Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (59433 Views)

School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by sharone21(f): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Simple thing. Take the names of your sisters-in-law to Ori-oke Olorun kole’ in akinyele, Ibadan. Lay them at the feet of Jesus, open psalm 109 and read it aloud calling out their names to fill in the parts where the wicked people are mentioned. Make sure you’re in dry fasting... if you don’t receive sharp answers, then their must be something you’re doing that you’re not telling us. If not, thank me later.

You can include psalm 27, 37, and 1 too. Ire oh
Oga, RESPECTS...na u give the BEST advice. I read many funny comments supporting rubbish and telling the OP to apologise? Imagine being stressed on top of this stressed times, forget whether na by God's grace her hubby scaled lack?
In some cultures, dem no dey play with 'omugo' particularly knowing that your mother in law won't take care of u and household duties well like your own mum if your mum is still alive....I remember similar drama with my sister when my mum and her mother in law showed up for omugo with mother in law saying it is their culture in the West but she go just dey relax for house while sister is in pains, THANKS to my mum who urgently came to the rescue.
Ideally 'only' guys with more sisters are more tender hearted, compassionate, loving and make good husbands. Imagine if in my house with more ladies taking advantage of the situation and suppressing/frustrating the lives of our only, beloved brother& wife, because what u are doing to his wife in the name of 'sisters' is EVIL and u are doing it to your brother too....and to think those causing this damage are married and think they are right?....God forbid.
Would the husband like to be harassed by his brother-in-laws, why should Nigerian women endure marriages and not ENJOY it? Everyone should respect the other and live in peace like one family.
I have a friend whose harassment comes from wives of her husbands brothers not even from their only sister....different folks with different strokes but ALL na trespassers causing needless stress on another.
Madam, go to God in prayer, your sister in laws have no right to harass u....NOTHING is impossible with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, and now that she's seen the type of family she has landed in she should order her steps accordingly.

It doesn't mean she has to dance to their tune like a puppet. She should be comfortable in her husband's house without anyone trying to put her under unnecessary criticism or pressure.

She needs to take charge of her home and not allow external parties run it for her while she sits there like a visitor or intruder in her own home. If she truly understood what marriage it, she would have known that she has more power and rights than they are making her believe. With that understanding, no one would be able to bully her.

4 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

It doesn't mean she has to dance to their tune like a puppet. She should be comfortable in her husband's house without anyone trying to put her under unnecessary criticism or pressure.

And who is advising her to dance to their tune like a puppet

She needs to take charge of her home and not allow external parties run it for her while she sits there like a visitor or intruder in her own home. If she truly understood what marriage it, she would have known that she has more power and rights than they are making her believe. With that understanding, no one would be able to bully her.

Exactly! If you actually think about who you are dealing with and what they are trying to do to you then you will be able to formulate an appropriate response to their actions instead of "[sitting] like a visitor" without paying attention to the surroundings in which you have landed yourself.

If you set the boundaries yourself instead of waiting for people who you know to be funny characters to start misbehaving, that is what is called "ordering your steps accordingly".
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

And who is advising her to dance to their tune like a puppet

Exactly! If you actually think about who you are dealing with and what they are trying to do to you then you will be able to formulate an appropriate response to their actions instead of "[sitting] like a visitor" without paying attention to the surroundings in which you have landed yourself.

If you set the boundaries yourself instead of waiting for people who you know to be funny characters to start misbehaving, that is what is called "ordering your steps accordingly".

When you set your boundaries, all characters, whether funny or not will align and fall into place.

3 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

When you set your boundaries, all characters, whether funny or not will align and fall into place.

Yes. But she didnt; I think we can agree on that.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Yes. But she didnt; I think we can agree on that.

Yeah. This our discussion is actually on a general basis; as per measures that should be taken to avoid unnecessary clashes with difficult inlaws.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:
Yeah. This our discussion is actually on a general basis; as per measures that should be taken to avoid unnecessary clashes with difficult inlaws.

