Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (74284 Views)

Prophet Alfa Babatunde Finally Confessed / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by mastermaestro(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
shogsman:

Go to the internet or the venue to seek your proof,last time I checked I’m not a reporter.

Then stop peddling unverified reports!
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Why is he in the custody of dss , this isn't an issue of national security .. Someone should kindly enlighten me. Is he not supposed under the custody of scid or sars etc ...?
Thank u very much

I've never ever seen any case prosecuted and won by the DSS

That's is an institution grossly overrated
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Mummiesboy: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=ak22 post=85019632]

Hope you are not sleeping? [/quowhen you take too much of tombo this are the signs]
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by mysteryman2014: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pix of the exhumed body or I dont believe.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Born2Breed(f): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
kunleham:
Pls don't bring Islam into this. This is a pure Christian palaver.
quote author=Born2Breed post=85018476]Alfa Babalawo Prophet, what do we call his religion Chrislamifa.

His jazz has finally expired.

Alfa abi Alufa na wetin? Nor be Moslem cleric for South West
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by SURVBenedict01(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
THAT why I don't believe most of these Yoruba Muslims trying to deceive people they left Islam for Christianity. We already know the fake ones born into the religion

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by EsomahJD: 1:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Up to 4 cases of ritual killings in a space of one week from South West.

Yoruba who do una this thing eeeh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by petra1(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2019
Where is the evidence of dead child. It could be a set up. Let's work with facts .
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by HassanaHenry: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2019
I will like to make some clarifications here as an insider:
1. The pastor is never a Muslim, Alfa is part of his name...I know him very well, Alfa and Omega (Beginning and the End). His full name is Pastor Alfa Babatunde Sotitobire

So debunk the rumour that he was once a Muslim.

2. The case has pass through different law enforcement agency like police force, Anti-Kidnapping etc but the Pastor is question is a very powerful one. He has some strong politicians backup and even some kings in this area are trying there best to cover the Pastor. So it is when the case has no solution that the DSS were used secretly to uncover the mess.

3. Up till now the baby has not been found, the angry people only burn down the church and destroy property because of a statement released by a popular local TV station that the baby was buried in the church for JuJu which happen to be a false. Though a report of an usher of the church says they help the pastor in carrying out evil things example burying of people inside the church yearly and even they still need 4 more people this year but the popular missing young boy has not been found with them.

Thank you
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Seun360(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2019
Nigerians don't think critically, why will he use a church member's son that came for Sunday service? Knowing the aftermath.

Could be the handywork of his enemies.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Onlyonebuhari: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
No single week passes by without seeing pastors committing one atrocity or the others. If they don't rape, they will defraud or enmeshed in ritual crises.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Konquest: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2019
EsomahJD:
[s]Up to 4 cases of ritual killings in a space of one week from South West.

Yoruba who do una this thing eeeh [/s] embarassed
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
FACT CHECK:
@EsomahJD
There were no ritual killings in 1 week from the South West!

I am dissapointed in the sickening sensationalism and FAKE NEWS
of the Nairaland Moderator of this Religion thread who ALTERED
the title of the Nation article and pushed it to the front
page to mislead people.

Seun has to do something to stop this sensationalism
and misleading altering of newspaper headlines to steer
up ethnic hatred against the South West by even the
moderators. Seun is from the SW, but some people
have hijacked this forum right under him and
are using it to attack the Yoruba who Seun shares
ancestral ties with. Seun needs to know that there
are fifth columnists working as Moderators here
on NL.

A few years ago in this decade, Seun had to remove
some Moderators on NL of their positions because they were
directly sabotaging NL and it is still going on right
now!

Please no dead baby was exhumed. The police have also said
no killings took place inside the church in Akure on prime time
news.

The arson was as a result of the killing of some
men which led to the rampage and the church
being burned.

Last but not least, my research clearly shows that
these so-called ritual killings exist all over the country
called Nigeria among many ethnicities from ... SE, SS,
North etc, and if you look at it
it is the Yoruba people that expose all these things
in their popular media houses... this is why I respect the
Yoruba who will not tolerate such things in their midst.

The rest of Nigeria pretends as if only SW has this
issue but it is all over and if I post all the Weblinks
on the Otokoto ritual killings of the 1990s, the Enugu
Ezike ritual killings of women with their body parts splashed
on the front page of newspapers, the Fulani ritual
killings in the North leading to the removal of eyes and body
parts, the Delta State and Bayelsa ritual killings, a lot
of people will faint if I post the Internet links here.

If you guys do NOT stop attacking the SW or Yoruba people,
I will post all the Weblinks of the gross ritual killings in that
country called Nigeria for all to see.

The fact that the SW media and Yoruba people
expose the few cases of this ignoble crime in their midst
perpetrated by "dubious scammers" shows that they are
reliable people. All other ethnic groups in Nigeria come on
the Internet and pretend that it does not happen with a
lot of frequency in their areas, but thanks to the Internet...
these things have been dug up.

It is time to have death penalty for all these
crimes of killing people. Period! angry

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by petra1(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2019
Seun360:
Nigerians don't think critically, why will he use a church member's son that came for Sunday service? Knowing the aftermath.

Could be the handywork of his enemies.

What's the proof he took the child .

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Seun360(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2019
petra1:

What's the proof he took the child .

The news that a boy was buried in the church alter was fake news purported by a radio station in the state.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2019
All these Christian churches na dem be d DEVIL of all kinds of evils happening in this our country today..... Person wey dun dead weti dem dey keep am for church do?!

I tell them their using churches for business.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by ejimatic: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Why is he in the custody of dss , this isn't an issue of national security .. Someone should kindly enlighten me. Is he not supposed under the custody of scid or sars etc ...?
This is the difference between the police and the DSS. This pastor has buried seven chikdren. The police could not do anything to it but the DSS was able to fathom the secrecy behind the matter.It is in order
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by ejimatic: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wayne4uall:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-sotitobire-miracle-church-in-akure/
. Shedding blood in the name of Jesus! What a story of a wicked man whose generation will know no peace for life.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by mercyland93(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
maxjax:

him go still go open another branch...... if you know you know

That's the honest truth, once he's been release by the security agents (cus surely he would be free after the exchange of money). The next is to relocate to Lagos or Ibadan to start another church afresh.
Which way Nigeria?.
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
Alfa Babalawo Prophet, what do we call his religion Chrislamifa.

His jazz has finally expired.

Expired indeed.

I owe the revealer of such secret in human form an accolades.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Silly youths

They have burnt the evidence

Obvious and dangerous truth!
Re: Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
farem:
Prophet Alfa Babatunde
Oxymoron!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.