Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (51083 Views)

Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register / You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike / INEC Directs Parties To Submit Membership Register 30 Days Before Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Jack500: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lyon APC ...lamo ...how many APC members are in his transition committee
You don't know south south ..APC is a national party ...Igbo's I jaws have no issues with APC

They have problem with Yoruba's

Wow! So APC is now a National party? Not party of Hausa-fulani ewedu Muslims, demonic party, party of Afonja Muslim.

Afamed, sarki, seunsmg, jsharon. U guys should come and see what I saw o. APC is now a national party o, because they are begging for presidency in APC. Thunder will fire APC if they ever give this irrelevant 5% their party presidency, anyway, I know they wont do that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by RexTramadol1: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
sanemind2:
E don the start small small

Meanwhile..

New external drives is available for sale, with High definition Movies inside, check signature
Vikings 1-6
Got 1-8
Krypton 1-2
Abominable
And many more to make ur xmas memorable

Your price and how will someone get it
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Jack500: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

If Yoruba's want what is right why not back an Igbo man ...even Joe igbokwe is OK ...

Its the turn of south east based on zoning ...

Lolz, this way u are begging for presidency they sweet my Belle. U go beg tire, and even ordinary senate presidency u no go see. 5%. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by myobjective: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sleevia:

BLAH BLAH... if you really wanted to do this sort of thing in the most intelligent way, shouldn't you have gone for a more liberal Northerner, a more learned one? Why did it have to be Buhari? abeg hide your face in shame because you ended up destroying whatever was left of the country in your desperation.

I'm in agreement with you Tinubu made a very big mistake aligning with Buhari, as we speak I know he still regretting his action but you must also know that Jonathan pushes the Yoruba nation to the wall.

Jonathan was naive and underrated the Yoruba nation, some people believe that the Igbos in his government were responsible for his action towards the Yoruba but that his history now.

The truth is Buhari is the biggest danger to the British experiment called Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Deo1986:
where are the politicians from SE and SS? it's a crying shame that only the Yoruba's feel qualified when power is supposed to be zone to the south.. the way I see it we will have another Fulani for another 8 years.

You are very wrong and even mischievious, for trying to blame Yorubas, because the Politicians form the SE and SS are developing cold feet!
But l can assure you,most of these Politicians form the SS and SE are smart enough to know that "noise" is not what win elections but NUMBERS.

They have done their calculations and can see that the ONLY WAY for a person from the SE to become President, is when they can get the support of the SW Yorubas.
They also know that THE ONLY WAY to get the support of the SW Yorubas, is by SUPPORTING THEM in their own ambition, something they have vehemently refused to do all these while.

Saying you will support another Fulani for another eight years, is just shooting yourself in the foot!
Eventually, even the Fulanis will support a Yoruba candidate and THIS IS WHY, the Igbos have been playing opposition, for 55years and counting.

I am sorry to say this, the SS has broken the jinx, with the support of the Yorubas and l think the Igbos too can do it, if they drop this their rabid hatred of anything Yorubas.

You dont cut-off your nose, just because you are angry with your face! It is self-defeating, IN THE LONG RUN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

Well he is not Yoruba much as you may desire to make him one.
Tinubu is not from Lagos. Rubbish..
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sleevia:
Tinubu is not from Lagos. Rubbish..

As you may have it.

But one thing I know is that he's been governor of the state, as well he has crowned kings in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Mightyhaiz: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

So, in all honesty, do you think supporting a Northerner, against a Yoruba Southerner, in 2023, will bring you ANY CLOSER to that 'just option', anytime from now?
Politics is a game of numbers, mind you. To achieve your option, you must support a larger base but which of these two bases can be trusted to help you realize your 'just dream', in the shortest possible time?
This is the question every Igbo must think about and answer honestly, without anger and bitterness
has southeast not supported southwest to be president before? Why can't southwest do same,to uphold a good cycle? Why should you not eschew this growing mad greed that's welling up inside u?

No ,heavens won't reinforce that mad greed..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FlyoruB: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
myobjective:

He speaks Yoruba fluently, married a Yoruba, bears Yoruba name and associates with Yoruba. He is a pure Yoruba like every one of us.

When I see sowere I see a fellow Yoruba brother.

But what if Sowore himself doesn't see himself as Yoruba? Guy, no be by force for him to identify as Yoruba, hope you realize that? The guy himself has denied being Yoruba (see the attached screenshot), so why the 'attache by force'? Na SE people dey do that attache crap, Yorubas don't, so come off it.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FreeSoworeNow: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

As you may have it.

But one thing I know is that he's been governor of the state, as well he has crowned kings in Lagos.

[/s]
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by webngnews: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

You are very wrong and even mischievious, for trying to blame Yorubas, because the Politicians form the SE and SS are developing cold feet!
But l can assure you,most of these Politicians form the SS and SE are smart enough to know that "noise" is not what win elections but NUMBERS.

They have done their calculations and can see that the ONLY WAY for a person from the SE to become President, is when they can get the support of the SW Yorubas.
They also know that THE ONLY WAY to get the support of the SW Yorubas, is by SUPPORTING THEM in their own ambition, something they have vehemently refused to do all these while.

