Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Skilled Migration To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Skilled Migration To Australia (648 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Skilled Migration To Australia by msugh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello All, I have a Spouse who has a degree in building at Uni Jos and also a Master's in Construction Management at ABU, Zaria and wishes to seek for a skilled migration to Australia. what does she need and how will she go about it as procedures changes regularly, what easiest procedure do you suggest for her? Thanks
Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by ammyluv2002(f): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
There's a thread on this. Just search through the travel section and you will get all the details you need. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by msugh(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
thanks Emmyluv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by msugh(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello ammyluv2002, I have checked but it appears the info available are obsolete, I mean since 2016. Is there no new procedures pls?
Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
msugh:
Hello ammyluv2002, I have checked but it appears the info available are obsolete, I mean since 2016. Is there no new procedures pls?
the process is now hard and out of reach for most nigerians that why the thread is dry. Try canada
Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by Influential101: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
msugh:
how is it obsolete ? something that's very active

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by Influential101: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Tina26:
the process is now hard and out of reach for most nigerians that why the thread is dry. Try canada
This is not true Tina..
Re: Skilled Migration To Australia by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2019

(1)

Regaining Nigerian Citizenship After Renunciation / A Pastor’s Wife Has Won A Trip To Italy With Francis Van-lare After He Asked Mar / How Do I Confirm My National Identification Number (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.