Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (51080 Views)

Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register / You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike / INEC Directs Parties To Submit Membership Register 30 Days Before Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Gandollaar(f): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

No your father does.
Omo iyadagbe, you don't know your father. grin
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
Omo iyadagbe, you don't know your father. grin

E pain am.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Gandollaar(f): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

E pain am.

Omo iya da gbe grin

5 siblings, 5 fathers, one ho.rny mom grin
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
No be message wey him Oga send am im go? Hian!
why the oga no repeat the message for Sowore case? Mschwwww
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 5:43am On Dec 20, 2019
FlyoruB:

Like seriously, dude, don't flatter yourself. I have gone way beyond arguing with foolish people on Nairaland. That's so ...2017-ish. I refuse to indulge your stupidity any further boy, but then again, maybe I can reconsider if you will pay me to 'counter' your foolishness. undecided Smh. You stvpid lot on this platform must think it's everyone that has the time to be arguing back and forth with you, on top wetin?? My time is way too precious to be spent fruitlessly engaging lowlife punks.
shut up... Dumb fork. You with an IQ the size of grain of sand.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Cherez: 6:45am On Dec 20, 2019
myobjective:

I don't like political Godfather but I would never join the enemy of Yoruba to bring down the true son of the soil.

Tinubu might be greedy just like every Nigeria politician but why do a section of the country always criticize him and leave bigger criminal in their region.

We don't practice merit-based democracy in Nigeria, what we practice is to use what you have to best protect your interest, in the north, they have Islam and a uniting factor why we Yoruba have our ethnicity as only thing uniting us. I will never criticise Tinubu just because some envious southeasterner wants him out of the way to lay claim to Lagos.
What is it all about lay claim to Lagos?
No Igbo man claims Lagos, there is no link of Lagos to the Igbos by any means. Haba!
They are just telling you that as far as Naija is concerned, they will buy lands and build upon it in Lagos, that's all. They claim to contribute to its development and not its ownership. It is Yorubas who say Lagos is a no-man's-land & I heard this from an Ekiti man in 2011.
Oga, mention any bigger criminal than Tinubu from the SE. The only close one is Orji Uzor Kalu and you should know it was even APC who made him relevant recently as he is seen as a criminal in the east.
Personally, I dont have anything against BAT but I always wonder how someone steals the SW dry without questions.
The Yoruba is the most educated tribe still in Nigeria for ages 45 & above and I wonder how no one questions BAT. A single person can never do that in Igboland.
So, supporting your own who is bad just because an outsider castigates the person is rationale enough?
You are entitled to your opinion but just know that BAT is so intelligent to know that other Southerners will abandon him if the North fails him.
In the South, the Igbos supports the smaller tribes more than the Yorubas does. The Yorubas ain't after others but their personal interest and never about any Southern alliance.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2019
chriskosherbal:
2023 is going to be one of the most, if not the most interesting election we have ever experienced in our Democratic era.

Cos with all the permutations & combination with respect to parties, region, tribe, religion, zoning, to name but a few ...these factors will be a great DETERMINANT of the final outcome of the election .
All Nigeria Election has always been based on the factors you listed here.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Cherez: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

