Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (51081 Views)

Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party: Tinubu, Shettima Tender Membership Register / You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike / INEC Directs Parties To Submit Membership Register 30 Days Before Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
FlyoruB:

Show me anywhere Sowore has claimed being Yoruba
Just one instance will do. He is a proud Ijaw Apoi and that is not a crime (last time I checked). What I don't get is why some of you are trying to impose an ethnicity that he himself hasn't claimed on him? You igbos are just insufferable. Just because you are trying to promote a particular narrative, you go as far as calling white black. Make una dey get small small shame na.

You can call him Fulani if you like, as long as he is from ONDO STATE, which is a part of the South West, that is enough for Yorubas to support him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Power is not given
Power is taken

Therefore the Southwest is resolute In taking power come 2023

Fulani does not show weakness in the face of afonjas

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FlyoruB: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

You can call him Fulani if you like, as long as he is from ONDO STATE, which is a part of the South West, that is enough for Yorubas to support him

Your wahala. Nobody said he should not be supported over his current unjust detention in spite of several court orders ordering his release. But you don't have to turn his matter into a Yoruba issue to get sympathy. His prolonged detention is wrong because it is wrong, not because he is a Yoruba man. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by militarily: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
voltron14:

What kind of cycle of convenience are you talking about?

Have you been away from the cybersphere for 5 years?

You mean people should overlook all the names Igbos called Yoruba and northerners simply because they 'deserve' to be president?

They haven't shown penance and neither should penance be without consequence.

una funny sha. Since when did name calling become a criteria for rotation of presidency. So Yoruba and Hausa don't call ppl names..

Even at that,.. If Igbo's are ganged up against for name calling,what do we do to the tribe that kills,rapes and pillage Nigerians even on their ancestral lands.. Reward dem like we are doing now I guess... Una dubiousness na gold standard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by militarily: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

Please state hte "before" and how". grin grin
Igbo's supported obasanjo.. You can call him outcast Yoruba ,but still he is Yoruba. U guys can find your own outcast Igbo like obokwe or roches and support him too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by masseratti: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
queenolofofo:
Quite unfortunate
I can't really say much on news like this,but dear Asiwaju,I wish you get this my open letter,and as a ardent believer in your school of politics,I think it is necessary for me to state my opinion.
Dear Asiwaju
We regarded it as rumour when we had you are planning to contest for president come 2023,well,to many like us,it a welcome development, simply because you have paid your dues and more importantly you are true Federalist.But on the other hand Asiwaju,it would have been best if you maintain your position as the Afobaje of this entity called naija.Alot of things are reasons why it best you remain as Afobaje.Baba,Kindly support our very own Fashola or prevail on Attahiru Jega(if must a northerner)to reposition this country. History will be kind to you Baba.But if you so decided you are contesting.we will be left with no option than to support you.
From a ardent supporter
beautiful, jega cool, Osinbajo rather than Fashola.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by hisexcellency34: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lies
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
militarily:
Igbo's supported obasanjo.. You can call him outcast Yoruba ,but still he is Yoruba. U guys can find your own outcast Igbo like obokwe or roches and support him too.
In that election where Igbos supported Obasanjo, as a PDP aspirant, the Yorubas prsented Chief Olu Falae, as the Yoruba candidate, under the auspices of Acion for Democracy (A.D).
But because you are AGAINST the Yoruba choice (which was Falae under AD), a susual, in your hatred for Yorubas, you wnet and support PDP which had OBj as its flagbearer.
So, dont thinhk you can be clever by half, by calling OBJ an outcast, your actions can be predicted like NEPA not supplying power.
But that is even a small issue, the important thing you should worry about is whether your aspirations can be realised with the Northern Power Brokers or with SW Yorubas.
The choice is yours but l just hope you are capable of learning from History and not the type that prefer to cut -off their nose, just to spite their face.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Nasir123(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
tyav7:
This news no add up at all

I dey tell you!
And people just dey comment without brain.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nasir123:

I dey tell you!
And people just dey comment without brain.

...And you wey get brain, what are you doing right now?

