Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2016 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: . by sweetonugbu: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2019
Two of you are having good time, don't be stingy allow another lady to partake this is my advice, the man is ishiakwu, onye kpara onye kpara ma ebune ya na ogbe that is greedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dawnomike(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2019
All i can say is 'It is well'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by popsy2(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2019
I feel so sorry for you ma'am. Dunno what else to say.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Dating a married man isn't good but, with this circumstances and troubles you're going through... I suggest you ask him what he wants with you. So you'll know if it's to continue with him or not.. mind you dating him when he ha already told you he's married,means no future for you guys being together... He's only going to help you with things he knows you need, while he uses u until he's tired... So its best you get all the help you can from him now,and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2019
I can bet with my life that non of d people up there read this epistle till d end. OP,you think n/landers are jobless abi?
Re: . by Cherez: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Lol
Aunty, you're funny.
Your wrong here is not pulling out the moment you knew he was married.
What difference is it between you and the lady he cheated with?
You say the man doesnt deserve to live?
With the way you've been wicked to the woman and her kids by not pulling away do you deserve a life too?
The only pain you've got now is how on earth you are not getting that Eldorado & rich life you thought you already have and not the emotional pains as you have dated before and got out of it.
So,if you weren't an orphan, you'd have fought for a space in another woman's private world?
Aunty, free the man.
You may try shit and end up in shit yourself.
Just leave the family in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Cherez: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
favoryte33:
I can bet with my life that non of d people up there read this epistle till d end. OP,you think n/landers are jobless abi?
Sometimes don't compare your life with others, I read every alphabet

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2019
Cherez:
Lol
Aunty, you're funny.
With the way you've been wicked to the woman and her kids by not pulling away do you deserve a life too?
The only pain you've got now is how on earth you are not getting that Eldorado & rich life you thought you already have and not the emotional pains as you have dated before and got out of it.
So,if you weren't an orphan, you'd have fought for a space in another woman's private world?
Aunty, free the man.

Free him? He’s the one not leaving me alone!
I have no business with his family.
I’m not wicked to the woman it’s the husband who’s a wicked man, please you really need to take your time and read the write up.
I made a mistake of not pulling out when I found out he was married because he lied to me and I was already in love with him, it’s very difficult to just cut off it will take time most especially as have warned him to leave and he’s not leaving , he’s the one who should leave me in peace !
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Two of you are having good time, don't be stingy allow another lady to partake this is my advice, the man is ishiakwu, onye kpara onye kpara ma ebune ya na ogbe that is greedy.
Please I don’t understand the language, kindly write it in English, thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Cherez:

Sometimes don't compare your life with others, I read every alphabet
Yeah!Right.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Cherez:
Lol
Aunty, you're funny.
Aunty, free the man.
I’m not sure you took your time to read through,
I deserve a life and the pain I’m feeling is emotional not because of any richness or anything, I met him and he asked me out and we started dating with marriage in view before I found out he was married , how could you say I’m pained because of any richness, I’m happy I found out in time because we’ve heard of ladies who only found out after marriage that their husband is married, I didn’t find out in time because the wife is not here in Lagos , that’s why, and for someone that we’ve been together for a while there are feelings involved already.
I am not wicked to the woman and her kids because I’m not aware of her existence before , I’m more like a victim here .
Re: . by Karleb(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Marry him. Polygamy is legal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2019
Cherez:
Lol
Aunty, you're funny.
Aunty, free the man.
Leave him and his family alone? Did you read where I said he’s been messaging me and I’ve not been replying, the disturbance was too much that I have to switch off my phone, did you read that?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2019
popsy2:
I feel so sorry for you ma'am. Dunno what else to say.
thank you, I’m crying all the time ��
Re: . by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
All i can say is 'It is well'
Amen thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2019
ifykris22:
Dating a married man isn't good but, with this circumstances and troubles you're going through... I suggest you ask him what he wants with you. So you'll know if it's to continue with him or not.. mind you dating him when he ha already told you he's married,means no future for you guys being together... He's only going to help you with things he knows you need, while he uses u until he's tired... So its best you get all the help you can from him now,and move on.
I started dating him thinking he’s single , it was later on I found out he was married but by then I was so into him but I know I don’t want to be a second wife in my life , I was still thinking of what to do when the last incident of the other girl happened which makes me to stop replying his calls and messages but he won’t stop sometimes I have to switch off my phone, I’ve asked him severally what he wants from me after I found out he’s married and he won’t leave me alone , he’ll say I should be patient that he’s trying to arrange some things, but I’m not happy with the way everything is, if I knew he was married I won’t accept to date him I’m the first place .

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2019
favoryte33:
sorry ma, no they are not jobless, but they are very sensitive and mature individuals who will take their time to read and advise me accordingly without any insult, thank you.
Re: . by Clinghton: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2019
cut ties with him to avoid further harm.

lesson learnt, I won't date an Edo lady. which one be make 'I go tie him inside bottle'

2 Likes

Re: . by Bluethong: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2019
I felt your pain and was close to tears reading your emotional trauma with this heartless man.

I have been on this forum as a guest. I had to creat an account to comment.

