Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment (84397 Views)

Dale Shepherd Enters Women's Powerlifting Competition To Protest In New Zealand / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / A US Citizen Promised To Donate His Testicle If Trump Gets Impeached Fulfills It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by damtan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Me that won't mind having more testicles self sad
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Twizzy30(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is fake grin That dude loves his balls more than anything else
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by ofwest47(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
What has he done to warrant impeachment hate politics everywhere.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by GR8RHEIGHTS(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Lies Scam

You and your Nigerian mentality..Na everything be scam? Because scam full 9ja..
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
Why the left one though?
The right one is always bigger
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Toks2008(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Were
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by kkins25(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hahaha. ?. Funny guy!! All is faked
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by samteebiz3: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Prophet777:
A serious buyer needed for my own: $35000

Fair price! Call the number below for business. I'd need it for some ritual. I've been in very dire need of one all these while. I'd even pay you $45k.

0903 - 555 -666 - 7
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Kingstanding: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chuvin22:
Video or I don’t believe it.
. You're Thomas. If you understand what I meant you are a real Christian.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Derrinclay:
3 pix looks photo shopped
Also look at the names of who signed the letter
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cut it and package it in lyon......put am for head in street......bro market don start be da
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Jfkitchen123(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
IT WAS A JOKE HE NEVER DONATED ANYTHING!!!
CHECK THE PICTURE AND SIGNATURE!!! Dick N bawls lol the dude wan trend look closely
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Ashyrule: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
ti tenikan o ba baje, tenikan o le da grin grin grin meaning: ........kai, make una help me translate abeg.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Snowale:
Also look at the names of who signed the letter
Hahahahahahahah I didn't even notice it,thanks.
Complete fake,shame to the youths that believe this story is real,no wonder politicians decieve a lot of youths in this country.Even if some politicians promise to give every body in this country a transformer some youths will believe it.May God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Realfrankie(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Where can I sell one of my own? I need to buy Benz in 2020 kiss

You fit sacrifice your life to enrich your family so that as them buy the Benz your spirit go the do security
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by skukimania(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gforce2015:

I don't have issue with comprehension I'm just being preemptive about your comments.
Just look at your body and be benevolent enough to let some parts of your body go for the benefit of humanity.

It's obvious you do have comprehension issue. When you make a promise, fulfil it. That's what the comment you quoted says.
Unless, you are able to show where I asked you / anyone to donate your organ, quit quoting me. undecided
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
How much do you want to sell it? I'm interested.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

How much do you want to sell it? I'm interested.
50m
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Realfrankie:

You fit sacrifice your life to enrich your family so that as them buy the Benz your spirit go the do security
Are you speaking in English, German or Russian?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by paix(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
How old are you and what's the size of your ball?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
paix:
How old are you and what's the size of your ball?
Which one do you need?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by paix(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Which one do you need?
Any one you wish to sell!
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
paix:
Any one you wish to sell!
How much do you have?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by crackhouse(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Skillzystick:
charity or foolishness??
na only u sabi that one.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by paix(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

How much do you have?
I have enough to buy even more.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
paix:
I have enough to buy even more.
Have you eaten today?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by paix(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Have you eaten today?
When I hear good news like this, I don't eat.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
paix:
When I hear good news like this, I don't eat.
Oya buy food for me, am hungry
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by paix(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Oya buy food for me, am hungry
Don't worry, you'll soon have enough money to even buy the whole restaurant. Let's seal the deal first.
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by iCauseTrouble: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
paix:
Don't worry, you'll soon have enough money to even buy the whole restaurant. Let's seal the deal first.
Deal sealed. What else do you want?
Re: Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is clearly a spoof, as you can see the document was signed by Dr D'Nick Bawls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.