Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2574 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2019
lilbarracuda:
Baba compose yourself ooo

No mad waka wey dem go throw tyre put for your neck ooo

Lol we all die at some point no? Na who dey fear die dey quick first die....nobody go kill u if u no deserve am. Even sane people dey burn for nothing...all na Life

And why u assume say I wan live..me wey high now now dey hope say I go just sleep die, some of us dey find am o
Re: ... by kinzd(m): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2019
Oga badboi i understand how you feeling bro. I believe povatea is the no.1 cos of ur problems...try drink wata as bodi de hott you. Ok
Re: ... by otipoju(m): 1:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Badboibipo:

Exactly. I really fucking understand this so well and I'm okay with it. At least I am now unlike before when this singular fact creeped me out.

Please. Ive heard you. Do whatever you want with yourself.
Re: ... by MrSly(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Everybody on nairaland is mad. So feel at home
Lol!!! Wonders shall never end.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2019
otipoju:

Please. Ive heard you. Do whatever you want with yourself.

Oga stop acting like you offered to help and I refused. Are u fucking stupid? Look at this Bleep typing like he said something good to me and I'm being stubborn, wtf do u want me to do? Automatically get better without any support? Yall lowkey ignored the part where I specified the type of support I needed but you're here saying "do whatever u want with yourself " like I turned down your proposal. God punish yall, fucking bastards......Bleep off. Privilege trash who have no idea what it feels like to have a millionaire dad but you have to beg to eat daily. Nigga if u dont Bleep off
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2019
I will get mad and prolly die by ritual, yall can masturbate to the idea. Fucking bastards. I will die bring hard, long black preekk
Re: ... by otipoju(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Badboibipo:

Oga stop acting like you offered to help and I refused. Are u fucking stupid? Look at this Bleep typing like he said something good to me and I'm being stubborn, wtf do u want me to do? Automatically get better without any support? Yall lowkey ignored the part where I specified the type of support I needed but you're here saying "do whatever u want with yourself " like I turned down your proposal. God punish yall, fucking bastards......Bleep off. Privilege trash who have no idea what it feels like to have a millionaire dad but you have to beg to eat daily. Nigga if u dont Bleep off

Why are you crying. If your goal in life is to run mad...quckly do so, so that people can have a form of entertainment to relieve their stress. What does you ****f***ker knows about lack.

1 Like

Re: ... by fascia(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Badboibipo:

I like how you weren't being "fake" in your comment, just honest. You didn't pretend to love me or offer any AUDIO help..you just spoke your mind. I love it. See I just said something that almost relates to the ways you feel I could get better. You know I need money for writing a book, now like I earlier said I dont have any support system like literally none! Where would I start from, or going to a psychiatric home. Lol..really? Like it's not free bro. In our country you could even be rich and the hospital will still KILL YOU. yes, KILL YOU instead of helping you. A country where u could be dying and the doctor would prefer doing something trivial than running to your aid. I have no money for self care. Plus even if I did I have no strength to pick myself up, only an NGO could do such for me. And yes I did reach out to some of them but hey I got no PUSSY , so they just read my ish and ignored because if you're not female then you should be strong enough to heal yourself I guess. Lol well done bro, I appreciate you.

You can write. We both know you can. You can even self publish on amazon Kindle .

I still insist that you go ,I know sometimes hospital offers free consultation. You can never know if you write them off.. It very important you know your diagnoses and if medication or therapy sessions with a psychologist can help you.

And lastly doctors do not take joy in the death of patients, in fact it takes toll on them that's why there's is always mortality and mobility seminar to determine how the hospital is fairing .infact most doctors pay their patients fee at one point or the other. I didn't expect this statement of hasty generalization from you as I thought you knew things are not always as they seem.most times it is more than meets the eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls Seducing Daddies / How My Neighbor Divorced Her Husband Because Of Too Much Sexual Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.