Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (62752 Views)

JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / JAMB 2023 Cut Off Mark for Medicine, Law, Engineering, Accounting etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Eeser: 5:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Leebeedo:
That's how I was treated when I went there for admission in the year 2002. The academic secretary (which was in charge of admissions) told me to my face that 'THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FOR SOUTHERERS' even though I had 13pts in IJMBE. I saw northerners with 3 points gaining admission into my department screeming allahu akhbar at the notice board. I was totally demoralized then.

They hardly admit Christians into faculties of medicine and surgery or Law.

B.B Mshetlila (academic secretary of ABU 2002), in case you, any of your children/grand children are reading this , I leave you to God.
Because you couldn't secure admission then you are now subscribing to this sentimental tantrums. B. B. Msheltilila is a Christian from somewhere in southern borno. And leave his children out of your rants. Bitterness make people die young

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Eeser: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
I studied in Zaria. As at then 10 years ago, u could sense the path it was heading. Its highly religious now. If a Christian applying Zaria, u r wasting ur time. The are highly anti other religion.infact if u a Muslim with name resembling other religion, forget ur admission.
Except u are going for those courses, nobody wants.
From your post, can we tentatively say that there are only Muslims at ABU at the moment?
#Sentimental tantrums
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by chewwie(m): 5:49am On Dec 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
must everyone read medicine...
No, but it's the surest way of getting a secure job in the world
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Eeser: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Oma307:

oga, no carry your vexation upon this matter. the true of the matter be say RELIGION IS DIVIDING THIS NATION. she worth the admission
Oshey honourable registrar.
You sabi admission criteria pass everyone for ABU
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by mamaafrik(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2019
maasoap:

It is a very dumb statement and request
go outside,cowbellpedia,who wants to be a millionaire,NYSC,Nollywood,Music industry,Academia world,Private industries that sieves off nepotism and favouritism and tell me the ratio of success a typical Hausa-fulani has made and are making.
The only ones that are close are the Northern minority tribes,christains and the North central folks.
Why do you even think some of your leaders arr shouting about it,upon the edge you are given by the colonialist to draw us backwards,you people are still the most backward.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by QuotaSystem: 5:52am On Dec 20, 2019
selemempe:
motor......v booth.... story. You and I know that it's worst in the north.

You don't know, you're just entitled to your opinion and assumptions no matter how skewed.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by ekhai(m): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2019
FROM INVESTIGATION, I DISCOVERED THAT OVER 4000 CANDIDATES SAT FOR THIS YEAR'S POST UTME IN ABU. THE SCHOOL IS ALLOWED TO ADMIT 120 STUDENTS IN THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE. THOUGH SHE CROSSED THE CUT OFF MARK AND MADE 288, NOT 278 AS ERRONEOUSLY POSTED, IN POST UTME, SHE WAS NOT ADMITTED BECAUSE, 300 POST UTME MARK THIS YEAR IS LOW. THERE ARE TOO MANY 300 THAT WEREN'T ADMITTED. IT WAS NOT VICTIMIZATION AS EXPRESSED IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA. PLS TRY TO SO YOUR PRIVATE INVESTIGATION ON TOPICAL ISSUES BEFORE YOU RIDICULE YOURSELF IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA. THIS IVE DONE. MY SUBMISSION HERE IS AUTHORITATIVE. THANKS. NIGERIA MUST MOVE FORWARD. LET'S BURY SENTIMENTS.

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Eeser: 6:00am On Dec 20, 2019
Elzak:
This is not a strange thing as far as ABU is concerned and her score is not as high as you are thinking considering she's seeking admission to study medicine and in ABU, one of the best universities in Nigeria.

The quota for medicine is so little in all medical schools compared to the number of aspirants gunning for medicine bringing in competition. The competition becomes more stiff when one applies the top universities. So you don't expect them to admit everybody who just passed cut off mark.

All federal universities use quota system in which admission is based on catchment area, ELDS and merit and preference is given to catchment areas.

If you are not from a state within the catchment area of ABU you have to score the highest in your state before you can gain admission to study medicine in ABU. For instance, if A scores 320 from a non catchment state and B scores 319 from the same non catchment state, only A will be admitted into medicine.