In that election where Igbos supported Obasanjo, as a PDP aspirant, the Yorubas prsented Chief Olu Falae, as the Yoruba candidate, under the auspices of Acion for Democracy (A.D).
But because you are AGAINST the Yoruba choice (which was Falae under AD), a susual, in your hatred for Yorubas, you wnet and support PDP which had OBj as its flagbearer.
So, dont thinhk you can be clever by half, by calling OBJ an outcast, your actions can be predicted like NEPA not supplying power.
But that is even a small issue, the important thing you should worry about is whether your aspirations can be realised with the Northern Power Brokers or with SW Yorubas.
The choice is yours but l just hope you are capable of learning from History and not the type that prefer to cut -off their nose, just to spite their face.
Bros, you guys should stop this rubbish of Igbos hate Yoruba, oga who knows Olu Falae?
Nevertheless OBJ is more a nationalist than most Yorubas today. OBJ isnt a man of vendetta and hatred. He criticizes you when he feels you're wrong and embraces you anytime; so open-minded.
I dont understand your point in "the Igbo man's aspiration" and "history" you guys keeps mentioning.
See, the Igbo man will be comfy to see the smaller tribes in power than the 3 major tribes there but can you say same for the Yorubas?
The Yorubas aspire for that position more than the Igbos. Truly, the common Igbo man just wants a better Nigeria where equality reigns or his Biafra and not Presidency.
I for one will not want an Igbo presidency for now cos the slightest mistake from him & you people will rain curses on him and claim he hates the Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Cherez: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

I dont normally answer people who start their comment with an insult, it shows very bad upbringing and bad mannerisms but l will oblige you this once.
You can state you ropinion civily, showing good upbringing, without insulting anyone. We are here just to exchange ideas and opinions, even when we defer in our positions.
While l cannot speak for Yorubas, l can assure you that they dont practice this your Policy of HATRED, ANGER and REVENGE.
That you try to masquerade your real intentions under the cloak of "outcast vote", doe snot wash one bit.
Dont expect Yorubas to stoop that low, repay evil with evil or do one thing and start whinning and pretending that they did another thin....there is a reason why we call them the "sophisticated tribe" among all Nigerians. An form of jealousy cannot change that.

The ONLY REASON Igbos voted for OBJ in 1999 9while now pretending and claiming they voted for a Yoruba "outcast" candidate grin grin ) is because as long as it is what the Yorubas dont want, they will vote for it! Even if you present a Cow against a Yoruba candidate, you can bet the MOST Igbos will vote for that cow, just to cement their hatred for Yorubas.

And please dont confuse Igbos with ALL NIGERIANS, you knw better than that.

NB if you come back with insults and abuses, l will simply Press ny IGNORE BUTTON on your post, l dont exchange opinion with people who display gutter upbringing and l am certain you wont disappoint me. undecided undecided
Oga stop this holier than thou attitude that Yorubas dont play ANGER, HATE & REVENGE.
Be truthful, did the SW stand against GEJ for corruption or his non all-inclusive govt?
During GEJ elections the main objective of the Yorubas till date is to get back in govt.
You dont mind if PMB sidelined the Igbos and other tribes, once you are there. Even the operation python dance killing innocent people was massively supported in the SW just cos the Igbos supported GEJ who didnt treat the SW right (I agree GEJ messed up with this) but you still claim you dont do revenge?
Now, you cry cos PMB is removing the Yorubas. Be truthful!
I respect the Yorubas in that I love their culture, language, dark tan color, I just love you guys. But one very bad thing about the SW in politics is greed, selfishness and cunny.
You hardly tell the truth when it comes to the Nigerian political sphere and ways want everything to yourselves.
Forget the Igbos if they are evil, can the Yorubas today jettison their hope of that federal seat and support an Ijaw, Itsekiri or even an Edo man to become the President?
But the Igbos can do this and I for one will vote Fashola or PYO against any Northerner today but I'm sure Yorubas will never in their dreams vote the minority talk more an Igbo man in 2023
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Cherez: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

Well, at times, you have to do what you dont like 100%, to preserve yourself from an existential threat.
Let me ask you one question:
In 2023, if Buhari asks you
, as an Easterner, to vote a Northerner in 2023 and that after another eight year term (something they said in 2015, to the Yorubas), the North will allow and support an Igbo President.....

And if Prof Osinbajo said the same thing, whose words will you believe, trust and act-on?