'Commenting' about other people's comment, right?
SMH
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by militarily: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

In that election where Igbos supported Obasanjo, as a PDP aspirant, the Yorubas prsented Chief Olu Falae, as the Yoruba candidate, under the auspices of Acion for Democracy (A.D).
But because you are AGAINST the Yoruba choice (which was Falae under AD), a susual, in your hatred for Yorubas, you wnet and support PDP which had OBj as its flagbearer.
So, dont thinhk you can be clever by half, by calling OBJ an outcast, your actions can be predicted like NEPA not supplying power.
But that is even a small issue, the important thing you should worry about is whether your aspirations can be realised with the Northern Power Brokers or with SW Yorubas.
The choice is yours but l just hope you are capable of learning from History and not the type that prefer to cut -off their nose, just to spite their face.
grin grin
you are talking dust.. Obasanjo towered over and above false in that election. Igbo's and other Nigerians hardly knew who falae was.. Mind u this was a Nigerian election,not an odua election.. Most Nigerians voted obj that was well known,tested and trusted.. But u will have us now believe that igbos voted obj just to spite yorubas. Heck Nigerians hate you so much that they voted obj whom u so much resented no be so?

Meanwhile,I preempted this your lame reply in my earlier post and true to type you elucidated on it verbatim..

Oga,..Yoruba don rule.. Find an Igbo 'outcast' too and support him,since you are still angry that Igbo foisted a Yoruba outcast' on you.. Try and reciprocate that very evil deed...igbos don't mind.. In fact they can't wait ..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Preetychina22(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
queenolofofo:
Quite unfortunate
I can't really say much on news like this,but dear Asiwaju,I wish you get this my open letter,and as a ardent believer in your school of politics,I think it is necessary for me to state my opinion.
Dear Asiwaju
We regarded it as rumour when we had you are planning to contest for president come 2023,well,to many like us,it a welcome development, simply because you have paid your dues and more importantly you are true Federalist.But on the other hand Asiwaju,it would have been best if you maintain your position as the Afobaje of this entity called naija.Alot of things are reasons why it best you remain as Afobaje.Baba,Kindly support our very own Fashola or prevail on Attahiru Jega(if must a northerner)to reposition this country. History will be kind to you Baba.But if you so decided you are contesting.[s]we will be left with no option than to support you.[/s]
From a ardent supporter
Absolute nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by klax(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-seizes-apc-membership-register-group-alleges/

Rubbish news very stupid talk.

If you people knows Tinubu you wont be posting these nonsense. Tinubu is a *politics master* he is a super smart politician. If he had interest in that server he would have taken it long ago since he nursed presidential ambition more so he do not need the server to do anything because another server can be created and the old server can be tap easily to download whatever via proxy pls Tinubu is dangerously politically genius take it or burst it.

Mind you I'm not and never Tinubu fan nor apc rat but the truth is as of the current political dispensation pls Tinubu is a Master*** Buhari and all apc bigwigs know this well. If apc dares him he will tear apc to pieces, apc testicles are in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Babs91: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by dam4sam: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
militarily:
you are talking dust.. Obasanjo towered over and above false in that election. Igbo's and other Nigerians hardly knew who falae was.. Mind u this was a Nigerian election,not an odua election.. Most Nigerians voted obj that was well known,tested and trusted.. But u will have us now believe that igbos voted obj just to spite yorubas. Heck Nigerians hate you so much that they voted obj whom u so much resented no be so?

Meanwhile,I preempted this your lame reply in my earlier post and true to type you elucidated on it verbatim..

Oga,..Yoruba don rule.. Find an Igbo 'outcast' too and support him,since you are still angry that Igbo foisted a Yoruba outcast' on you.. Try and reciprocate that very evil deed...igbos don't mind.. In fact they can't wait ..

