Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus (60341 Views)

Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by Rossikk(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mutemenot:

I agree with you in terms of advert .. he doesn't seem to kmow the value of advert, if I were him I will personally have a show room in each city of the federation .

I keep wondering why the guy doesn't do these things. He should have showrooms. He should have ads running. He should have a professional marketing team.
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by chinex11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
flexyrule:
Looks like the Akoto we used back in the days at University of Ado Ekiti. Those small busses can make you lose a substantial amount of weight in just one trip.

Big ups Innoson.
But when would they start providing car loans to individuals? A friend of mine who just relocated to the US drives a 2018 Honda. He got it through a loan and uses it for UBER. In Nigeria, no one would trust you with a 2003 Toyota Corolla..
they have something like that but it is for civil servants. It's something where I think you pay about 20% first them pay the rest over a two years period google about it
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by tck2000(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kelklein:
Good one.. Looks alot like Hyundai H1

I think Innoson need to secure the service of Car Designers which I believe we have many in the country.. so they can be having their own Original designs ..just saying tho

True
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by PearlStreet(m): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Niyinficient:
How about the 5 South East Governors patronizing Innoson Motors and adopt this brand as their official vehicles ?

How about the South Eastern Reps and Senators?

How about the South South Governors? The Reps and the Senators?

What about their South West Brothers ?

How about they, helping their brother make a statement

If this Buhari govt is not Patronizing Igbo products (as claimed) why ain’t Southerners patronizing this brand?

It really saddens me when I hardly see Innoson motors (a Nigerian product) not among the sea of cars that ply our roads daily.

Hypocrite, how many Innoson cars have you bought for personal use?
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by damose12(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Kudos to Innoson motors! This is what Nigeria and the neighbouring countries need and it will definitely sell like madt. I respect you for surviving in this hostile environment for doing business
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Greatest Unadite ni or Eksuite. Lolz. Guy! u no fit dey compare US and Naija ooo. The difference no be here at all
flexyrule:
Looks like the Akoto we used back in the days at University of Ado Ekiti. Those small busses can make you lose a substantial amount of weight in just one trip.

Big ups Innoson.
But when would they start providing car loans to individuals? A friend of mine who just relocated to the US drives a 2018 Honda. He got it through a loan and uses it for UBER. In Nigeria, no one would trust you with a 2003 Toyota Corolla..
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by Niyinficient(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
PearlStreet:

Hypocrite, how many Innoson cars have you bought for personal use?

Don’t be a sissy boy. It’s a call to those mentioned and the various state govts. My choice of Innoson car is times 2 the price of my current car. Read between the lines...these cars become cheaper if the patronage from those mentioned is high. Don’t be blinded all the conspiracy theories against flying around. Reason like human
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2019
kokomilala:
This is nice! Commendable! I'm Yoruba. I've dated more Igbo girls than Yoruba.There's really no difference between people. It's because people see tribe,affiliations, religion etc.But the same red blood,driven by the Spirit of God or oxygen that flows in every human.If you always look at where people come from,goodness will breeze past you.
I once read a report about Pele. Three white presidents waited for about 3 hrs at different times for him ,just to have a handshake with him. He's black ;they are whites. Success or excellence is colour blind.
Let all Nigerians celebrate INNOSON.The company is not an Igbo coy ,but a Nigerian company.
you are igbo.. be proud of your flat-head tribe..
Innoson is a useless mobile coffin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by igbanbajo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
This is actually nice. Will sell like akara. Keke Napep and bikes are being phased out in many cities across Nigeria and this particular mini buses are gradually taking their place.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by Chazblagos(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by BOLogistics: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Re: Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus by chinedumo(m): 3:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Is that the only pic available?
What of the interior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) / Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.