Your honest answer will determine your future and that of your children, within this contraption called Nigeria
No Igbo man will believe a Northen or SW promise in NGA politics.
Meanwhile, the Igbos will never vote against someone they believed in for such promises and this has been their bane in Nigerian politics that even the North will doubt an Igbo alliance with them cos they know Igbos stand against the Northern oligarchy strongly though will vote for any good Northerner.
Igbos dont play selfish politics.
I bet you if APC presents PYO, most Igbos will vote for him comfortably but can you say such of the Yorubas?
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Cherez: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

Only Prof Osinbajo can unite and heal this country, after the evil that Buhari has perpetrated.

- It was Osinbajo that pacified the South South, when Buhari was in Coma, only for him to come back and rubbish Osinbajo's efforts!

- It was Osinbajo that upheld the Rule of Law, when the DSS desecrated the National Assembly (and sacked the DSS Director, Lawal Daura), only for Buhari to come back from his illness and his Cabal members made him remove the next-qualified man and put the current evil Bichi that is hunting Nigerians, in the post.
- It was Prof Osinbajo who visited the South East and made Peace with them, when Buhari refused to even talk to them. Only for Buhari to send soldiers there to violently quell their protest, rubbishing all the past efforts fo Osinbajo.

- It was Prof Osinbajo who was managing the economic policies of this country in the first thee years when things were begining to improve and move in the right direction, before Buhari an dhis hench-men cabal, clamped on him and siezed the initiative and since then, inflation, unemployement, insecurity have all gone up to an all time high.

- It was Proff Osinbajo that put smiles to the faces of mllion of Nigerian poor people, with little-little stipends, to assitt them in their business, only for Buhari to shut the project down, when he saw that the masses were responding to Prof Osinbajo, in afantastic manner.

Take note, between now and 2023, you will see a lot of evil plans, hatched by Tinubu, Buhari and his cabal, at times using "fronts" like Fayemi, to humiliate and diminish Prof Osinbajo but we all know that "whom God has blessed, no man can curse".
Prof Osinabjo is currently being undermined by Tinubu and Buhari because they are afraid of his popularity and acceptability but as a "mere Vice President", there is little he can do about it because a V.P serves at the pleasure of the President and this President and his cabal are determined to bring Osinbajo down.

Every right-thinking Nigerian shoudl support Prof Osinbajo, to become the next President in 2023, he is a honorable person who will keep any Power rotation agreement with the South East (You can bet that Tinubu or any of Buhari's Cabals will never keep such agreement, history has proved that beyond doubt), he has the proper academic experience and knowledge, he is a 'manager-of-men' and he is very intelligent, as we have all witnessed.
With #Osinbajo2023, the progress of Nigeria is a sure-banker.
I agree,
PYO is a great gentleman and I pray for him

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Biodun556(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Jflex07:
It seems Tinubu is getting jittery already ahead of the 2023 general elections especial after Baba had said that nobody should campaign with his name...I smell disappointment and backstabbing come 2023 because baba will not fight for anybody.

Alignment and realignment is normal. Jagaban is preparing to form new party. It appears Yemi Osinbajo is dragging the presidential ticket with him and Buhari is tired of the whole issue.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Many are commenting as if they have verified the information.

Naija yoot

Best comment here. The people winning in Nigeria today are Yahoo boys like Mompha, shameless and lying bloggers, callous and heartless politicians, political jobbers, corrupt government officials and rent seekers like FFK plus all those into wrongdoing and all forms of criminality in general. What all these people have in common is exploitation and debasement of gullible and ordinary Nigerians who have sold their brain at the alter of tribalism, bigotry, hatred of others, partisan politics and religious intolerance.

Otherwise, why would a deceptive idiot , with a personal agenda, sit at a desk and write something that makes no logical sense to a child yet adults are discussing such with seriousness, curses and insults against individuals and whole ethnic groups? Is this not how one man, to serve his personal agenda, claimed Buhari is dead and replaced with Jubrin from Sudan?

Is this not how a political jobber, also working a personal agenda, claimed Buhari had killed Kanu and is holding his body offshore on a ship? Now we are to believe Tinubu has just grabbed an almighty all-powerful server he can utilise to delete names of enemies and/or include names of allies? Mami-water things lol. Some Nigerians are cursed.