It may interest you to know that ABU doesn't use O'level as criterion to give admission rendering her As almost useless. They use what they call average; the sum of your score in jamb's UTME and ABU's post utme divided by two. That means her average is 288.

This is small to fetch medicine in ABU even if she's from a catchment state.

Let's be guided please
Thank you so much for this. I wouldn't have said it better.
Some people here still won't understand. Cause their reasoning has been obstructed by sentiment. A sentiment they abhor but cannot explain whythey do. For a citadel that has produced and is still producing great minds.
With some comments, you will be left wandering if the commentators have ever been in the 4 walls of a secondary school class.
I weep for my country

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Eeser: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Suremikky:

Oya explain how admission works that can justify somebody with such weac, jamb and post utme result not getting admission
Someone on this thread has already explained what you are asking.
Read through the thread for that.
Don't we all love reading?
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Brunicekid(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2019
Yaronmama01:
Let her park well, there are people that scored above 310 gahn nd they didn't give them admission. She no even happy say dem no give her admission, make dem throw her go computer education with her jamb score she go know wassup
I don't believe that. You mean many people scored above 310
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by USAMA2020: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2019
As much as I know may be her average score was not gud enough.mostly mbbs score must be at d range of 280.and I can see her score is 250. but day should give her admission even if it is a different course. It does not matter her name .Abu Zaria is d only university in d north which take in different people from different place with high population
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Aremson14(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2019
illiteratepmb:

Show us evidence
Can you imagine. May b I should ask my friend to give me his jamb,waec and post utme slip so I can prove something to illiteratepmb and co
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
This needs to be looked into.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Onlyonebuhari: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
you lack home training,your parents did a shoddy job in raising you.

I rendered to assist your acclaimed cheated candidate and u mentioned my parent. Though I don't expect anything better from a person like you cos if your religious leaders aren't involved in rituals or 419, you will see them raping and abusing a president older than their fathers. Am still open to help your candidate get justice......but before you sink yourself make sure the subject combination of the candidate in jamb is BCP. OR else you will so stupid to write for a candidate who chose wrong combination for medicine.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Ekpeitut: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
arinzos:

She is Brilliant doesn't mean she can't be denied Admission.They Offered her Anatomy sef. If na UNN you will not see Soil Science.
The High Average will just waste.

On what grounds if I may ask? Do you know in saner climes the schools tumble over each other to admit high performing students? Ground breaking researches and ideas are hatched in the minds of these little ones. We always complain of brain drain in our educational system yet we celebrate mediocrity and shun talents. Imagine what you're saying! SMHID!

SMHID - Shaking my head in disgust angry
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by MoIbrahim: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Call ABU or NUC

edoairways:

Has Nuc approved ABU request for aforementioned postgraduate degree
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by austinceasar(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Ekpeitut:

On what grounds if I may ask? Do you know in saner climes the schools tumble over each other to admit high performing students? Ground breaking researches and ideas are hatched in the minds of these little ones. We always complain of brain drain in our educational system yet we celebrate mediocrity and shun talents. Imagine what you're saying! SMHID!

I hardly talk on any matter on Nairaland , but as a pharmacy student in this same ABU and a southern. I must say ABU is one of d most transparent universities in Nigeria, not only because I have over 15yorubas, 6 igbos and 40 other people that are not Hausas as my coursemates

But because
(1). Abu not only admit student in Nigeria alone, but also foreigners
2)ABU is a *federal* school..i.e it's must try as much as possible to admit students from every part of Nigeria

How does a federal school/ABU admit students from every part of Nigeria
1) choose the top 2/3 students from each state
2)As a northern university, more slot must b allocated to d north, because universities in the south also do the same
3)Should it matter if u score 180 and u are d highest in ur state??No, because that's what ur state can offer
4)should u be given admission bcus u score 320 and u are d 4th in ur state?? No, bcus we can admit all medicine candidates from Lagos State bcus dey all had 330
5)Should there be education less advantage states in Nigeria?? Yes, for equity sake.