It was not on a general basis. We were discussing the woman's individual case in light of the information that was given about it.

You cannot apply general principles to a special case indiscriminately and expect miracles to happen. Before taking an action you must think holistically and acknowledge important factors that will affect the dynamic of that particular situation.

This is where my opinion differed from yours.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

It was not on a general basis. We were discussing the woman's individual case in light of the information that was given about it.

You cannot apply general principles to a special case indiscriminately and expect miracles to happen. Before taking an action you must think holistically and acknowledge important factors that will affect the dynamic of that particular situation.

This is where my opinion differed from yours.

It applies to her. Since this is her thread and she is reading it, she can learn how to manage inlaws and take charge in her house without feeling like a second class citizen in her marriage. So even though it is general, it applies to her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

It applies to her. Since this is her thread and she is reading it, she can learn how to manage inlaws and take charge in her house without feeling like a second class citizen in her marriage. So even though it is general, it applies to her.

I didnt say that whatever she reads on here will not apply to her.

You asserted that the discussion that we are having is general when it clearly isnt.

It is not general. It is specific to her own situation which is why we are talking about it and not a hypothetical woman somewhere.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

It is not general. It is specific.

Don't worry. Soon it will be clear. There's no need to keep going back and forth. I have been in it for some years now. And taking charge of your home and not allowing third parties in on everything in your home is a general principle that works for every marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:
There's no need to keep going back and forth.

I modified that comment to explain what I meant but Okay.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

I didnt say that whatever she reads on here will not apply to her.

You asserted that the discussion that we are having is general when it clearly isnt.

It is not general. It is specific to her own situation which is why we are talking about it and not a hypothetical woman somewhere.

Our discussion was mainly on inlaws interference; telling them your plans even after you and your husband are in agreement with the decision.

Taking charge of her home and minimizing outside interference.

This is a general principle that works in marriage. That is my point. They will even tell you this in counselling. It's not rocket science. So whether the inlaws are stubborn, funny, naughty...they will align. But if you start acting like they have a say I everything, that's a recipe for disaster.

2 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Our discussion was mainly on inlaws interference; telling them your plans even after you and your husband are in agreement with the decision.

This is a general principle that works in marriage. That is my point. They will even tell you this in counselling. It's not rocket science. So whether the inlaws are stubborn, funny, naughty...they will align. But if you start acting like they have a say I everything, that's a recipe for disaster.

Our discussion was on HER in-laws interference. It was not on a "general basis".

That was what you said and I disagree with it.

If the general principle you advised her with works then that is good for her.

But we were not having a general discussion. We were discussing a specific issue pertaining to a specific person in a specific situation.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by whizbee(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

If you want the full story, get out of these thread and go look for the family and where they live, tell them you are a man supporting commenter here and you want to support the husband fully, you hear? Because according to you, women are manipulators, and men are always the truthful and right one, they do no wrong abi?

Are you fvcking married too? What has that got to do with anything? Rubbish.

This one is definitely a sifialy-pained-single-to-stupor feminist...walks out of thread in Yoruba laughter
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Our discussion was on HER in-laws interference. It was not on a "general basis".

That was what you said and I disagree with it.

If the general principle you advised her with works then that is good for her.

But we were not having a general discussion. We were discussing a specific issue pertaining to a specific person in a specific situation.

Our discussion was mainly on "HER" inlaws interference; telling them her plans even after she and her husband were in agreement with the decision.

Inlaws input in one's marriage is inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2019
ImaIma1:
Our discussion was mainly on "HER" inlaws interference

Okay.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by MariaAngeles: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
YelloweWest:

Of all the people u mentioned, which of them are attached to their sister like the op husband?

What is wrong is wrong pls! Stop supporting nonsense. It does not make sense for a man to be influenced by his siblings when his immediate family is at the receive end of their decision.

The op is kind sef, if it were me, it's either his sisters leave or I carry my children and leave for him to marry his sisters. What Rubbish!