I dont normally answer people who start their comment with an insult, it shows very bad upbringing and bad mannerisms but l will oblige you this once.
You can state you ropinion civily, showing good upbringing, without insulting anyone. We are here just to exchange ideas and opinions, even when we defer in our positions.
While l cannot speak for Yorubas, l can assure you that they dont practice this your Policy of HATRED, ANGER and REVENGE.
That you try to masquerade your real intentions under the cloak of "outcast vote", doe snot wash one bit.
Dont expect Yorubas to stoop that low, repay evil with evil or do one thing and start whinning and pretending that they did another thin....there is a reason why we call them the "sophisticated tribe" among all Nigerians. An form of jealousy cannot change that.

The ONLY REASON Igbos voted for OBJ in 1999 9while now pretending and claiming they voted for a Yoruba "outcast" candidate grin grin ) is because as long as it is what the Yorubas dont want, they will vote for it! Even if you present a Cow against a Yoruba candidate, you can bet the MOST Igbos will vote for that cow, just to cement their hatred for Yorubas.

And please dont confuse Igbos with ALL NIGERIANS, you knw better than that.

NB if you come back with insults and abuses, l will simply Press ny IGNORE BUTTON on your post, l dont exchange opinion with people who display gutter upbringing and l am certain you wont disappoint me. undecided undecided
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by LivingSage: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
FOWLER, you MAY be right. BANIRE, you're very wrong. Besides, after a tenure what else?
Racoon:
shocked The handwriting is clear.Jagaban is sore afraid.It only takes the disgraceful sacking of Fowler(despite his leaked lobbying letter) and Banire to trigger these cascade of unfolding iberiberism.Guess it is next level? Wait and watch!
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by militarily: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
dam4sam:

I dont normally answer people who start their comment with an insult, it shows very bad upbringing and bad mannerisms but l will oblige you this once.
You can state you ropinion civily, showing good upbringing, without insulting anyone. We are here just to exchange ideas and opinions, even when we defer in our positions.
While l cannot speak for Yorubas, l can assure you that they dont practice this your Policy of HATRED, ANGER and REVENGE.
That you try to masquerade your real intentions under the cloak of "outcast vote", doe snot wash one bit.
Dont expect Yorubas to stoop that low, repay evil with evil or do one thing and start whinning and pretending that they did another thin....there is a reason why we call them the "sophisticated tribe" among all Nigerians. An form of jealousy cannot change that.

The ONLY REASON Igbos voted for OBJ in 1999 9while now pretending and claiming they voted for a Yoruba "outcast" candidate grin grin ) is because as long as it is what the Yorubas dont want, they will vote for it! Even if you present a Cow against a Yoruba candidate, you can bet the MOST Igbos will vote for that cow, just to cement their hatred for Yorubas.

And please dont confuse Igbos with ALL NIGERIANS, you knw better than that.

NB if you come back with insults and abuses, l will simply Press ny IGNORE BUTTON on your post, l dont exchange opinion with people who display gutter upbringing and l am certain you wont disappoint me. undecided undecided
Thanks.
Dust as usual

Oga Yoruba don rule.. This is a federal republic,not a Yoruba Hausa republic .. Remember your lame argument started when you requested to be shown when in history igbos supported Yoruba.. Well obj is a Yoruba man and igbos supported him . If u feel cheated about it and u want a redress,kindly support an igbo enemy who is also igbo. That shd not be hard to find na.I ain't Igbo,but when injustice and blind hatred stirs its head dis long ,men of honor must ask questions.. Your main driving force is that you want to take your share and also covet your neighbors share,while hiding behind the lane and stupid argument that igbos hated you hence they voted obj.. As if most Nigerians knew whom falae was before the election...

And pls don't be annoyed if you find my adjectives insultive...believe me I am a perfect gentleman..but how else do u call say a madman or a dirty house when u see one.. Your logic was so lame and in fact incredibly stupid

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by TemmyT002(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wetin concern us
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by freshdude99(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jflex07:
It seems Tinubu is getting jittery already ahead of the 2023 general elections especial after Baba had said that nobody should campaign with his name...I smell disappointment and backstabbing come 2023 because baba will not fight for anybody.
Someone that couldn't fight for himself making noise up and down... #rubbish
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by jahsharon: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Lol Tinubu doing what he knows best ..electoral malpractice ..APC is about to split e be like

This is not the first time that Bola Tinubu will be spelting from a so called big party to form his own "small" party. I has done it before, he can still do it again and still go ahead and win the election just as he did in the past. Buhari or no Buhari, Tinubu will get to wherever he desires with God at his side.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by amazingbusiness: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Vidsolution79:

Very poor designs... Go for more tutorials u really need..

