice).

Back to the topic... Harry Kane is merely singing a tired, overused, and stale footballer's anthem... Real Madrid and United sang the same in the past...

I wish Spurs well... Let's hope the Special One has finally grown up. He already failed his first test against an average United. This weekend is the second... Should he drop points against another average former side being coached by his offspring... Well... Make I never talk!!! grin
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Robenna(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Even Sissoko Is Scorin

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
The special One is back! grin
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by kiddkash(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Flier:
Mourinho is turning them to lazy guys,now they don’t have to run too much like those Pochettino days,just wait for opportunity and counter
all you watch is run run run, score goals. you don't read tactics of matches just like Dortmund match yesterday
Pochettino was attack attack. check Barcelona, they don't do attack attack. they calm their football down like adults
just like Liverpool when they first played Real Madrid in champions league final the plan was attack attack and
Real Madrid sat back and let them gas out. Liverpool then used the tactic against Tottenham and Tottenham
lost. big teams use experience while small teams do attack attack

2 Likes

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by kiddkash(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asabe4:
Who wouldn't love Mourinho's tactics? grin
please help me tell them. hen mourinho was coach of Man U, only one counter attack is enough to win match
stupid people value performance over result. which is why i value mourinho over guardiola.
mourinho is about tactics and result, why guardiola is technique and performance
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Thojan(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice to meet you "Stupid"
Amstupid:
U will still relegate ,,,,,
My darling useless Arsenal is coming to d top angry
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by kiddkash(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ermmm... Anyone serious about attacking football and scoring loads of goals... Did you start watching football recently??! undecided
mourinho guarantees you result. result i mean win even if you have to grind it out.
defend and with one chance get the goal and win the match
are you telling me you value performance over result just like arsenal?

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by voltron14: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
GeneralPula:
Mourinho Is a very good coach!

He’s the only one I’m sure of that can help Arsenal at the moment!

If no be say Spurs was faster, nah Mourinho Arsenal for carry

My own opinion tho cool

At the moment, nobody can help Arsenal.

Where are the ball carriers?

Look here:

Santi Cazorla
Aaron Ramsey
Jack Wilshere
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Alex Iwobi
Even Theo Walcott

Anybody that could retain the ball has been done away with.

In their place you have Toreira, Willock, Nelson and Ceballos who doesn't play.

I'll give you an example:

Man city - David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Kevin De Bruyne Mahrez, etc.

These guys would seat your ass down if in a tight position.

Until ball carriers are found, Arsenal would keep floundering.
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Bantino(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
olaolaking:
Humble? Wait until he loses string of matches

Hahahahahaha grin

Meanwhile, I watched his interview while he was a skysports pundit, I guess it has dawned on him that being humble is key to managing players hence my comment earlier.

However, I pray his case might not be of the proverbial saying that a tiger cannot change its spots
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by AsabaIjaw1: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

At the moment, nobody can help Arsenal.

Where are the ball carriers?

Look here:

Santi Cazorla
Aaron Ramsey
Jack Wilshere
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Alex Iwobi
Even Theo Walcott

Anybody that could retain the ball has been done away with.

In their place you have Toreira, Willock, Nelson and Ceballos who doesn't play.

I'll give you an example:

Man city - David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Kevin De Bruyne Mahrez, etc.

These guys would seat your ass down if in a tight position.

Until ball carriers are found, Arsenal would keep floundering.
[/s]
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Nwaonyishi69: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mouringho na baba, love him or hate him.
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
kiddkash:

mourinho guarantees you result. result i mean win even if you have to grind it out.
defend and with one chance get the goal and win the match
are you telling me you value performance over result just like arsenal?

I actually value both as seen in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Man City, Bayern, even upcoming RB Leipzig...

Grinding it out sometimes, is understandable especially against tougher opposition... But, when it becomes a recurring pattern, then something or everything is seriously wrong.
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by livebyday(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Ohhh... I see.