I'm a woman, I'm married, I have a RICH brother who is married too. I can't even show up at his gate without calling. I'm a guest in that house! I can never try to bring division between my brother and his wife.

Of the 15 years I've been married I've lived with my sister inlaw for 13 years PEACEFUL!! So I'm in a good position to advise the op. My sister inlaw is even older than my husband but she is humble and understands that even though she was there before I came in, the home is MINE! We are not rivals, not 2 wives fighting for 1one man.

She dare not try this rubbish the op explained or else she's out if MY HOUSE! You know why I can wield this strength? I'm married to a MAN not a mama's boy!

Because of the boundaries set by my husband, I've never had any problems what so ever with is 8 siblings. By the way, my husband is the bread winner of the extended family... He supports them financially and I encourage him.

For a home to be peaceful, the man must set up and be a man!

I was so proud of you for speaking so highly of your SIL, till I got to the bolded undecided
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by YelloweWest: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
MariaAngeles:

I was so proud of you for speaking so highly of your SIL, till I got to the bolded undecided
That's the reality dear.

I cannot live with an enemy if God forbid she turns out to be one. Not that we don't have misunderstanding but and at the end we both know our places and set boundaries.

My sister inlaw knows who calls the shots as the madam of the house, the same way I know my brothers house is not mine.

Without these set boundaries there would be a lot of conflict just like the op!

3 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by jagojunior(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
YelloweWest:

So the op being a young student should have left her new born baby in the care of people she does not trust, people who clearly dislike her all because of culture??

The op has the right to invite her mother to take care of her child if that's who she can in trust the care of her baby to!

If you want to quote me, at least try and present it correctly

I'm not for or against who should have helped OP looked after her baby. The decision however, should come from her husband cos the child is his.

It's amazing how you guys quote rights for husband and wife like you're the one in charge of 'right allocation' for families. Lol...

The OP said her problem started after she took her 1st child to her mom (i.e. her family). The OP didn't complain about any nasty behavior from the husband's sisters/family prior to that, so please don't add to her story in your attempt to prove a point.

Like I earlier said, only the OP knows the whole truth and the complete story. Obviously, it's an inter-tribal marriage and when a marriage is like that, there's nothing like wife's culture anymore but husband's culture which becomes the wife's new culture by the virtue of marriage. That understanding alone helps in solving most problems of inter-tribal marriage especially the ones that bother on cultural beliefs and practices. When it becomes very difficult to follow husband's culture then his express consent/decision for the wife to act takes precedence, in order to avoid stories that touch.

Going back to the origin of her crisis will help her in solving her problem. The husband is a 'FAMILY GUY' with multiple roles to his major loved ones likewise his sisters. He wants a cohesive extended family because he's now a husband, a father to his kids and his sisters and an in-law to his wife's people without bias which is what the OP doesn't want (from her hidden message).
Ask the OP this: has the husband ever asked his sister(s) to apologize to her before (let her think very well before attempting to answer)?

@OP, "The peace you long for and must enjoy is the peace you give to others". It's not your fault but you must identify and deal with your excesses, then join forces with your husband to curb the excesses of his sisters. As it is right now, you can't join forces with hubby cos he's not open to you. You crave for peace, try and work it out.

Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by YelloweWest: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
jagojunior:

If you want to quote me, at least try and present it correctly

I'm not for or against who should have helped OP looked after her baby. The decision however, should come from her husband cos the child is his.

It's amazing how you guys quote rights for husband and wife life you're the one in charge of 'right allocation'.

The OP said her problem started after she took her 1st child to her mom (i.e. her family). The OP didn't complain about any nasty behavior from the husband's sisters/family prior to that, so please don't add to her story in your attempt to prove a point.