Saying you will support another Fulani for another eight years, is just shooting yourself in the foot!
Eventually, even the Fulanis will support a Yoruba candidate and THIS IS WHY, the Igbos have been playing opposition, for 55years and counting.

I am sorry to say this, the SS has broken the jinx, with the support of the Yorubas and l think the Igbos too can do it, if they drop this their rabid hatred of anything Yorubas.

You dont cut-off your nose, just because you are angry with your face! It is self-defeating, IN THE LONG RUN.

Your last paragraph which I emboldened shows you are a big hypocrite. Why didn't you consider this when Jonathan was there.

Igbos do not hate yoruba, they hate incompetence, they hate ethnic bigotry, they hate economic backwardness, they hate nepotism.. and the list goes. If this is what the Yoruba portrays by installing a man that encompasses all these, then you do not expect them to smile at you.

Bring in Osibanjo and I will vote for him, Bring in Akinwumi Adesina and watch igbos vote enmass for him. It is on record that Igbos on Twitter and Facebook celebrated Adesina during his last economic strides for the African continent.

But most of you will just sit there and say Igbos hate yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
has southeast not supported southwest to be president before? Why can't southwest do same,to uphold a good cycle? Why should you not eschew this growing mad greed that's welling up inside u?

No ,hravens won't reinforce that mad greed..

What kind of cycle of convenience are you talking about?

Have you been away from the cybersphere for 5 years?

You mean people should overlook all the names Igbos called Yoruba and northerners simply because they 'deserve' to be president?

They haven't shown penance and neither should penance be without consequence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by MasterKernel: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Power is not given
Power is taken

Therefore the Southwest is resolute In taking power come 2023

Hahahahah... No bi by carrying the register.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Vidsolution79: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
amazingbusiness:
We are still in the Graphics Design business.

today we have 2 packs that you can choose from for just 1k. Yeah. You read that right.

Just send us a message with your existing logo so we'll get started.

You can also holla at us if you need any graphics job taken care of. We'll be here.
Very poor designs... Go for more tutorials u really need..
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sleevia:

Your last paragraph which I emboldened shows you are a big hypocrite. Why didn't you consider this when Jonathan was there.

Igbos do not hate yoruba, they hate incompetence, they hate ethnic bigotry, they hate economic backwardness, they hate nepotism.. and the list goes. If this is what the Yoruba portrays by installing a man that encompasses all these, then you do not expect them to smile at you.

Bring in Osibanjo and I will vote for him, Bring in Akinwumi Adesina and watch igbos vote enmass for him. It is on record that Igbos on Twitter and Facebook celebrated Adesina during his last economic strides for the African continent.

But most of you will just sit there and say Igbos hate yoruba...

You like all these people but hate Tinubu.

Well done.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
FlyoruB:

But what if Sowore himself doesn't see himself as Yoruba? Guy, no be by force for him to identify as Yoruba, hope you realize that? The guy himself has denied being Yoruba (see the attached screenshot), so why the 'attache by force'? Na SE people dey do that attache crap, Yoruba's don't, so come off it.
Adeyemi is now Sowore? undecided
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FlyoruB: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sleevia:
Adeyemi is now Sowore? undecided

Show me anywhere Sowore has claimed being Yoruba
Just one instance will do. He is a proud Ijaw Apoi and that is not a crime (last time I checked). What I don't get is why some of you are trying to impose an ethnicity that he himself hasn't claimed on him? You igbos are just insufferable. Just because you are trying to promote a particular narrative, you go as far as calling white black. Make una dey get small small shame na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FreeSoworeNow: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Well done.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FreeSoworeNow: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

What kind of cycle of convenience are you talking about?

Have you been away from the cybersphere for 5 years?

You mean people should overlook all the names Igbos called Yoruba and northerners simply because they 'deserve' to be president?

They haven't shown penance and neither should penance be without consequence.

[/s]
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by sanemind2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Your price and how will someone get it
check my profile,all the info you need is there
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by SirBunky85(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Racoon:
shocked The handwriting is clear.Jagaban is sore afraid.It only takes the disgraceful sacking of Fowler(despite his leaked lobbying letter) and Banire to trigger these cascade of unfolding iberiberism.Guess it is next level? Wait and watch!
nonsense as usual

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by gurusnizkid23: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Deo1986(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

Anyone other than Tinubu will do..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Niorte: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Truth be told, while others are still waiting for 2022 to start their political campaign, Tinubu is already preparing the ground to his advantage.

Tinubu is a long term planner. He even has a backup plan.

Though I don't like his overbearing and lord of all attitude, he is politically smart

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by AreaFada2: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
So server allegation of manipulation by Atiku is being confirmed by APC members themselves. They want to do what they did at INEC at APC. They said INEC server did not exist. APC has a server but INEC has none zombies claimed. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FreeSoworeNow: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Well done.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
they should teach the idiot sense, we were telling him then , he didn't listen
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by tendawarrior1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
The fool here is not d person who posted ds crap. but d mongrels who wd believe anything. nonsense news

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
his toll gates , hotels, houses and wife will be seized and forfeited to Fulani FG .
he never see anything, he will even end up in kuje!
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mightyhaiz:

No ,hravens won't reinforce that mad greed..

Please state hte "before" and how". grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.