Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (51077 Views)

Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register / You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike / INEC Directs Parties To Submit Membership Register 30 Days Before Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by tophumble(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Does that translate to winning election.

It is God that gives power.

Eda kan gbinyanju lasan ni
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jack500:

Leave Tinubu alone and face ur life

My vote, my election, my state, my country, is part of my life. undecided
Soak it up and if you cant, go jump off a bridge. tongue tongue

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Jack500: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

My vote, my election, my state, my country, is part of my life. undecided
Soak it up and if you cant, jump0ff a bridge. tongue tongue

Don't worry, ur hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba will destroy u eventually. Go and ask your grandparents.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

Sowore na Yoruba abi?

Just like Rotimi Amaechi is Yoruba.

No, Sowore na Chinese! grin grin

See question, SMH
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

No, Sowore na Chinese! grin grin

See question, SMH

My friend, take several seats.

Sowore is not Yorruba.

Sowore is Ijaw.

Apoi Ijaw.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by NaijaHeadlines: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

Only Prof Osinbajo can unite and heal this country, after the evil that Buhari has perpetrated.

- It was Osinbajo that pacified the South South, when Buhari was in Coma, only for him to come back and rubbish Osinbajo's efforts!

- It was Osinbajo that upheld the Rule of Law, when the DSS desecrated the National Assembly (and sacked the DSS Director, Lawal Daura), only for Buhari to come back from his illness and his Cabal members made him remove the next-qualified man and put the current evil Bichi that is hunting Nigerians, in the post.
- It was Prof Osinbajo who visited the South East and made Peace with them, when Buhari refused to even talk to them. Only for Buhari to send soldiers there to violently quell their protest, rubbishing all the past efforts fo Osinbajo.

- It was Prof Osinbajo who was managing the economic policies of this country in the first thee years when things were begining to improve and move in the right direction, before Buhari an dhis hench-men cabal, clamped on him and siezed the initiative and since then, inflation, unemployement, insecurity have all gone up to an all time high.

- It was Proff Osinbajo that put smiles to the faces of mllion of Nigerian poor people, with little-little stipends, to assitt them in their business, only for Buhari to shut the project down, when he saw that the masses were responding to Prof Osinbajo, in afantastic manner.

Take note, between now and 2023, you will see a lot of evil plans, hatched by Tinubu, Buhari and his cabal, at times using "fronts" like Fayemi, to humiliate and diminish Prof Osinbajo but we all know that "whom God has blessed, no man can curse".
Prof Osinabjo is currently being undermined by Tinubu and Buhari because they are afraid of his popularity and acceptability but as a "mere Vice President", there is little he can do about it because a V.P serves at the pleasure of the President and this President and his cabal are determined to bring Osinbajo down.

Every right-thinking Nigerian shoudl support Prof Osinbajo, to become the next President in 2023, he is a honorable person who will keep any Power rotation agreement with the South East (You can bet that Tinubu or any of Buhari's Cabals will never keep such agreement, history has proved that beyond doubt), he has the proper academic experience and knowledge, he is a 'manager-of-men' and he is very intelligent, as we have all witnessed.
With #Osinbajo2023, the progress of Nigeria is a sure-banker.
Lol u people think south would vote osibanjo
Now its obvious north wants to keep power where would he get the votes from

South south abi south east talk na

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jack500:

Don't worry, ur hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba will destroy u eventually. Go and ask your grandparents.

If l hate Yorubas, l wont be asking them to support the best Yoruba man that can win a National Elelction, that is nationally acceptable and is not a crook who has held Lagos Funds by the balls, for the last twenty years!
Just imagine, siezing the APC Server and trying to manipulate membership of the party, for personal gains!
What corruption can be more than that? I do not hate tinubu but l hate corrupttion, he stinks of corruption.
In China, such person will be beheaded publicly but in Nigeria, people like you who are their lackeys, will apllaud him.

Kwantinue, you hear. undecided

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by MoIbrahim: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Many are commenting as if they have verified the information.

Naija yoot

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by AmuDike1: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

My friend, take several seats.

Sowore is not Yorruba.

Sowore is Ijaw.

Apoi Ijaw.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

If l hate Yorubas, l wont be asking them to support the best Yoruba man that can win a National Elelction, that is nationally acceptable and is not a crook who has held Lagos Funds by the balls, for the last twenty years!
Just imagine, siezing the APC Server and trying to manipulate membership of the party, for personal gains!
What corruption can be more than that? I do not hate tinubu but l hate corrupttion, he stinks of corruption.
In China, such person will be beheaded publicly but in Nigeria, people like you who are their lackeys, will apllaud him.

Kwantinue, you hear. undecided

Shut up.

I'm sure you've never been to Lagos in your life.

You've never conducted any business with him.

But you listen to Radio Biafra for updates on Tinubu.

I'm sure you think Peter Obi is a better candidate.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u people think south would vote osibanjo
Now its obvious north wants to keep power where would he get the votes from

South south abi south east talk na

Well, at times, you have to do what you dont like 100%, to preserve yourself from an existential threat.
Let me ask you one question:
In 2023, if Buhari asks you
, as an Easterner, to vote a Northerner in 2023 and that after another eight year term (something they said in 2015, to the Yorubas), the North will allow and support an Igbo President.....

And if Prof Osinbajo said the same thing, whose words will you believe, trust and act-on?