Now that you know that he has no plans for you. He is only using you for his sexual pleasure, and am sure you are not ready to be a second wife. You should find a way to set your self up and focus on whatever you need to do that would make you happy and just forget about him. Truth be told that man doesn't love you. I see no reason why he would hide such secret from you. I feel your pains and I can imagine how you feel. Dating a married man is a waste of time. Take your time and focus and I'm sure the right man would come. Never give up! I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: . by sirjakez(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2019
This one is strong o
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Clinghton:
cut ties with him to avoid further harm.

lesson learnt, I won't date an Edo lady.
which one be make 'I go tie him inside bottle'
please read carefully I said one of my neighbor who is like a big anty and a mother to me saw me where I was crying and i explained what happen to her , she was the one who said that to teach him a lesson but I didn’t agree . Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:
I felt your pain and was close to tears reading your emotional trauma with this heartless man.

I have been on this forum as a guest. I had to creat an account to comment.

Now that you know that he has no plans for you. He is only using you for his sexual pleasure, and am sure you are not ready to be a second wife. You should find a way to set your self up and focus on whatever you need to do that would make you happy and just forget about him. Truth be told that man doesn't love you. I see no reason why he would hide such secret from you. I feel your pains and I can imagine how you feel. Dating a married man is a waste of time. Take your time and focus and I'm sure the right man would come. Never give up! I wish you the best.
thank you so much, God bless you. ❤️
Re: . by Triniti(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Lol, some ladies sha. Cut him off since you know he’s married or are you scared of losing your meal ticket?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Obviously a copied post, however the lady is stupid. You realized he is married, move on. Staying back and being mad at him for having another woman is stupidity. It's funny when side chics start showing jealousy. A side chic has no rights and claims whatsoever, either you eat from the crumbs or you walk away.

2 Likes

Re: . by MedicH: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Leave him alone. At least u have a big fridge and a lot of household equipments in ur closet I think that's something to be thankful for. If u want nothing with a married man tell him. Stop staying in the lonely empty room and be feeding on him anymore because its time to set urself up. You should be thankful fate has brought salvation ur way. Sell those properties and use it to start a business. Of he still want u back tell him it's over. That life u dreamed of u know that euphoria and fantasy and bliss won't be happening yet but you're not left with nothing. Ask him for a loan or just a payoff to use set yourself up and have something going for u in life. If you're still a student now's a golden opportunity to finish up school learn a trade and set yourself up and running. Emotion this emotion that I don't understand what that means. He has invested a lot of money in the fling and from my projections up to a million naira and u have invested just emotions what nonsense. Pls be thankful

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2019
BerryG:
sorry ma, no they are not jobless, but they are very sensitive and mature individuals who will take their time to read and advise me
Make it shorter madam.It's such a long stretch to reach.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2019
Gaggi:
Obviously a copied post, however the lady is stupid. You realized he is married, move on. Staying back and being mad at him for having another woman is stupidity. It's funny when side chics start showing jealousy. A side chic has no rights and claims whatsoever, either you eat from the crumbs or you walk away.
it’s not copied, it happened to me and I write it here , like I said when we started dating I didn’t know he was married so it’s not like I intention dated a married guy, and when I found out he’s married and I was thinking of what to do that I had that issue with him, even if I was a side chick I wasn’t aware, i won’t intentionally be a side chick, thanks for your advise.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
MedicH:
Leave him alone. At least u have a big fridge and a lot of household equipments in ur closet I think that's something to be thankful for. If u want nothing with a married man tell him. Stop staying in the lonely empty room and be feeding on him anymore because its time to set urself up. You should be thankful fate has brought salvation ur way. Sell those properties and use it to start a business. Of he still want u back tell him it's over. That life u dreamed of u know that euphoria and fantasy and bliss won't be happening yet but you're not left with nothing. Ask him for a loan or just a payoff to use set yourself up and have something going for u in life. If you're still a student now's a golden opportunity to finish up school learn a trade and set yourself up and running. Emotion this emotion that I don't understand what that means. He has invested a lot of money in the fling and from my projections up to a million naira and u have invested just emotions what nonsense. Pls be thankful
thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2019
BerryG:
it’s not copied, it happened to me and I write it here , like I said when we started dating I didn’t know he was married so it’s not like I intention dated a married guy, and when I found out he’s married and I was thinking of what to do that I had that issue with him, even if I was a side chick I wasn’t aware, i won’t intentionally be a side chick, thanks for your advise.
You found out he was married, why didn't you leave? Why did you get offended he was with a female at home? I don't have a problem with ladies who want to be with a man who is already taken but don't play victim.
He confessed he was married, that was your cue to break the relationship, yet you still kept in touch. Men will be men. I have been there and done that, the truth is we will never trade our families for anyone no matter how beautiful. Forget all the negative talk about his wife. If you want to keep dating a married man, please do it for a purpose, know what you want from it and remove emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ashatoda: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
what else are you looking for. the handwriting is on the wall. you are just meant to keep his bed warm and in the event that you become pregnant you are either wife number two or thirteen cos such a guy is a Playboy to the core. you don't need any advice but the will to take your stand so it's left to you the ball is in your court
Re: . by Headlesschicken(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
undecided It's well... Buh yuh not in love with him yuh in love with his money and what u get from him, assuming he was poor u couldn't v looked at him twice.... So kindly take heart and manage the one u v eaten...and move on...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me. / What Is The Most Difficult Thing You Have Ever Done? / New Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.