Note:
Before I gained admission and I didn't know much about admission process, I wailed alot about injustice in Nigeria education system, but now I realize dis injustice is justified.

It is pitiable that students will such high scores will be denied admission, but it is a neccesary evil in this sh*thole we find ourselves.

ABU have different Big chapel 4 christians in their Campus, excos are being selected frm all tribes & religion. ABU is amazingly peaceful and free from cultism. And just to mention I'm a Yoruba guy from Ondo state. Bless

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by edoairways: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Call ABU or NUC

Ok. Is It possible for the admission least to be pasted on this forum to set the record straight ( the issued raised by the previous thread which you counter)
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by sammy99(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2019
y did she not apply for a university dat she is a cachement area to rather dan go north.
I will not blame anybody but d system dat is used to govern educational bodies.

Dis is a lesson to all applicant,atleast choose a university in ur cachement area.even if dey did not give u medicine,dey will give u a related course closer to medicine and not anatomy and physiology.

My advice to d girl is to accept it and try to prove herself and d university by doing well in her studies and opting for a switch as she progresses to d next level or she shud write anoda jamb cos she is still at her very early stage of life.
Dont rush life,take it bit by bit and u will surely get der with little or no mistakes
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by arinzos(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Ekpeitut:

How is 288 Average a High Score.
In UNN she will be Denied Admission. Those with 310 Average are Still begging for Admission into Medicine.
Her JAMB Score is Good but she didn't do well in ABU Postume.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by olamy7(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Yaronmama01:
Let her park well, there are people that scored above 310 gahn nd they didn't give them admission. She no even happy say dem no give her admission, make dem throw her go computer education with her jamb score she go know wassup
you are now well, and i can't blame you, probably you are the type that settle for less...who knows ?
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by ComradeShegs(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2019
EMDIEY:

You are the silly jack here bringing ethnicity into trivial things like spoken English. What department did u finish from that u know all the hausas can't speak English like the yorubas?
Boy sit your ass down several miles away. I finished from ABU b4 u ever thought of getting to university and had the opportunity to interact with the best intellects from students to lecturers, and have traveled round the north and south yl u sit in ur cocoon thinking which tribe is superior in English.
While you were making your point about quota system, of which is the reason u got admission in d 1st place, u can do that without being condescending on any tribe.
I grew up, did my Primary and secondary education in the south west and i can tell u that u get bad english everywhere irrespective of tribe. It's a common thought over there tha a 'mola' or 'abokis' (a derogatory name) can't be better intelligent wise.

I don't know exactly why you're so pained to read inbetween the lines accurately. And mind you, I didn't call you a jerk Negro, I only advised you exempt yourself from being one since you obviously type out of proportion. Your bragging on finishing ABU before me to make an ostentatious pretence gives me more reason to assert to the fact you are so empty upstairs. (Sorry if that's harsh, but it's the truth)...You're probably one of those roaming the street boasting they finished from ABU and expect everything to come in a platter of gold.
And also I see no reason why you should be reading meanings to what I typed, because I apparently didn't generalise on all Hausas. I have very intelligent and sound minded ones as friends. Even in my office, I've got one or two colleagues who are hausas; we relate well.
Instead I was sighting instances where the so called Quota System had denied those who scored 300+ admission to study for instance Law, but instead give them courses like Archeology, Social studies Education or even Theatre and Performing Art. And that's if they're lucky enough.
So please let's be guided here and don't use abusive words on me because its usage isn't restricted to anyone.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by olamy7(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2019
austinceasar:

I hardly talk on any matter on Nairaland , but as a pharmacy student in this same ABU and a southern. I must say ABU is one of d most transparent universities in Nigeria, not only because I have over 15yorubas, 6 igbos and 40 other people that are not Hausas as my coursemates

But because
(1). Abu not only admit student in Nigeria alone, but also foreigners
2)ABU is a *federal* school..i.e it's must try as much as possible to admit students from every part of Nigeria

How does a federal school/ABU admit students from every part of Nigeria
1) choose the top 2/3 students from each state
2)As a northern university, more slot must b allocated to d north, because universities in the south also do the same
3)Should it matter if u score 180 and u are d highest in ur state??No, because that's what ur state can offer
4)should u be given admission bcus u score 320 and u are d 4th in ur state?? No, bcus we can admit all medicine candidates from Lagos State bcus dey all had 330
5)Should there be education less advantage states in Nigeria?? Yes, for equity sake.