I can't disagree with you on this... Sometimes, forward-thinking and futuristic, well versed football analysts like my humble self have to condescend, or deign to banter with individuals stuck in the fading past of "has-beens" like Mourinho...

I sense Enyimba and Rangers would feel the same way towards you too ( not just that you murdered their names twice).

Back to the topic... Harry Kane is merely singing a tired, overused, and stale footballer's anthem... Real Madrid and United sang the same in the past...

I wish Spurs well... Let's hope the Special One has finally grown up. He already failed his first test against an average United. This weekend is the second... Should he drop points against another average former side being coached by his offspring... Well... Make I never talk!!! grin

Again I feel you missed the ball in this one good sir

Your satire of Sir Harry Kane is immensely flawed and bereft of any plausible critic

I shall however not beguile you with my overwhelming mastery of the sport known as soccer

Alas I say unto you, Tottenham will best your flaundering club and relegate you to the bottom of the epl
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Bahamas95(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
New thing dey catch person like ogogoro, this same Harry Kane nai go criticize am later when things cast

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by jimoqua: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
What do u do when an employer refused to pay you off and did not pay your pension and leave bonus
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

Again I feel you missed the ball in this one good sir

Your satire of Sir Harry Kane is immensely flawed and bereft of any plausible critic

I shall however not beguile you with my overwhelming mastery of the sport known as soccer

Alas I say unto you, Tottenham will best your flaundering club and relegate you to the bottom of the epl

Boss, let's not turn this discourse into a spitting contest (quite unnecessary).

I sense you are one of those who worship football legends like Mourinho... Personally, I stick to the game in itself.

Harry Kane is a great player, but he hasn't said anything new or mind blowing in my honest and unbiased opinion... Whatever the new coach has done or is doing, it's still too early to start doling out accolades or encomiums.

Mourinho is on a mission to redeem himself. Let's give him time to do that, instead of placing him on a pedestal.

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by channel361: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
See why eight musicians brutally beaten by Kebbi governor's aid.
https:///2r3Of38
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by livebyday(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Boss, let's not turn this discourse into a spitting contest (quite unnecessary).

I sense you are one of those who worship football legends like Mourinho... Personally, I stick to the game in itself.

Harry Kane is a great player, but he hasn't said anything new or mind blowing in my honest and unbiased opinion... Whatever the new coach has done or is doing, it's still too early to start doling out accolades or encomiums.

Mourinho is on a mission to redeem himself. Let's give him time to do that, instead of placing him on a pedestal.

Alright, well said

I don't worship them I admire them and respect them

Cheers
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Reference(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Redeem himself from what exactly. His stinct at United was the most successful since Alex Fergeson retired. A domestic Cup and a European Cup. Do United remotely seem like a trophy winning team at the moment?

The man remains up there amongst the best amd his results so far prove it. Since leaving Porto he has bettered every team he coached winning silverware with both big teams and no so big teams, big budgets and no do big budgets. If he has an attitude, I will tell you that most geniuses are maverick. You must of necessity make adjustments to accomodate them. We see such all the time in business and profession.

This is a man who will walk into the locker room or dugout of any club and both players and colleagues in the business will stand to greet.
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Reference:

Redeem himself from what exactly. His stinct at United was the most successful since Alex Fergeson retired. A domestic Cup and a European Cup. Do United remotely seem like a trophy winning team at the moment?

The man remains up there amongst the best amd his results so far prove it. Since leaving Porto he has bettered every team he coached winning silverware with both big teams and no so big teams, big budgets and no do big budgets. If he has an attitude, I will tell you that most geniuses are maverick. You must of necessity make adjustments to accomodate them. We see such all the time in business and profession.

This is a man who will walk into the locker room or dugout of any club and both players and colleagues in the business will stand to greet.

Redemption is a loose word here... I am not implying he should be stripped of his past achievements. However, football is a changing game, and legends can get found out if they don't upgrade or tweak their approach to the game.

We can't overlook shortcomings of coaches because they have won great number of trophies, that's reeking of poor objectivity... Based on your words, Chelsea and Madrid should never have let him go...