Only the cool-headed and pragmatic , or the unGodly and wicked, prosper in Nigeria today. The remaining Nigerians, like many show here, are just unthinking and gullible pawns at the mercy of those in the previous category.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by okofians(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

Only Prof Osinbajo can unite and heal this country, after the evil that Buhari has perpetrated.

- It was Osinbajo that pacified the South South, when Buhari was in Coma, only for him to come back and rubbish Osinbajo's efforts!

- It was Osinbajo that upheld the Rule of Law, when the DSS desecrated the National Assembly (and sacked the DSS Director, Lawal Daura), only for Buhari to come back from his illness and his Cabal members made him remove the next-qualified man and put the current evil Bichi that is hunting Nigerians, in the post.
- It was Prof Osinbajo who visited the South East and made Peace with them, when Buhari refused to even talk to them. Only for Buhari to send soldiers there to violently quell their protest, rubbishing all the past efforts fo Osinbajo.

- It was Prof Osinbajo who was managing the economic policies of this country in the first thee years when things were begining to improve and move in the right direction, before Buhari an dhis hench-men cabal, clamped on him and siezed the initiative and since then, inflation, unemployement, insecurity have all gone up to an all time high.

- It was Proff Osinbajo that put smiles to the faces of mllion of Nigerian poor people, with little-little stipends, to assitt them in their business, only for Buhari to shut the project down, when he saw that the masses were responding to Prof Osinbajo, in afantastic manner.

Take note, between now and 2023, you will see a lot of evil plans, hatched by Tinubu, Buhari and his cabal, at times using "fronts" like Fayemi, to humiliate and diminish Prof Osinbajo but we all know that "whom God has blessed, no man can curse".
Prof Osinabjo is currently being undermined by Tinubu and Buhari because they are afraid of his popularity and acceptability but as a "mere Vice President", there is little he can do about it because a V.P serves at the pleasure of the President and this President and his cabal are determined to bring Osinbajo down.

Every right-thinking Nigerian shoudl support Prof Osinbajo, to become the next President in 2023, he is a honorable person who will keep any Power rotation agreement with the South East (You can bet that Tinubu or any of Buhari's Cabals will never keep such agreement, history has proved that beyond doubt), he has the proper academic experience and knowledge, he is a 'manager-of-men' and he is very intelligent, as we have all witnessed.
With #Osinbajo2023, the progress of Nigeria is a sure-banker.
well said, as a Keen follower of Nigeria politics, without a political structure you cannot emerge as a number one citizen of this country..prof Osinbajo has no such structure
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by MoIbrahim: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Thank you o.

People would see a piece of news, without checking the source or verifying the content, they start raining insults at one another.

It is even more shameful when one considers that the same source of information later found to be false would be followed and believed by them again and again. Many are simply dumb, and the problem is even more serious because they are too dumb to know they are dumb, and won't border seek knowledge.

Oshigun:

Best comment here. The people winning in Nigeria today are Yahoo boys like Mompha, shameless and lying bloggers, callous and heartless politicians, political jobbers, corrupt government officials and rent seekers like FFK plus all those into wrongdoing and all forms of criminality in general. What all these people have in common is exploitation and debasement of gullible and ordinary Nigerians who have sold their brain at the alter of tribalism, bigotry, hatred of others, partisan politics and religious intolerance.

Otherwise, why would a deceptive idiot , with a personal agenda, sit at a desk and write something that makes no logical sense to a child yet adults are discussing such with seriousness, curses and insults against individuals and whole ethnic groups? Is this not how one man, to serve his personal agenda, claimed Buhari is dead and replaced with Jubrin from Sudan?