Like I earlier said, only the OP knows the whole truth and the complete story. Obviously, it's an inter-tribal marriage and when a marriage is like that, there's nothing like wife's culture anymore but husband's culture which becomes the wife's new culture by the virtue of marriage. That understanding alone helps in solving most problems of inter-tribal marriage especially the ones that bother on cultural beliefs and practices

Going back to the origin of her crisis will help her in solving her problem. The husband is a 'FAMILY GUY' with multiple roles to his major loved ones likewise his sisters

@OP, "The peace you long for and must enjoy is the peace you give to others"

Shalom!
Shalom after expressing repugnant unnatural African customs... lol

You make it sound like the child belongs to the husband alone.
I don't know if you are married but for me and most married people roles between husband and wife are clearly defined.
The husband is the head of the house, provider protector etc.
The wife is the manager of home affairs and care giver. The wellbeing of the children are her number 1 priority. In my home and many others I decide who comes near my children not my husband because he too busy focused on his duties to interfere with mine.

Remember it's called mother instinct for a reason. If the op sister inlaw were good people, they would have no issue what so ever with the wife's mother caring for her new born grand child.

They are wicked and never liked their brothers wife. Imagine telling her that she must be in their good book for her to have peace in her home!! What rubbish!

Check well those are frustrated ladies who want every one else to be like them.

My cousins wife is currently facing same problem. All his sister's are single or divorced except for 1. They are all giving his wife so much heat except for the married one. I know what I'm saying, a woman happily married would have no time for her brother home!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
jagojunior:
don't add to her story in your attempt to prove a point.

Going back to the origin of her crisis will help her in solving her problem.

It's not your fault but you must identify and deal with your excesses, then join forces with your husband to curb the excesses of his sisters. As it is right now, you can't join forces with hubby cos he's not open to you.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by darlenese(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sultannayef:

Well, women don’t have much options. If he has money, many ladies are on queue to snatch him irrespective.

in that case they have to endure whatever comes up in the marriage
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by jagojunior(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'm happily married, thanks for asking.

That repungent African custom is what stole OP peace and made her to come online with her issue.

I'm an African and a Nigerian and I'm happy with my wife cos we respect the "African custom". The "Non-African customs" is one thing I can never copy from the "Non-Africans"

In conflict management, there's a huge difference between 'ideal' and 'real'. To each, his/her own

YelloweWest:

Shalom after expressing repugnant unnatural African customs... lol

You make it sound like the child belongs to the husband alone.
I don't know if you are married but for me and most married people roles between husband and wife are clearly defined.
The husband is the head of the house, provider protector etc.
The wife is the manager of home affairs and care giver. The wellbeing of the children are her number 1 priority. In my home and many others I decide who comes near my children not my husband because he too busy focused on his duties to interfere with mine.

Remember it's called mother instinct for a reason. If the op sister inlaw were good people, they would have no issue what so ever with the wife's mother caring for her new born grand child.

They are wicked and never liked their brothers wife. Imagine telling her that she must be in their good book for her to have peace in her home!! What rubbish!

Check well those are frustrated ladies who want every one else to be like them.

My cousins wife is currently facing same problem. All his sister's are single or divorced except for 1. They are all giving his wife so much heat except for the married one. I know what I'm saying, a woman happily married would have no time for her brother home!

1 Like

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by midnighter(f): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
jagojunior:
In conflict management, there's a huge difference between 'ideal' and 'real'.

Thank you.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by Liposure: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

My love, stop crying, you know we are in love right, you can't just do without me I know, don't feel so bad about it, it's a good thing really kiss

Oya reply me with your usual cancellations and meme, it's what you do best kiss
may d NY bring u hapiness, peace n prosperity.wishing u joyous 2020
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by Druss(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Husband needs to step up. I can't imagine my sisters trying this stuff in my home. Even the attempt to boycott me will be laughed off!

2 Likes

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Liposure:
may d NY bring u hapiness, peace n prosperity.wishing u joyous 2020

Thank you, amen, wish you the very best this new year kiss

1 Like

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by Adedayobusayo12(f): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=85067549]
This is the problem! Always having negative mindset even before marriage.