I respect Mourinho as he has earned it... But, he has a lot to learn from younger coaches about the trend of this game, as they also need to learn from him about game management (I have said so severally with regards to current coaches of Ajax, Chelsea, etc).

It amuses me a lot when you guys act like certain people in the football community have transcended learning and have become infallible... Mourinho himself knows this is his best chance at redemption (pick any other word that suits your loyalty to him grin), and I believe he will approach the game differently now.
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by livebyday(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

Redemption is a loose word here... I am not implying he should be stripped of his past achievements. However, football is a changing game, and legends can get found out if they don't upgrade or tweak their approach to the game.

We can't overlook shortcomings of coaches because they have won great number of trophies, that's reeking of poor objectivity... Based on your words, Chelsea and Madrid should never have let him go...

I respect Mourinho as he has earned it... But, he has a lot to learn from younger coaches about the trend of this game, as they also need to learn from him about game management (I have said so severally with regards to current coaches of Ajax, Chelsea, etc).

It amuses me a lot when you guys act like certain people in the football community have transcended learning and have become infallible... Mourinho himself knows this is his best chance at redemption (pick any other word that suits your loyalty to him grin), and I believe he will approach the game differently now.

Well said , he will definitely do things differently..infact it's been showing I. His coaching.style also in his pre and post match conferences..

Gone is the spunky angst filled special one, here now is the intelligent, calm special one..

PS He has transcended learning , deal with it !
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

Well said , he will definitely do things differently..infact it's been showing I. His coaching.style also in his pre and post match conferences..

Gone is the spunky angst filled special one, here now is the intelligent, calm special one..

PS He has transcended learning , deal with it !

No one can transcend (Pass beyond the limits of, or surpass the boundaries of something) learning... Learning neither has boundaries nor limits.

Mourinho, or anyone else, can deliberately or inadvertently choose to ignore opportunities to learn and improve, but they can't transcend it... You are welcome sir!!! cool
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by livebyday(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

No one can transcend (Pass beyond the limits of, or surpass the boundaries of something) learning... Learning neither has boundaries nor limits.

Mourinho, or anyone else, can deliberately or inadvertently choose to ignore opportunities to learn and improve, but they can't transcend it... You are welcome sir!!! cool

You still don't get it bro

Mourinho is the Messiah ,the chosen one, the one foretold by the prophesy. He is the one to.bring balance to force and create a new breed of football. He is he who whose birth was fore told decades
before

Mourinho is he whom they call Elga Elgar , loco libre, El Jago bonito, El Capitan soca, Angel Mourinho, the one who spoke soccer, I could go on and on listing all the names he is called around the world .
It is said I don't know how true this is but it is said if someone who is afflicted by illness touches a cup Mourinho drank from during a match , touches rh edge of a tissue Mourinho used that person will be cured of all.illnesses .

Stop the blasphemy less the god of soccer smite thee

Seek forgiveness, say three hail Marys to saint Mourinho for forgiveness
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by livebyday(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

You still don't get it bro

Mourinho is the Messiah ,the chosen one, the one foretold by the prophesy. He is the one to.bring balance to force and create a new breed of football. He is he who whose birth was fore told decades
before

Mourinho is he whom they call Elga Elgar , loco libre, El Jago bonito, El Capitan soca, Angel Mourinho, the one who spoke soccer, I could go on and on listing all the names he is called around the world .
It is said I don't know how true this is but it is said if someone who is afflicted by illness touches a cup Mourinho drank from during a match , touches rh edge of a tissue Mourinho used that person will be cured of all.illnesses .

Stop the blasphemy less the god of soccer smite thee

Seek forgiveness, say three hail Marys to saint Mourinho for forgiveness
Re: Harry Kane Is Excited By Mourinho Tactics by Legendguru: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo With Samuel Eto'o In Turkey Ahead Of His Testim Match.PICS / Don’t Sign For Chelsea, Abuja Fans Tell Eaglets / Soulama Abdoulaye Is Dead (Burkina Faso Goalkeeper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.