Is this not how a political jobber, also working a personal agenda, claimed Buhari had killed Kanu and is holding his body offshore on a ship? Now we are to believe Tinubu has just grabbed an almighty all-powerful server he can utilise to delete names of enemies and/or include names of allies? Mami-water things lol. Some Nigerians are cursed.

Only the cool-headed and pragmatic , or the unGodly and wicked, prosper in Nigeria today. The remaining Nigerians, like many show here, are just unthinking and gullible pawns at the mercy of those in the previous category.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Obviously you have a deep seated hatred for Tinubu but we must say the truth;

1) Tinubu is a private citizen. He is neither the I.G of police ,the Alaafin of Oyo, a Governor or the President.

2) Tinubu, like all citizens have the right to contest for any election, including the presidential election.

The whole issues about a presidential election can't be centered on a private citizen.

3) It's not compulsory to win an election. Only one candidate can win at a time. Any citizen who believes in the democratic culture can run for elections with the fore knowledge that only one candidate (which may or may not be him) can win at a time.

4) Tinubu is NOT the cause of all the problems of Nigeria. Even if Tinubu drops dead today, all these problems will persist.

5) Tinubu is just one out of the numerous politicians in the Country. It's not compulsory that he must support whoever you support or must view issues exactly like you do.

6) You are free to vote against Tinubu and/or support your candidate who is in the same moral pedestal with Angel Gabriel.

dam4sam:

Whoever is decieving him that he can win a Presidential election in Nigeria, needs to be flogged and then given a brain transplant!
The losers in all these, will be the Yorubas of the South West, if they ever allow Tinubu to hijack their Presidential ticket because he wont be able to rig nationally (as he does in Lagos ) and the party will lose to the Presidential election to opposition, very easily.
Tinubu is a bad Product, a ticket-liability (he is still useful in rigging lagos election and unleashing violence on te opposition in Lagos) and his desperation and manipulations of the wishes of the people, needs to be checkmated for the organic growth of our democracy.

He has been sucking-up tp the Northerners and Buhari, defending the indefensible just to curry favor from Northerners, remianed connivingly-silent even when everyone sees the injustice in the incaceration of a Yoruba son in the person of Omoyele Sowore, disgraced Pa Fasonranti when his daughter, Mrs Funke Olakurin was slaughtered by Fulani HErdsmen-turn-kidnappers and has been fleecing Lagosians for God knows how long.
#EnoughIsEnoughTinubu
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
Stop masquerading as a gentleman, you have been insulting a whole tribe since you sauntered in here Mr hypocrite.

Dem swear for you nii or why are you this cow trolling me all over the place?
You have quoted all my post and responded with your senseless one-liners, like a child suffering ADHD.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2019
okofians:
well said, as a Keen follower of Nigeria politics, without a political structure you cannot emerge as a number one citizen of this country..prof Osinbajo has no such structure

OBJ was in Prison, when the PDP was formed, OBJ has no political structure yet he became the President of Nigeria in 1999.
Jonathan was just a Deputy Governor, before luck catapulted him to become the President, without any political structure!

Chance and Opportunity maketh a man.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Cherez:

You hardly tell the truth when it comes to the Nigerian political sphere and ways want everything to yourselves.
Forget the Igbos if they are evil, can the Yorubas today jettison their hope of that federal seat and support an Ijaw, Itsekiri or even an Edo man to become the President?
But the Igbos can do this and I for one will vote Fashola or PYO against any Northerner today but I'm sure Yorubas will never in their dreams vote the minority talk more an Igbo man in 2023

Do you think it was just the small Igbo vote that made Jonathan win the 2011 Presidential election or you think it was the North that voted against Buhari but rather voted for Jonathan?

Go and fact-check the statistics and you will see that the whole SouthWest voted massively for Jonathan, a South Southerner, in 2011, despite being in PDP.....and he won.
And l am happy that some of you are beginning to be honest and accept that Jonathan messed up his tenure, between 2011 - 2015 and that he betrayed the support Yorubas gave him.
And that, with his clueless and kleptomanic Govt, is why Yorubas ditched him, come 2015. Its vey straight forward.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Gandollaar(f): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

Dem swear for you nii or why are you this cow trolling me all over the place?
You have quoted all my post and responded with your senseless one-liners, like a child suffering ADHD.