Chai Chairman, If I talk say this thing you talk no pain me, I lie.
The worst part is that you're even in the graphics field with me and you know how much time and effort it takes just to put these things together.

I hope you're feeling really fulfilled with yourself now.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
2023 is for Igbos or North continues. Tinubu should thread carefully because Northerners own power and decide where it goes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Isaa17: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
The beginning of the end.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by MoIbrahim: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yes, Sir! grin

porka:

Well, you may be right.

However, the Editor-In-Chief (may be the publisher) of the Daily Nigerian is the guy called Ja'afar Ja'afar.

You remember him right? He is the guy who leaked Ganduje's alleged bribery videos.

It's called antecedent.

Just as the Daily Trust is Arewa's the Punch, Daily Nigerian is Arewa's Premium Times (or even Arewa's Sahara Reporters)

You better pay close attention to what you see in those media.
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by tiredoflife(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
[/s][s]
queenolofofo:
Quite unfortunate
Dear Asiwaju
We regarded it as rumour when we had you are planning to contest for president come 2023,well,to many like us,it a welcome development, simply because you have paid your dues and more importantly you are true Federalist.But on the other hand Asiwaju,it would have been best if you maintain your position as the Afobaje of this entity called naija.Alot of things are reasons why it best you remain as Afobaje.Baba,Kindly support our very own Fashola or prevail on Attahiru Jega(if must a northerner)to reposition this country. History will be kind to you Baba.But if you so decided you are contesting.we will be left with no option than to support you.
From a ardent supporter

Trash
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Basic123: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jflex07:
It seems Tinubu is getting jittery already ahead of the 2023 general elections especial after Baba had said that nobody should campaign with his name...I smell disappointment and backstabbing come 2023 because baba will not fight for anybody.
Igbo people interpretation.

Do the story even make sense to you?
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by voltron14: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
militarily:
una funny sha. Since when did name calling become a criteria for rotation of presidency. So Yoruba and Hausa don't call ppl names..

Even at that,.. If Igbo's are ganged up against for name calling,what do we do to the tribe that kills,rapes and pillage Nigerians even on their ancestral lands.. Reward dem like we are doing now I guess... Una dubiousness na gold standard cheesy

Come collect am na.

No be by vote?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by FreeSoworeNow: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Come collect am na.

No be by vote?
[/s]
trash
Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Afamed: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jack500:

Wow! So APC is now a National party? Not party of Hausa-fulani ewedu Muslims, demonic party, party of Afonja Muslim.

Afamed, sarki, seunsmg, jsharon. U guys should come and see what I saw o. APC is now a national party o, because they are begging for presidency in APC. Thunder will fire APC if they ever give this irrelevant 5% their party presidency, anyway, I know they wont do that.
Lol. The guy is confused like their Diletor/ Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard by Sleevia: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
FlyoruB:

Show me anywhere Sowore has claimed being Yoruba
Just one instance will do. He is a proud Ijaw Apoi and that is not a crime (last time I checked). What I don't get is why some of you are trying to impose an ethnicity that he himself hasn't claimed on him? You igbos are just insufferable. Just because you are trying to promote a particular narrative, you go as far as calling white black. Make una dey get small small shame na.

He state of Origin is what? We have igbos in Asaba, We have Igbos in Agbor, We have Igbos in Rivers State but these people identify Delta, Edo, and Rivers state respectively as their state of Origin.

You should be the one to hide your face in shame for denying the same person you all once taunted as being the convener of NADECO alongside MKO...

Now you are denying him... No wonder you people will prefer to kill your own just to satisfy the ungrateful Buhari, which is why you all were wiling to sacrifice Jonathan...

Now I understand you people operate... You will KILL your own just to achieve ANYTHING.
Tufia kwa...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.