Huncle, I am happily married, so you dont have a point!�
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by Onyxunlimited(f): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anifaza:
Please pardon me for using a new moniker as I am quite known here.

Friends and family, I really need your sincere and matured input on this matter.

I have been married for over 10 years with 4 kids. My hubby is a great guy save for this area that we will never agree.

I have sisters-in-law who have vowed never to give me peace despite all my efforts to give peace a chance.  Most of them are all older than him and sort of influences his decision that affects my marriage greatly.

From the beginning, it has been if I am in their good books, my marriage will work and I will be happy, then if not, reverse will be the case.

My husband has refused to see all their manipulations and always tell me that he grew up with them and so he is indebted to them. I have never tried to cause a separation between them but they usually see me as an intruder to their unity.

For these 10 years plus, it has always been the issue,  I have begged, used gifts,  apologised ,sought for forgiveness from them  for sins I have not committed just for peace to reign yet, the next problem will be bigger than the previous.

Some are married while some are not. The worst that affect me most is the married ones with children.

Now, they all don't talk to me and this is affecting my marriage. Hubby gives me cold shoulders, no sex asking me to mend the relationship with his sisters  of which I am fed up with the whole thing and I don't want to beg again.

My mind is made up that everyone should stay on their own. Hubby is the only male, seems to be the only one doing well  and parents are no more

Please what do I do?

Mods front page please for more inputs.

Updated

Thanks for your input. I truly appreciate. It all started in my ist year of marriage when I had my baby and still in school. My mum came to look after baby and few months later, I took in again of which I left baby with mum while I continued schooling.

They accused my hubby of allowing my mother to be the only one taking care of baby and not them. That in their tradition, mothers of wife have no say and influence in family affairs. This was a major issue and still is. While in my culture, nothing of such as we see nothing wrong here. They disrespect my mother till date because of this. I have caught one twice giving my mother bad eye.

2ndly, a distant relative came with high risk pregnancy with fibroid and I asked she comes to seek medical help and go back, when she came, it was war in my house that it is forbidden in their culture for a pregnant woman to come to another man's house which she's not pregnant for. She later left but loads of issues after this.

My in-laws come anytime even with their children .Every other week and weekend is in my house.
My husband will not take us out unless they are around.

Hubby's lil sis but older than me lived with me for 5 years and that's where the whole wahala persisted with her giving information. I began to see their collaboration through her and frustrated me to the very letter.

We had a fight and hubby asked her to leave. They all ganged up not to talk to me or hubby again which hubby is feeling alienated.
Hubby said his position is threatened in his family and I am the cause. I took care of his older sister who had complication in her surgery for 6 months in my house, non of them came to visit her in my house nor call me. Rather , She got well and told others that I didn't give her food that was why when one called her and she said she was in a restaurant to eat. Hubby and I had issue on this.

I am so fed up . I work and I contribute significantly in the family.
They see me as the one who eats their brother's money alone.
Hubby takes great financial care of them. I am just tired.
The day you will stop trying to please all of them and damn the consequences, that day is the day you gain freedom. Know this and know peace.
Also, demand that they respect you and your mom.
Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by kelcy1: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Your Peace is the most important thing to you. Learn to ignore all they do , love you self more and your children. Life is too short to keep the key of your happiness in one else's pocket . Do your best to love them and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? by tabithababy(f): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2023
elmagnifico411:
Simple thing. Take the names of your sisters-in-law to Ori-oke Olorun kole’ in akinyele, Ibadan. Lay them at the feet of Jesus, open psalm 109 and read it aloud calling out their names to fill in the parts where the wicked people are mentioned. Make sure you’re in dry fasting... if you don’t receive sharp answers, then their must be something you’re doing that you’re not telling us. If not, thank me later.

You can include psalm 27, 37, and 1 too. Ire oh
. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Making A Family :::: Its For U / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.