Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (84813 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / A US Citizen Promised To Donate His Testicle If Trump Gets Impeached Fulfills It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by IghravweIG(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
But why does it have to be the left balls...

What happened to the right?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
skukimania:

Kindly state exactly where I asked you or anyone to donate your testicle? If comprehension is not the issue, you will see that I was only referring to those that like pledging without fulfilling it.

I don't have issue with comprehension I'm just being preemptive about your comments.
Just look at your body and be benevolent enough to let some parts of your body go for the benefit of humanity.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mad man
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by mexicocity: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
mansoura:
A Twitter user, Mr. Joey Saladino, says he has donated one of his own testicles in protest against the impeachment of America’s 45th president, Mr. Donald Trump.

Saladino’s latest claim is an alleged fulfillment of a promise he made in a September 24, 2019 tweet:
"If Trump gets impeached, I will donate my Left testicle to medical research.
You can quote me on this."
And you where there helping the doctor during the operation.

However, President Trump was impeached by the American House of Representatives on Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 8.34 pm ET.

The Democrat-controlled House Judiciary Committee had impeached Mr. Trump on two charges.

The first charge bordered on abuse of power. The president was accused of trying to pressure Ukraine to smear his political rival, Democratic presidential contender, Joe Biden.

The second charge says the president had obstructed Congress, by failing to co-operate with the House’s impeachment investigation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/1207485909211471872
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by wman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Really? People are falling for this fake news?

Signer by Dick and Bawls?

National Testicle Association?

A YouTube star made a prank and Nigeria's largest forum moved it to front page as real news.

And thousands of readers are believing the prank as real news?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by ogaga100: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Too risky
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by mfm04622: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is NOT true! It is a parody!
Don't believe everything you read online!

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Holamilekan97(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Check this out.. Dis guy dey whyne us. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by goat22: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Where can I sell one of my own? I need to buy Benz in 2020 kiss

Which color is it? If your scrotum is purplish you can sell it for about 5.5 million so that should cover a 2010 benz. But If it's brown, this is rotten balls and can only purchase a 1990 nigerian used golf for 50k.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Joystark:
Why does his head look photoshopped in the second picture?
it's fake naaa. Nairaland is just a disgrace. Saladino is a clown who is running for Congress. Check the letter, it's signed by "balls and prik"

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Devops: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
pacespot:
But he didn't donate his testicle in protest against the impeachment, he donated it to support the impeachment. I read his tweet on Twitter.
Shut up. You read nothing. I follow him on twitter. He is a staunch Republican. And can never support the impeachment.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
samteebiz3:

Why? I demand an explanation!

In this 21st century feminists world we live in? That's the only thing that makes us (men) stand out. embarassed
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by nototribalist: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Where can I sell one of my own? I need to buy Benz in 2020 kiss
but in Nigeria it only cost N40,000, so I don't know if you're still interested
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Yankee101: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
That last picture is a photoshop.

The letter has an error...'the nation testicle...' It's fake

Don't believe everything you read on the internet

1 Like

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by CasNova(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Left testicle. Why not RIGHT testicle?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Why did he not give up his life? Why just a testicle? He's nothing but an SOB seeking his 15 minutes of infamy!
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Prophet777: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
I want to sell one of my own....$30000
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by thundafire: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nancy Pelosi was motivated by his comment nd she did dat to test it and Bobo did it anyway such can happen in Nigeria in other news Trump deserves to be booted out
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Okay but is he going to eat it?

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by DedeNkem: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
It is a lie. The second picture is fake. His head was placed on top of someone's body!
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by OnyesomJ(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Last last Everything na Photoshop
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Balogunodua(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Who go donate one for bubu na grin grin
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by kingxsamz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
seeto:
This is how Nigerian politicians are supposed to keep their promise..I suggest they should borrow a leaf from this guy..or they should go for training under this guy..

Na animal dem for borrow.
That guy was clearly joking.

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Tallesty1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
LadySarah:

as yabaleft candidate grin angry angry

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
LadySarah:

as yabaleft candidate grin angry angry

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by jasman1: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Not a protest, he was actually happy they impeached him. It’s a good thing to donate such, it can help someone else
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by donprinyo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Prophet777: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
A serious buyer needed for my own: $35000
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
He never had use of the weak gay organs... tongue
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by lastempero: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
U just wasted it fool
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by hresso: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fake nonsense. The letter he uploaded was signed by dick and bawls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" / Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.