Note:
Before I gained admission and I didn't know much about admission process, I wailed alot about injustice in Nigeria education system, but now I realize dis injustice is justified.

It is pitiable that students will such high scores will be denied admission, but it is a neccesary evil in this sh*thole we find ourselves.

ABU have different Big chapel 4 christians in their Campus, excos are being selected frm all tribes & religion. ABU is amazingly peaceful and free from cultism. And just to mention I'm a Yoruba guy from Ondo state. Bless
you just said a total shit bro, the girl did well already, with that score I don't really think the cutoff which was set by the school really matters again... afterall, alot of people with less that 270 will be given medicine there...so what's the justification about ? and mind you, I am a medical student @ 'oau' I will be done with my part 3 by the end of January. so I really know how things work.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by 2Lynx(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Northern Nigeria thrives on mediocrity, see the kind of president they gave us, someone who never address Nigerians or Nigerian press directly what we are always hearing is this.
The president was ATTRIBUTED saying that no no haram has been defeated
As narrated by Garba shehu he said Mr president when he was about going to his private quarters made this statement
As was narrated by Lai Muhammad the president said that the boko haram sect has been technically defeated he was in London when he made the statement
As was narrated by Demi Adeshina the president was sitting down and was watching the super eagles match when he said that and I quote" insha Allah boko wil
l be defeated
As narrated by Lorita onochie, it was when members of ohaneze came to see him with some Palm wine in daura that he said boko harms was collaborating with IPOB to destabilize the country but they are on their way to be defeated, he was on his palour
And this statement was made same day, our president is a DEITY

someone that goes for occasions and still need people to speak for him........DEITY
our president is a national deity with so many mouthpiece (ezenmo ) serving him....
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by 2Lynx(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=sweetonugbu post=85050795]Northern Nigeria thrives on mediocrity, see the kind of president they gave us, someone who never address Nigerians or Nigerian press directly what we are always hearing is this.
The president was ATTRIBUTED saying that no no haram has been defeated
As narrated by Garba shehu he said Mr president when he was about going to his private quarters made this statement
As was narrated by Lai Muhammad the president said that the boko haram sect has been technically defeated he was in London when he made the statement
As was narrated by Demi Adeshina the president was sitting down and was watching the super eagles match when he said that and I quote" insha Allah boko wil
l be defeated
As narrated by Lorita onochie, it was when members of ohaneze came to see him with some Palm wine in daura that he said boko harms was collaborating with IPOB to destabilize the country but they are on their way to be defeated, he was on his palour
And this statement was made same day, our president is a DEITY[/quot
uhmm
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by EMDIEY: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2019
ComradeShegs:

I don't know exactly why you're so pained to read inbetween the lines accurately. And mind you, I didn't call you a jerk Negro, I only advised you exempt yourself from being one since you obviously type out of proportion. Your bragging on finishing ABU before me to make an ostentatious pretence gives me more reason to assert to the fact you are so empty upstairs. (Sorry if that's harsh, but it's the truth)...You're probably one of those roaming the street boasting they finished from ABU and expect everything to come in a platter of gold.
And also I see no reason why you should be reading meanings to what I typed, because I apparently didn't generalise on all Hausas. I have very intelligent and sound minded ones as friends. Even in my office, I've got one or two colleagues who are hausas; we relate well.
Instead I was sighting instances where the so called Quota System had denied those who scored 300+ admission to study for instance Law, but instead give them courses like Archeology, Social studies Education or even Theatre and Performing Art. And that's if they're lucky enough.
So please let's be guided here and don't use abusive words on me because its usage isn't restricted to anyone.
Ignorance is bliss, keep waddling in your myopia.
And who goes about calling people negros and jerks to make an intellectual argument, it shows ur upbringing. Bye
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by sweetonugbu: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I rendered to assist your acclaimed cheated candidate and u mentioned my parent. Though I don't expect anything better from a person like you cos if your religious leaders aren't involved in rituals or 419, you will see them raping and abusing a president older than their fathers. Am still open to help your candidate get justice......but before you sink yourself make sure the subject combination of the candidate in jamb is BCP. OR else you will so stupid to write for a candidate who chose wrong combination for medicine.
you're backing at the wrong tree I am an atheist so leave Christians for this matter, you're rude
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by MrRemedy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:

If you had taken your time to read the article, you'd have seen that she had 6 A1 in her WAEC including Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

Then, She should have gotten something better in JAMB.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by ComradeShegs(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
EMDIEY:

Ignorance is bliss, keep waddling in your myopia.
And who goes about calling people negros and jerks to make an intellectual argument, it shows ur upbringing. Bye

Lol. Bye please.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by mtyahaya(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
*That Lady and her ABU Admission Quest.......*

I have read very bias and intolerable submissions following the alleged denial of admission to a little girl who scored 300 in JAMB and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria denied her admission to study medicine! Some are spewing in smelly venom and prejudice that the lady was not considered because of her faith. How low people can go in this era of openness. If you are in search of a school that prides itself with merit, go to ABU Zaria.

I was denied admission twice in ABU Zaria to study Mass Comm even as a Muslim and northerner until the third time when I was eventually admitted. Sometimes, it's not the grade that gives you the edge, it is grace. Going in search of something with a biased mind is enough to be denied that opportunity. ABU is the University in Nigeria where you will find all the tribes. The only university where an Igbo guy could win a Student Union President.

According to unconfirmed report, 'More than 20 applicants from her state that applied for MBBS have average points of 330+ compared to her 287'.
The lady in reference had been offered admission in the Department of Human Anatomy. But because we are a generation that thrives more on inanities, we have turned the matter to a tribal and religious war hurling insults left, right and centre.

For those with limited knowledge of ABU Zaria, that place is one of the standards of objectivity, its that hub of merit where your class, tribe, religion or wealth does not define your intellect. You are given what you deserve and it can be contested anywhere. It is that citadel where you find equal ground for tribal, religious, political and academic aspirations. All freedom exist in ABU except the freedom for moral debasement. The school you read or hear of rape, cultism and violent crimes only in books. I challenge anyone to refute my stance! The years I spent in ABU, I never witnessed any violent crime except for a few isolated cases of religious /political mischiefs orchestrated mostly by those who want to prolong their stay in school because of the benefits that come with association leadership. And trust the management, such nuisance upsurge are usually nipped in the bud before it gained life.

Let's make a case for the lady not because she is the most qualified but because she should be encouraged to manifest her aspirations to become a medical doctor. Nothing is achieved using the trumpet of sentiments and prejudice, but a lot can be achieved with the sense and tact.

(C) Abdullahi O.Haruna Haruspice

Tactically musing
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
mamaafrik:
go outside,cowbellpedia,who wants to be a millionaire,NYSC,Nollywood,Music industry,Academia world,Private industries that sieves off nepotism and favouritism and tell me the ratio of success a typical Hausa-fulani has made and are making.
The only ones that are close are the Northern minority tribes,christains and the North central folks.
Why do you even think some of your leaders arr shouting about it,upon the edge you are given by the colonialist to draw us backwards,you people are still the most backward.

Is this the lies you're telling yourself to make yourself sleep better at night? You actually did a partially good job by trying to distance yourself from your first comment that referred to all northerners. It seemed that your brain booted a little bit after the first comment, that's why you are now telling us the category of northerners (the minority, the Christians, the north central folks). Boy, walahi, your brain is messed up pretty badly! But don't forget that northerners are the ones feeding your sorry as$ and yeah, the richest man in Nigeria is a northerner. Before I forgot, five states in Nigeria are currently paying the new minimum, four of them are northern states.
Re: ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
education in character and learning, she should have put on a hijab to better her chances, ABU is not IMSU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Pour Water On UNIBEN Final Year Student / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt / NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.