Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (20525 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
black animal why did u hate whites

Black AfriCOON Baboon, I detest whites because of their wickedness just like I can't stand COONS because of their stupidity, inferiority complex and their worship of whites.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by khiaa(f): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2019
emmyboy162:

Not all though.
Most.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by khiaa(f): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2019
emmyboy162:

What is this one saying now? Ah its 11:21 pm and I have actually forgotten about this thread.

Why are both of you contradicting yourselves?

Who are both of you and where is the contradiction?
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by emmyboy162(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Just go through her comments and read yours [quote author=khiaa post=85061897]

The truth is, you see less interracial couples between black women and white men because black women aren't attracted to white men, of course you have the AfriCOONS on this site but they are not the norm.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2019
khiaa:

Her statement is not racist it's stupidity with an inferiority complex.
not only..... but also cool
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by khia: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2019
emmyboy162:
Just go through her comments and read yours

Her comments are false, black women don't seek white men, but like I said there are COONS like herself who believe whites are their Gods and Goddesses.

To be honest I don't think she has ever seen a white person in her life other than on TV. This is just an attempt at retaliation to get Nigerian men upset because Nigerian men upset her with their adoration of white girls and degradation of black women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Judybash93(m): 2:16am On Dec 20, 2019
ABCthings:
Yeah, Blacks are lacklustre while Whites are archangels. Make a lot of sense when you're witless.

ALL HAIL TANGERINE QUEEN OF THE WITLESS! cheesy
Jesu
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by REDLORD1: 4:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Geminita1:
White men are your superiors, fact on fact. smiley
You disgust me *spits*
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Geminita1:
Can you drag issues with your oga? You get that kind mind
Bitch of a girl what ur problem, poor tin ur suffery from a lot i swr
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Geminita1:
No dear, i love power and wealth, black men have none. When they have, i might come around. grin
You just a girl that have play around by black guys that y you are pain grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Geminita1:
Thanks dear smiley
Geminita las las nah black man dick disvirgin you wat d big deal cheesy
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by blinking001(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2019
haryomikun:

You're boring
Really boring
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by dermmy(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Geminita1:
Every woman wants a white man. They are the most powerful and wealthiest since 500 years. I just happen to be among the few vocal ones. Let me love them in peace.

SMH. Inferiority complex is a disease.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
khiaa:

Black AfriCOON Baboon, I detest whites because of their wickedness just like I can't stand COONS because of their stupidity, inferiority complex and their worship of whites.
white will always be beta Dan us and is d truth. dey got long hair blue eye and nice skin.dey got snow.dey got seence more Dan blacks. wat have Blackman ever invent.u say dey are wicked yet dey help us a lot. is only to party and born up and down we know. how many kids did bill gate have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Geminita1(f): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
white will always be beta Dan us and is d truth. dey got long hair blue eye and nice skin.dey got snow.dey got seence more Dan blacks. wat have Blackman ever invent.u say dey are wicked yet dey help us a lot. is only to party and born up and down we know. how many kids did bill gate have.
Let them keep deceiving themselves. The truth is right on their faces.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by dermmy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
[s]white will always be beta Dan us and is d truth. dey got long hair blue eye and nice skin.dey got snow.dey got seence more Dan blacks. wat have Blackman ever invent.u say dey are wicked yet dey help us a lot. is only to party and born up and down we know. how many kids did bill gate have.[/s]
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by LagosLander: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Do you consider yourself mature for sexual activities? Join Mingle & Tangle � . This is a group where people meet, interact, relate, make friends and as well date and even marry.
On this note, you are permitted and allowed to mingle, tangle and hook up with one another. Feel free to do so but you have to do that in a mature way with maximum respect to others dignity and privacy.

However, as you play the game, play with caution. Be very careful https:///DjWm92UJ14j0oefjDE6dJh
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by khiaa(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:

You are an ignorant re.tard. If you feel whites are better than you then that's your cross to bear but don't put all blacks in your inferiority complex.

Your parents did a terrible job in raising and teaching you because they raised a self hating, low life, stuck on stupid and clued to dumb idiot.

Your mother should be ashamed and your father should have pulled out. You are a disgrace to your tribe.

Google Black inventors, google the mutation of blue eyes and white skin, google the colonization of Nigeria and the abuse by the white colonizers to the natives while stealing Nigeria's natural resources which made Nigeria a third world country and put an end to your ignorance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Allen102: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2019
khiaa:

Since when are athletes intelligent?
I dunno.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by emmyboy162(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2019
jakandeola:

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Iloveu2:
Geminita1 come see better water melon no be like dat ur yeye tangerine. tongue

Ajn Ahn! Do you live in our house? grin grin my kid sisters and I used to joke about this. One of my sister is tangerine, the other is orange and somebody is watermelon grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2019
placeofallure:

Ajn Ahn! Do you live in our house? grin grin my kid sisters and I used to joke about this. One of my sister is tangerine, the other is orange and somebody is watermelon grin

Ajn Ahn! Yes I am living in your house. All the fruits are juicy especially the watermelon. grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Allen102:
I dunno.
You don't know, and yet you claim they are intelligent? Smh undecided
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by akbonus: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
emmyboy162:

Wowwww, He's so sexy.

Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Komu1048(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Geminita1:
Nah, i gave you facts. Women are naturally hypergamous. The wealthiest and powerful takes the cake in womandom. Fact on facts.

White men are generally attracted to fit beautiful women no matter her ethnicity. They are often loyal to their race but this racial pride mixed with their attraction for beautiful women of other ethnicity drives them crazy. Some of them cope by lying to themselves, others don't just care. smiley

Do u also fvck their dogs, to you they may be intelligent
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
ABCthings:
How come you're the only one soliciting for Whites? where are the others? Why are they silent?
Someone else quoted before she did that successful black men would rather go for white women, you all left his comment and started attacking hers because you’re hypocrites.

If you think any woman of any race in this world will rather marry a black man over a white man, you are asleep.

Same goes for men, most of you will rather wife white women if given the opportunity.

So stop being pained over her choice.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
emmyboy162:
https://medium.com/@Virtuenewsmedia/white-women-find-black-men-more-attractive-study-says-cdb4d71c8854

"When the study turned to white males, it was the direct opposite of the study for white women according to results. White men preferred Asian women, then white women, followed by black women. The researchers claim that the study reflects only what is seen in society."

I picked the valuable point from the article, you can read the rest

Your "White boyfriend or Husband" might find you attractive but most white men do not find black women attractive.
Good day.
Black men are also the last on any white or Asian woman’s attraction list
So rest. Nobody fit like you reach their own race or race wey resemble them.

Na only blacks hate themselves.
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
emmyboy162:

Finally, Someone with sense
You mean a scorned black American woman rejected by all the races around her as the lest mosh desirable female. Same person that can never date a Nigerian man because they’re at the bottom of the pole and poor.

Very sensible person. grin
Re: Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
khia:

Her comments are false, black women don't seek white men, but like I said there are COONS like herself who believe whites are their Gods and Goddesses.

To be honest I don't think she has ever seen a white person in her life other than on TV. This is just an attempt at retaliation to get Nigerian men upset because Nigerian men upset her with their adoration of white girls and degradation of black women.
AmeriCOON, the liar.

I remember you and your stupid lies, in that never get close to an Akata thread.

You are nothing but a diseased hole to this man, keep licking his ass until you experience the first hand degradation yourself. I know black American men have frustrated you into loneliness, you have to now find a way to catch African men by agreeing with their every word, well done. You might even get married luckily, if you suck hard enough. Keep sucking dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. / Why You Shouldn't Lick Pussy / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.