Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him (4542 Views)

His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:
I don't think so.instead of pitching the husband against her dad or putting her in a position to choose one,why not make them bffs

If she applies wisdom in doing that,she can eat her cake and have it

that can never happen... the 1st impression is a very negative one and there is not much that man can do about his FIL. this couple just cant go on and need to choose, for the sanity of their r/ship.

2 Likes

Re: My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him by ashatoda: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2019
abeg who are these bunch of advisers accepted the guy messed up by using their daughter for pali abeg what of those ones who used whites for pali the whites no be person born dem abegi make una park somewhere this is the case of 2 people who are in love tell the old man to quickly write the authorities about the issue and he will be disappointed that his daughter will throway the case in an instant this over important feeling is what makes many FIL to lose their respect before their SIL. the guy has made a mistake he needs to just sit the guy down and make him realize the gravity of what he did and the guy will apologize and importantly the guy will have total respect and honor for the man but since he has chosen to follow this path he should change church with immediate alacrity and double his hustle let your success speak for you by then the man will be the one to respect you he has treated you like shit turn your back and claim what you deserve don't be rude to him or any member of your wife's family but carry yourself with respect demand it by your actions don't turn yourself into a slave if you go a begging you will feel the pain later on this is from my experience damn anyone's consequences forget about culture whatever yes it's Yoruba culture but that doesn't mean you should be a pushover I prostrate for my in laws but you try to mess me up I won't talk I just create my gap that's it. the ball is in your court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him by LordIsaac(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2022
This is about three years later....OP, has he changed? To me, such men do NOT change. But, I hope I'm wrong.
Re: My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him by NoToPile: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Loool, I remember this thread, he didn't use her for papers indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mother Kissing Her Child Passionately / What My Mum Told Me / How Do I React To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.