Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job (70465 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Uchila79: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2019
My brother it is good for you o... with women there’s no peace of mind and focus *note*

3 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried
Op is it that you are not making the move to get yourself one or the girls are not given you attention or may be your financial standing is your greatest nightmare? According to my grandma, there are some men that do experience open doors once they get married that no matter how hard they tried before marriage, things would not just fall in place. I don't really know much about this line of thought
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by chukkysnow: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What you need is a job or a trade not a girlfriend.

Having a girlfriend comes with its own financial burden, and should you not be able to meet due to financial state, you will be disrespected and treated like thrash by the said GF. It is not worth your worry!

Hustle, get on your feet! Get something to give you regular income, plan your future and then you can start thinking of GF.

omo na u talk pass.u b real gee

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
YorubaKing:
Go brothel (Empire, Jolly friends etc..) go find ashana now... N500 - N1K would do the magic... Thank me later. cool
For God sake!
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Edmundbill(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by GrossPrice: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Now, he's 29, his Finances haven't changed for the better, he's lonely and craves for a feminine touch, he's afraid he may die broke and lonely.

Statistically, he stands a better chance getting a lady than a job, so, he decides to go get a lady to make him happy, even if it's for a while.

Can we truly fault this guy sincerely?

You will make a good businessman. Thought process is clear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by micxwell(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
kneehighbootz:
OP, please ignore everybody and do what you want to do. Get a girlfriend. Money really isn't everything.

Sometimes you just need someone to talk to and someone that cares about you. Maybe the idea you need to move forward is in this person. You'll never know until you try.

So go get a girlfriend and enjoy love and being loved.

PS: please don't trade up for a newer model after you've 'made' it o or else, it's a special thunder that will fire you!

I'm kidding. lol. I wish you well, OP
grin
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:
I will go straight to the point. I'm 29years old and I have no girlfriend to call mine. Although when I was in school and during my NYSC some girls do give me attention but the moment we all did POP it was like the world changed for us all. I realized maybe I was too busy getting worried about the future than I should have had more time for women.

All along, my intention was to graduate, have a good job, then go into a serious relationship and get married but reality can be often disappointing.
It's rather unfortunate that no job is forthcoming since I finished service in December, 2017.

I'm very sure you would not believe it if tell you that I'm a virgin because I've never tasted sex all my live. Though i intend getting married at 30 and I've no job yet, I really feel like having a girl in my life now. I feel really lonely waking up alone everyday and hugging my pillow. It's as if nature is craving for what I ought to have had by now.

I need somebody that I can share my thought with, somebody I would be there for and also would be there for me. Guys I know you are wiser than I am, please advise me!!! Just yesterday night I came across a post on front page about "if money was delaying one from getting married and I am really worried

Join my whatsapp digital marketing for beginners and get yourself a good job.

In this FREE whatsapp class we'd be learning how to get started to digital marketing and apply various strategies to acquire more customers and grow your business.

This training is for small and medium business owners, managers, media professionals, doctors, companies and enterprises, communications professionals, government, start-ups and anyone who wants to use digital marketing to grow their business.
Join whatsapp training by copying and pasting this link on your browser without space

The link is bit . l y/Digi-training

Note: Remove space
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by gonkin(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
At 29 I experienced the same too. Jobless and even d girl I had left

3 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Splendor27: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
No long story.... If u cant get a job learn a hand work of ur choice.......
If a lady sees u learning they will start qeueing for u....
Do this and thank me later....
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by DexterousOne(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
You see

One dangerous rhetoric peddled here is worrisome

That one must go and "make it" first before even thinking about women undecided

This mentality is among the factors sinking our country

2 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by craves(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
but you are fucking. then why the worry
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by GrossPrice: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
efficiencie:
This is the time to find a lady who will HELP you in your current situation - after all this is the purpose of a woman in a man's life, right? A lady who is not useful when you are struggling will pull you down when you finally make it...This is the time to find a wife and not a girl. Girls are abundant but wives are very rare these days!

Make una tell am. The boy must have met at least 3 wife material girls, but his heart is set on the magazine type of girl.

Let me start by saying: Not all good things are favorable.

- A bottle of wine is good for the belly, but two or more; may not be favorable.
- A beautiful woman with the beauty of an Egyptian goddess is good for any man, but may not be favorable.

If his instincts are telling him to find a wife - let him search in that direction. However, let him know that he should seek is a favorable union.

Life is deep, and it is undoubtedly spiritual. Sometimes you find yourself, making the same mistake over and over again. Struggling to change habits, struggling to make millions.

Yet all you needed was a wife!

Women often come with change. Many a time, all a man needed was someone or something to fight for; other times someone who prays for his safe return from a hard day at work.

If you think you have no job, and thus cannot fend for nor feed an extra mouth - you are right.
If you think money will solve most of the problems you encounter in life - you could be said to be right.

