Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70581 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by romenna: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
misplaced priority.
i expect to see a thread that says u desperately need a job but u disappoint urself.
u dnt know ur problem yet.
wat u need is a job and trust me, there r many CEOs here.
get wisdom

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

this desire of his, spending on a girl should be prioritised above spending on his sisters, brothers or parents.
Hahaha...it is well

Believe me, I'm married and I have sisters and brothers, cousins, nephew, etc. But like I said before, his happiness should come first, he has to live for himself before living for others.
@op is not buoyant enough right now, he wants a girl to be called his partner. Right now, he can barely spend on himself. If he had to choose between spending on a potential wife or his families, he has to choose the potential wife even if it's not guaranteed. Because that's where his happiness lies now. At a point in life, a man has to prioritise his nuclear family above extended family, that's the cold bitter truth.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Sorry can't help you at this moment.
embarassed embarassed all hope lost
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=pcguru1 post=85152196]

Sorry can't help you at this moment. [/quote i need some money to collect my phone from the repairer. i wanted to start forex trading
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
Honestly you are getting it all wrong. The op narrated his life situation, he can't even provide basic amenities of life for himself, which is what money alone can provide, how can a man who cannot provide his basic amenities to survive have confidence, are you listening to yourself brother

stick to the bloody issue at hand.... here is a man who cant provide for the basic necessities of life, yet want a woman in his life....THATS IMPOSSIBLE and this has nothing to do with confidence, but all to do with life. how can you be confident to go look for a woman with an empty stomach?!?!?! what are the priorities in this man's life?!?! before anyone intend to look for women they should sort their life basic necessities out.

He doesn't need the money to squander it on ladies or girls or women, he needs the money to take care of his basic needs which will give him the confidence as a man to even start looking happy, good and confident enough to attract his desired women.

then let the OP do exactly that before coming to NL seeking for a mate... but money still has nothing to do with finding a right mate. stop confusing the two.

Misery have no friend, haven't you heard of that Any man that is still struggling to take care of his basic needs doesn't need a girlfriend or wife in his life unless the girlfriend or wife will help him improve his life financially.

tell that to the OP...

We live in a capitalist world today, everything you need to survive requires money, and if you don't have the money to feed yourself properly, clothe yourself adequately, provide a conducive accommodation for yourself and be able to take care of your other human basic needs, my brother I can tell you boldly that as a man, you won't have the confidence to approach any woman or accept to date any woman who won't help your life financially, you can take this to the bank and I am sure if you are in a tight financial situation that you don't even know where your next meal will be coming from or whether it will ever come for the day, and don't know how your future will be because you have no job, no hope of securing one after 2 years plus, the least thing that will be on your mind will be how to get a girlfriend, that's if the guy in question is sensible and reasonable enough to tell himself the truth, but if you insist, no problem then, preach on! lol

stop repeating what i have said time and time again.... there is a huge difference between basic necessities of life and seeking a mate. many are broke after paying rent and spending little chop money, these people can still attract women and be happily ever after, while the ones that cant even afford a meal or where to live should 1st sort their miserable lives out before thinking of dating.

On the part I put on bold in your comment, if you are too broke to even provide your basic needs as a young graduate after 2 years, I bet you, when you look yourself in the mirror, you will not like yourself to even think of being happy enough to approach ladies to woo them or attract one, please brother, try and be real, put yourself in the op's shoe....let's not comment just for commenting sake, not cool undecided

sadly, i fully disagree again... no matter how miserable you are, it shouldnt change the way you look at yourself proudly in the mirror, and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with dating, because if you cant provide for your basic necessities of life, then the world of dating shouldnt even remotely be in your mind, duh!
what kind of DELUDED priorities do you think men have that they cant feed themselves or have a place to stay but would think of dating?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by smasher1(m): 2:50am On Dec 24, 2019
eniorisha:

I'm guilty of dt last part.. I'm in dire need of a serious relationship now, but it seems living in my old family house is scaring them away. It's not as if I can't afford a decent apartment as a bachelor. It's just dt I'm a very conservative young man. I feel, that's only necessary shortly B4 or immediately after my wedding.

Try and move out. It's easy to save money in a free home, but when you rent an apartment it becomes more difficult. That's when you learn how to be prudent or responsible with your cash.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Peaceagain: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dude, chase the money. The women will come later.

"You will always lose money, chasing women. But you will never lose women, chasing money".

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by richmanrichard: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2019
If u hear my story u go know say your own na beans. Jst get an online skill that can help u earn in dollars. If u ar able to accumulate ur earnings over few months-u are a big boy. Jst get a daily job to take care of your needs&spend the night learning viable skill. I video-edit mostly for foreign clients&earn $2500+ at the end of every month.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Eyitayo29: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
As a guy like you, I understand this pain. Although I am just 21 but I have also finished NYSC too.

Truth is, you don't need to have all the money in the world before you can woo a girl. But you do need to be able to meet your own basic needs. As a man, you WILL need to meet some financial responsibilities of your babe regardless of whether she is financially independent or not.

Now, I always tell people (Guys and Girls) NEVER to be in a relationship if they are still financially dependent. Asides guys, even ladies should never be in a relationship if they cannot meet their basic needs, this just makes the girl heap all her financial responsibilities on her man really. The implication of this is that undergraduates/broke guys & girls shouldn't be in a relationship for any reason. If you are lonely and need someone to talk with, get females friends for that. If you are having sexual urges, handle the matter some other way.

So sir, please just focus on getting something to do first. No matter how small. Keep working and striving. Things will get better soon.

I know you must be getting alot of pressure from being that age and still jobless and not in a relationship. But sir, just ignore the pressures and move on. I know it's not as easy as I am saying but please just try. Thank you and I wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SirLiquidGold: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2020
ShenTeh:

Have you checked out 19?
Lol teenage years is hard too. Peer pressure
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by ecstasy357(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried

Forget women

Focus on your life

Be intentional with your goals

All good things come to those who wait on the LORD
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2020
ahnie:

My cute bunny ..lolz!
Good p.m sir!

Annie again lols angry
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
...and OP abandoned the thread without any form of resolution. Typical of Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.