You are a fool with many words.. that's not wisdom.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Cherez: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2019
dam4sam:

Do you think it was just the small Igbo vote that made Jonathan win the 2011 Presidential election or you think it was the North that voted against Buhari but rather voted for Jonathan?

Go and fact-check the statistics and you will see that the whole SouthWest voted massively for Jonathan, a South Southerner, in 2011, despite being in PDP.....and he won.
And l am happy that some of you are beginning to be honest and accept that Jonathan messed up his tenure, between 2011 - 2015 and that he betrayed the support Yorubas gave him.
And that, with his clueless and kleptomanic Govt, is why Yorubas ditched him, come 2015. Its vey straight forward.
I asked you to mention names that were for GEJ in 2015 but you keep circumventing.
It is not some of you, I voted PMB in 2015 but rescinded in 2019.
No one in Igboland praises GEJ but they are simply against the way you majorities treat the minorities.
You guys were against GEJ cos he didnt include you as you said, "betrayed the trust" (which was wrong) and not his under performance.
See, if PMB had made $, petrol, etc good considerably better than he met it, I assure you the Igbos would have given him 100% support.
Was GEJ the worst?
On all indices GEJ was criticized PMB has done worse safe for security but I know you will argue hell on this. Have you been to Apapa wharf recently?
I just bought an SUV and paid almost 120% of the cost of that car in clearing and moving the car from the shorelines to the offloading point.
This govt has made things too hard. You block importation but we dont see the impact on the economy or even reflecting the Xchange rate and leave the masses suffering.
Bros, imagine your pride to call it the "small Igbo vote", oga aside the Hausa/Fulani, no tribe can boast of vote power. Why dont you confront the North on votes without other Southerners?
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Are you part of the APC delegates sir?

dam4sam:

If l hate Yorubas, l wont be asking them to support the best Yoruba man that can win a National Elelction, that is nationally acceptable and is not a crook who has held Lagos Funds by the balls, for the last twenty years!
Just imagine, siezing the APC Server and trying to manipulate membership of the party, for personal gains!
What corruption can be more than that? I do not hate tinubu but l hate corrupttion, he stinks of corruption.
In China, such person will be beheaded publicly but in Nigeria, people like you who are their lackeys, will apllaud him.

Kwantinue, you hear. undecided
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Excuse me sir, I am not particularly a fan of Tinubu but the ways you people talk about and attribute so many things to him look very funny to me.

What exactly do you mean by the 'greed of Tinubu'?

Tinubu is a private citizen who has not been in any Government since 2007 and has never held any Federal Government office.

How can such a private citizen aspiring to be the President of his country be termed greed and how can such aspiration lead to the break up of the country?

myobjective:

I am Yoruba but I must give it to you as one of the most enlightened contributor here on nairaland.
The reality is the core north will use greed to destroy the one Nigeria they so much depend on for their sustainability.

I love what is about to unfold as I love an independent Yoruba homeland than the current contraction will call Nigeria. The greed of Tinubu will help disintegrate Nigeria and the people of the South and the middle belt will be the biggest beneficiaries
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Honestly I don't understand this fixation on Tinubu.

1) Is it compulsory that Tinubu must support a presidential candidate?

2) Why are you not interested in which presidential candidate is Chief Bode George, Dr Bukola Saraki or Mr Akinwunmi Ambode is supporting for 2023?

3) Does Tinubu have the right to support whoever he likes, just like Abubakar, Ishola, Emeka, Owen, Hauwa or any other Nigerian does? Why does it becomes an issue on who Tinubu is supporting? Why does it becomes greed if Tinubu decides to support Mr-A instead of Mr-B?

dam4sam:

GREED is a very toxic attribute and it is why l think your permutation up there may not come to reality.
Tinubu is only interested in himself and what is in it for himself, not the betetrment of the South West.

