Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert (84578 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by oluxy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Again?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by seguno2: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Froshloaded:
Mad oo
This is not right oo.
What will coza gain from this?

The rapist pastor has nothing to lose again, adding scammer to his sins won’t mean anything to him.

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by gambia(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Inside life...
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by kindnyce(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
What's the business of a church with Discothèque cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Someone else is behind all these. I doubt if the church is really behind this knowing fully well of the implications

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by bestabigaelever(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
So they stylishly interview them on what God has done for them but the main purpose is to use it for advertisement
Why can't they sign them as ambassadors for their church, they got the money

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Runaway: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
This church and pastor self...
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by msmon(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yahoo ni Pastor

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Goodnigga: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
I only blame the members who didn't see the likes of Frank Edward, Chioma Jesus, Tim Godfrey, Steve Crown, Sinach, Akpororo, Kenny Blaq etc. Stars for Christ, known by the church who will even do free adverts but choose to go to worldly musicians. These musicians love God in their own way, some go to even The Experience. But using carnality to promote spirituality is a sin!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by OgbanjeProphet: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
As if Ogun is almighty

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
If na me I go say I no dey involved in man and woman matter but when it comes to God and na him people I go allow
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Kendollar696(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
See how they bring disrespect to the church. just to gain attention and crowd. may God have mercy on them. Doing things without person's permission.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by harkandey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin wizkid get craze for head aswear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Anything COZA is ungodly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by RoyalUc(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
mployer:
COZA is supposed to distance themselves from these people. Now the reverse is the case cry

It's terrible bro!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Anazp: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
airsaylongcom:
These ones don't know that by walking into the auditorium of these churches they have already given consent for their videos to be used for promotional material.

The day I saw the notice at House on The Rock Lekki I was taken aback
every good lawyer should know that. it's called implied consent

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
It is now established beyond reasonable doubt this coza church is not of God. I only pity the gullible members. They should find a Bible believing church to attend, a word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Finnese001: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by salford: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
COZA? Is that one a church

Good riddance.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by trutht828: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayoblinks:
See how this people dey make pagans disrespect church, can this happen if it was the days of the early church presided by Paul?

Fatoyinbo, the Randy pussy chaser, is.not a true Christian

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Frankiss44(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zenzu01:
StarBoy no just get joy oo grin grin grin

where Tiwa and Davido dey speak grammar,, Wizkid just chook Ogun for the Mara

His outburst is becoming to immature these days .. He should realize he is now a brand

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by oladele239(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wizkid no go kee pesin

Ogun kiss u lmao

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by FreeSoworeNow: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
voltron14:
grin

No be COZA again?
[/s]
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Rubbiish(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Birdeyeview:
There's alot of controversies attached to this COZA church lately...

Like why should a christain org be known for negative activities and misconceptions.

its all shades of wrong
Why should a church be using such worldly artists to promote church activities? Gospel artists don finish for Nigeria? This COZA church is somehow honestly

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by cocolacec(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zenzu01:
StarBoy no just get joy oo grin grin grin

where Tiwa and Davido dey speak grammar,, Wizkid just chook Ogun for the Mara
Wizkid knows Ogun na their real god wey them fear and nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Even whizkid knows COZA is not a church of God........yet so called Christians are still there deceiving themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
What hath light got to do with darkness. Since both coza and Wizkid are gross darkness , so they can flock together.

Folks, just imagine deeper life, Lord chosen or MFM pastor using Davido or wizkid for an advert in church. You can imagine what would have happened. Anyway, coza will always be coza. Period!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Kingstanding: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Birdeyeview:
There's alot of controversies attached to this COZA church lately...

Like why should a christain org be known for negative activities and misconceptions.

its all shades of wrong
. Nigerians are guilible, 98% of Nigeria pastors are fake and money grabber. Do my prophet no harm crews where are you? God bless starboy,God bless Tiwa Savage,God bless Davido,God bless me and my family who are not guilible. Pastors preach true gospel.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by ayoblinks(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
trutht828:

Fatoyinbo, the Randy pussy chaser, is.not a true Christian
I'm not in the best position to judge that but what I know is, people keep trying to dilute the gospel thereby making it suit their lifestyles
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by incogni2o: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
No one knows if the video is a verified one.

Gullible people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.