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cpaul47:

Better days ahead at age 29
Anything can happen sir. Men don't get old in terms of marriage
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by CsRockefeller(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
GrossPrice:

You will make a good businessman. Thought process is clear!

Thanks for the compliment Sir.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by AuroraB(f): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

That particular hole is a private investment. An unmarried woman's own is a public investment.

Think about it, Honey.
Assuming I'm unmarried is unwise of you. Public investment, my foot. Tell that to the females who fawn over you.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by alexsoftwork(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
YorubaKing:
Go brothel (Empire, Jolly friends etc..) go find ashana now... N500 - N1K would do the magic... Thank me later. cool

Where empire dey? Bro
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by tunary(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Daniel058:
learn how to trade Forex while you search for job ..
Forest is synonymous to gamble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by fireback: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thought its only women who go desperate for companions. The op should put everything to God. He's just 29, I have seen mid 30s men who don't even know their left from their right.
men are more desperate than women when it comes to settling down. the only different is that men do not show their desperation as compare to the women. and the very common cause of delay in men is FINANCE. while women have too many reasons for theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by mercyland93(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
So far u are a graduate, there's no way u won't find something doing If u are not lazy .
I will categorically tell u that majority of nairalanders are hustlers and are eke out living with nobody or any government intervention.
Private schools are there, to share with little ones at least what u ve learnt in the university.
If since 2017 after NYSC u are singing no job or no means of eke out a living, it shows u are definitely not serious
Pls don't ever try having any girlfriend for now until u find something doing, or else the kind insult u will receive is warming up in d land of no mercy. my take.

5 Likes

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
fireback:
men are more desperate than women when it comes to settling down. the only different is that men do not show their desperation as compare to the women. and the very common cause of delay in men is FINANCE. while women have too many reasons for theirs.
Cool. Thx
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
AuroraB:
Assuming I'm unmarried is unwise of you. Public investment, my foot. Tell that to the females who fawn over you.

Oh, I get it. Enjoy.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by firo08(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kestolove:
A jobless man should not be bleeping
You are wrong bro
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by benzion72(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Brother you have low self esteem. Do ladies need money to make friend with them. A serious wife material will not demand money from you or make it a priority. Try and work on your self image. Start with friendship with ladies. Greet them ask about their welfare, be caring in your approach and show more concern and you have more than enough of them
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
eni4real:
"And the truth is a woman will always misbehave towards you whether you are feeding and clothing her or not"
Please, why do you people normally act like that??
its love. If you have a child, won't the child be rude to you at a point in time?
But the child still loves you as his/her parents
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
dimexy247:
O deep but the truth is nobody actually gives a fucck about anyone, everyone is just trying to survive and live on, you're the only one that can help yourself, it's either you keep fighting and trying or you surrender and settle for less. That's it. Life fuccks us all and that's the ugly truth. Never give up or give up. It's your choice. Set ur priorities right.

Raw truth my brother , no one cares be the nicest man on this world, if you can't take care of some financial issues. Mehn no one will look your side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by emeka2103: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hustle oo make you no come nairaland dey scream lack of girlfriend oo

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by BerryBabyB(f): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Get a job, plan your life, your future most especially, you are 29 already, it's woman you are thinking of Chai.. When you get a job job all kinds of women will come..

Do it for yourself not because you want a woman!! Do you like being broke.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by dimexy247(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Two things are involved, either hug a live transformer or get lost inside the forest or ocean, either way, you're fuccked for the rest of your fuccked life. Idiot.

fergieboy:

no wonder your comment got just 1like
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold:

Hey, instead of waiting for a job why don't you create one for yourself? We all don't have to go for white collar jobs o, you can have your own thing and still succeed bro.
Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by deleo16(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Bros let's look at it objectively o.

What if this guy is a need, throughout out his youthful days, he spent his time reading. Got to the University, didn't chase girls, was so focused on his books, graduated with a good grade and at an early age.

After service, had high hopes of getting a decent job, searched, searched and couldn't find any. Even if he found, he found low paying jobs. When he got home frustrated, no one to talk to, no female voice to hear from, the pressures at home is too much, no place to relax or someone to relax with and just tell.him things will be fine.

Now, he's 29, his Finances haven't changed for the better, he's lonely and craves for a feminine touch, he's afraid he may die broke and lonely.

Statistically, he stands a better chance getting a lady than a job, so, he decides to go get a lady to make him happy, even if it's for a while.

Can we truly fault this guy sincerely?

Things are really bad in this country Bros. His Finances may never change and it shouldn't stop him from getting a shot at love, we all deserve someone.

This really got my attention. It is a brutal cold truth. But reading this alone can propel him to change his plan, orientation about job and start doing things differently or start looking into other areas for income.
In agreement with your opinion, I've seen a man who said he delayed getting married because he wanted his financial status to improve. He waited and waited. Bros married at last, many years after that, bros still remains the same. Na bros com regret say he waited in vain. Why im no kuku marry on time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.