His Greed will not allow him to support Prof Osinbajo, evenwhen it is obvious that he has shown 'capacity to lead'.
Now, will he put Fashola forward as a replacement to himself, even if just to bring Osinbajo down?
I dont think so because if anyone has undermined Fashola since his attempt at second term when he was Governor of Lagos, it is Tinubu.

Tinubu just does not like or want any other Yoruba person to have infulence or be recognised more than him.
All his Politics are based on that singular, greedy ambition and that is why he pulls them down as quickly as possible.
He wont Support either of Fashola or PYO, both of who are more sellable than him but would rather support a Northerner.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmn, excuse me sir.
Is this a wishful thinking, declaration or prophecy?

Halo22:
Like I always analyze, Tinubu should forget about 2023 and return to his drawing board cos from the look of things, the northerners are likely to work against him. My candid advice to him is to align with ATIKU, as it's obvious no force will stop him come 2023 and have a tacit agreement with him to support him(Tinubu) after 2023. Outside that, no hope for Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
This guy never cease to amuse me.

Neither Yoruba or any other ethnic group in Nigeria owe you anything. Everyone votes according to their conscience and you think one tribe should apologize to you?

This is quite funny and incompatible with Democracy sir.

mrvitalis:

Lyon APC ...lamo ...how many APC members are in his transition committee
You don't know south south ...APC is a national party ...Igbo's I jaws have no issues with APC

They have problem with Yoruba's
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
The Northern, Eastern and Western Regions of the 1960s with Parliamentary system of Government are long gone for good.

In the 2019 presidential election,

S/East:
PDP= 1.5million votes

S/West:
PDP= 1.6million votes

mrvitalis:

Why didnt u think of this in 2015 ...now u want to see the big picture

Its not your turn its the turn of the south east ...south west has ruled ...u guys are just being greedy ...if we act like u we both lose out ...so we would work with north

This is 1960 all over again
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Actually most Apoi Ijaw have become Yorubanized over the years that many now consider themselves as Yorubas when dealing with outsiders. They only emphasize their Ijawness within their clans.

Similar thing is happening with the Egun people of Lagos State. I know many Egun people who speak Yoruba, marry Yorubas and give Yoruba names to their children.

myobjective:

He speaks Yoruba fluently, married a Yoruba, bears Yoruba name and associates with Yoruba. He is a pure Yoruba like every one of us.

When I see sowere I see a fellow Yoruba brother.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by oyatz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Political parties NOT tribes contest elections.

Joe Igbokwu doesn't have any support base,no political party will like to field a candidate that will be lose an election even before the first ballot is casted.

It's the same reason the PDP's silence on Igbo 2023 presidency is deafening.

mrvitalis:

If Yoruba's want what is right why not back an Igbo man ...even Joe igbokwe is OK ...

Its the turn of south east based on zoning ...
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by mrvitalis(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
oyatz:
Political parties NOT tribes contest elections.

Joe Igbokwu doesn't have any support base,no political party will like to field a candidate that will be lose an election even before the first ballot is casted.

It's the same reason the PDP's silence on Igbo 2023 presidency is deafening.

Yaradua ,Jonathan , obj all had no political base before becoming president .

Infact buhari is the first to have a based no excuse

Yoruba's trust him ,Igbo's want our own ,south south Vote with Igbo's ...middle belt owe Igbo's one
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by mrvitalis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
oyatz:
This guy never cease to amuse me.

Neither Yoruba or any other ethnic group in Nigeria owe you anything. Everyone votes according to their conscience and you think one tribe should apologize to you?

This is quite funny and incompatible with Democracy sir.

Why are u guys fighting for presidency to be zoned south ...let's kill zoning contest na let's see

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110