Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (84425 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / A US Citizen Promised To Donate His Testicle If Trump Gets Impeached Fulfills It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by BrainSanitizer: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
He donated it for research on erectile dysfunction. Technically, he's suffering from erectile dysfunction just as his boss Trump is suffering from "brainial" dysfunction.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shuooo hope he can still have a functioning prick AMU with just one ball

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by guru90: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
aswear... i no believe this man..... I need a video clip to believe u Man...
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Bigblessed: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
At allllllllllll!

Maybe it has been dormant for years. grin

dawnomike:
He tried for his age... He didn't need them i guess
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by lanvic12(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Penisman: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
My guy

He looks like a madman already...
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by pacespot(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
But he didn't donate his testicle in protest against the impeachment, he donated it to support the impeachment. I read his tweet on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by davillian(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
The ones that said we should stone them if they fail
They better come to eagle square for stoning.

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by OTayobami(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
emyfelix:
cheesy ..
Na wa ....
he doesn't even look normal
It's well with his soul
Probably the testicle was useless undecided

But he has a verified twitter account

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by daddytime(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sounds very paradoxical...

Everything na Dick and testicles...

The president of the association name sef na Dick N. Brawls...

Hafa

2 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Greatness28: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Buhari fans .......pls follow the trend and complete your Zombie cycle...
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Acecube(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Photoshoped
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Blindersoff: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
This was fake and the pictures Photoshopped. There is no association called the National Testicle Association

Bloggers sef. smh

The one that annoyed me is that, that Tissuepaper called Punch Newspaper carried it as actual news despite it being fake grin grin angry angry
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by TissuePaper: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Blindersoff:
This was fake and the pictures Photoshopped. There is no association called the National Testicle Association

Bloggers sef. smh

The one that annoyed me is that, that Tissuepaper called Punch Newspaper carried it as actual news despite it being fake grin grin angry angry
what did i do to u na angry

3 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Elsucre042: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
These men has something to say on behalf of all the kpetus he has destroyed before the donation

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by skukimania(f): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
NTA? As in Nigerian Television Authority na in come be National Testicle Asso.? Chai!

To our male Nairalanders that like pledging audio testicles, shey una dey see una mate now?
Mr talk and do izza goal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by 8stargeneral: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
...And buhari can't keep simple promise he made, we need people like him in our government .

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by emyfelix(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
OTayobami:

But he has a verified twitter account

What does testis have to do with Twitter verification
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Criticaltemp: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
nototribalist:
We need the other one too, that's how we will know he's serious
u want to kill someone son?.. Laugh wan tear my mouth
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by LadySarah: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
Why the left one though?

as yabaleft candidate grin angry angry

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by randyhoff: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wow, Trump has been impeached. Nice one
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by PotatoSalad(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Na die remain
See before and after look
Na die u dey so
Mugu
Na play o lmao
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by otomatic(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Signed by Dick N'Bawls . I no fit laugh - Mr Dick and Balls is befitting signatory.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by 2019prophets(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Joey Salads a popular YouTube prankster just fooled most of you including op. document signed by "Dick n Balls"

And there's nothing like National Testicles Association (NTA) ...foolish gullible people everywhere angry

3 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
3 pix looks photo shopped
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good for you.

Lala , over to you. Can you donate your testicle for buhari or atiku victory?
I need your genuine and truthful response. I know you as a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't think he needs the right one too, he should make another pledge to give out his right testicles if Trump loses in 2020.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by LoudlyMouthed: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kre-si-nes
Som oyinbo gaan sef

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by raphy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
that pic in hospital bed and a big head look to be copy paste.
see how the head is not normal.

abi na only.me see am.?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
skukimania:
NTA? As in Nigerian Television Authority na in come be National Testicle Asso.? Chai!

To our male Nairalanders that like pledging audio testicles, shey una dey see una mate now?
Mr talk and do izza goal. cheesy

Can you also donate one of your ovary or fallopian tube or breast or bloodfor the benefits of humanity
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Gspot1k: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
obainojazz:
lipsrsealed

Photoshop
i thought I was d only one that noticed that.......photo shop aye!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.