Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Scammer Alert...... Donpedro11!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert...... Donpedro11!!! (437 Views)

Scammer Alert For Sportybet Account Holders / Scammer Alert: Austin Chukwuma @DRISKLEF / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert...... Donpedro11!!! by Talibanis: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good day everyone.

I wish to bring to your notice a scallywag by the moniker "Donpedro11" who thinks his life problems will get solved by pretentiously defrauding me and some others who are shy to fully come out and expose him for who he is. He has falsely obtained some amount of money to supply me a herbal mixture for a client and I paid him in full (waybill inclusive) to deliver it to me at my location. It has been 4 days now and no word from him & his supposed waybill contact as to why I haven't received what I paid for as agreed.

He has refused picking my calls and neither is he replying to all my messages. I have asked for a refund in good faith before going public in exposing him for his dubious traits and character, yet he has bluntly refused to respond. I had no choice than do the necessary. Let it be known who he really is and for all to be cautious of him in what ever form he comes as.

I have since mailed the Supermods as regards this dilemma and I hope they will do justice to him in whatever form they deem fit. The money might be small but it was obtained in false pretense which makes it totally wrong and criminal.

Attached here are his Bank details, and phone number
Acct #: 0707091000 Access Bank,
Name: Olashile Aina Afuwape
Phone #: +2348135065702
Re: Scammer Alert...... Donpedro11!!! by Forward77(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Give us the full details of what happened.

Screenshots and or more details.

Because we don’t just condemn people anyhow

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert...... Donpedro11!!! by Talibanis: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Forward77:
Give us the full details of what happened.

Screenshots and or more details.

Because we don’t just condemn people anyhow

What more info do you need? Better be aware of fraudulent people like this before it is too late, otherwise you will be a victim. Be thankful, just a candid advice.
You can refer to another victim of his scams
https://www.nairaland.com/5581961/scam-alert-avoid-calm-scammer#85023221

(1) (Reply)

Power-drunk Soldiers Cause Traffic On Expressway, Mock Civilians (video) / Nigerian Man Running Away From Immigration Officer Falls To His Death (video) / Ikirun Bank Robbery: Court Sentences Three To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.