Your honest answer will determine your future and that of your children, within this contraption called Nigeria

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Handsomecole(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
We know how desperate this dude can be. Soon and very soon he's time shall come and.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Mightyhaiz: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
This guy is a warlock grin
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

Dont get abusive, it only shows poor home-training and bad mannerisms.
Afteral, you dont know me personally and your assumptions could be way wrong.
Just be civil and make your contributions like a gentle boy.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by 12inchess: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Osibanjo or fashola would be contesting for president. Fashola is Tinubu's backup for Osibanjo. If Buhari and Northern or Fulani cabal do anyhow,Tinubu will withdraw together with all his assets and political network from APC and create APC part 2. You heard it from me first.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by AmuDike1: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

Dont get abusive, it only shows poor home-training and bad mannerisms.
Afteral, you dont know me personally and your assumptions could be way wrong.
Just be civil and make your contributions like a gentle boy.

Shut up.

At least we've established your drive and motivation.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by myobjective: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nowenuse:
Yoruba & Hausa-Fulani people will eventually destroy the one Nigeria they so love and seek after because of political greed.

The worse is yet to come, this is only just the beginning. We are still in 2019 and yet all these are unfolding.

I am Yoruba but I must give it to you as one of the most enlightened contributor here on nairaland.
The reality is the core north will use greed to destroy the one Nigeria they so much depend on for their sustainability.

I love what is about to unfold as I love an independent Yoruba homeland than the current contraction will call Nigeria. The greed of Tinubu will help disintegrate Nigeria and the people of the South and the middle belt will be the biggest beneficiaries

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
myobjective:

I am Yoruba must give it to you as one of the most enlightened contributor here on nairaland.
The reality is the core north will use greed to destroy the one Nigeria they so depend on for the sustainability.

I love what is about to unfold as I love an independent Yoruba homeland than the current contraction will call Nigeria. The greed of Tinubu will help disintegrate Nigeria and the people of the South and the middle belt will be the biggest beneficiaries

You are Yoruba, yet you dont know anywhere in the South West.

Yoruba indeed.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Mightyhaiz: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
GenBuhari:
How old would Tinubu be in 2023?
how old is saint bughari now?

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

At least we've established your drive and motivation.

You have not established anything,..... except your faulty upbringing.
Focus on the topic, make your contributions civily so that people can judge your level of intellect or lack of one.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
....and the battle line is drawn!

The shithole is finally about to be emancipated!...#bring it on!
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jflex07:
It seems Tinubu is getting jittery already ahead of the 2023 general elections especial after Baba had said that nobody should campaign with his name...I smell disappointment and backstabbing come 2023 because baba will not fight for anybody.
Lol, I told them severally that banking on the North will bring shockers that they will not be able to absorb, they called me ipob, Igbo... Yes, I am igbo and I owe nobody an apology.

The game is starting already. Next year go too make sense.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

You have not established anything,..... except your faulty upbringing.
Focus on the topic, make your contributions civily so that people can judge your level of intellect or lack of one.

Shut up.

No time to be reasonable with liars whose only purpose is to tarnish the reputation of people they dont even know.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

Well, at times, you have to do what you dont like 100%, to preserve yourself from an existential threat.
Let me ask you one question:
In 2023, if Buhari asks you
, as an Easterner, to vote a Northerner in 2023 and that after another eight year term (something they said in 2015, to the Yorubas), the North will allow and support an Igbo President.....

And if Prof Osinbajo said the same thing, whose words will you believe, trust and act-on?

Your honest answer will determine your future and that of your children, within this contraption called Nigeria
Northerner as an Igbo man I would never support a betrayer....if Yoruba's are sorrow for 2015 they need to apologize and support Igbo's in 2023

Yoruba's have shown they are more greedy than north ...north west gave north east senate president .....south west took speaker

U people think we would forget about 2015 ?
We are voting north come 2023 if south west don't pledge support for Igbo presidency

U can't eat your cake n have it
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
12inchess:
Osibanjo or fashola would be contesting for president. Fashola is Tinubu's backup for Osibanjo. If Buhari and Northern or Fulani cabal do anyhow,Tinubu will withdraw together with all his assets and political network from APC and create APC part 2. You heard it from me first.

GREED is a very toxic attribute and it is why l think your permutation up there may not come to reality.
Tinubu is only interested in himself and what is in it for himself, not the betetrment of the South West.

His Greed will not allow him to support Prof Osinbajo, evenwhen it is obvious that he has shown 'capacity to lead'.
Now, will he put Fashola forward as a replacement to himself, even if just to bring Osinbajo down?
I dont think so because if anyone has undermined Fashola since his attempt at second term when he was Governor of Lagos, it is Tinubu.

Tinubu just does not like or want any other Yoruba person to have infulence or be recognised more than him.
All his Politics are based on that singular, greedy ambition and that is why he pulls them down as quickly as possible.
He wont Support either of Fashola or PYO, both of who are more sellable than him but would rather support a Northerner.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Halo22: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Like I always analyze, Tinubu should forget about 2023 and return to his drawing board cos from the look of things, the northerners are likely to work against him. My candid advice to him is to align with ATIKU, as it's obvious no force will stop him come 2023 and have a tacit agreement with him to support him(Tinubu) after 2023. Outside that, no hope for Jagaban.

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by myobjective: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

You are Yoruba, yet you dont know anywhere in the South West.

Yoruba indeed.

I have been to every inch of Yoruba land from jebba down to seme and from lokoja down to Ifon in Ondo State.

I am not only a Yoruba but a Yoruba nationalist. "Omo Ikare olokemeji takotabo" I am a very proud Yoruba man

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Iamvetlander(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
embarassed
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
myobjective:

I have been to every inch of Yoruba land from jebba down to seme and from lokoja down to Ifon in Ondo State.

I am not only a Yoruba but a Yoruba nationalist. "Omo Ikare olokemeji takotabo" I am a very proud Yoruba man

Really?

When did you make this journey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64