Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert (84575 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Abfinest007(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
any little thing ogun kill u ogun kill u.we know what they did was bad but if ogun should kill all d people,can u live alone
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Dreambeat: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
This fraud and rapist fake pastor at it again.God will continue to expose him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by lucky4west: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
hmmmmm COZA should not done that maybe they did not do a proper editing...why allow all these celebrities to be feeling like god?...becox una don turn celeb now una de hollar any how becox dem use una for advert...if na 20 years ago una see una self for advert una go de happy...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by HacheNoire: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Seems nobody wants to associate with a rapist.

Biodun's peniss got him this low.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
airsaylongcom:
These ones don't know that by walking into the auditorium of these churches they have already given consent for their videos to be used for promotional material.

The day I saw the notice at House on The Rock Lekki I was taken aback
Thats a lie, ifi snap picture inside the church doesn't give the church right to use my picture.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by uglodoh(f): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kingstanding:
. Nigerians are guilible, 98% of Nigeria pastors are fake and money grabber. Do my prophet no harm crews where are you? God bless starboy,God bless Tiwa Savage,God bless Davido,God bless me and my family who are not guilible. Pastors preach true gospel.

98% or 99.99999% of the pastors are fake and they are the biggest scammers and problem we are having in this country
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by stagger: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
COZA needs to do some serious spiritual soul searching.

A church that uses entertainers to advertise a revival program is a LOST and EMPTY church.

As for its leader, I reserve my comment. Only God will judge such a spiritual leader who is superintending over such things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Gibson01: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Coza again? grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by FreeSoworeNow: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:
Seems nobody wants to associate with a rapist.

Biodun's peniss got him this low.
[/s]
shut up
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Anazp:
every good lawyer should know that. it's called implied consent
Lies
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
charliboy654:

Thats a lie, ifi snap picture inside the church doesn't give the church right to use my picture.

There's a glaring notice on entry. If you don't like it then you don't enter. Simple
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by wallezee: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Goodnigga:
I only blame the members who didn't see the likes of Frank Edward, Chioma Jesus, Tim Godfrey, Steve Crown, Sinach, Akpororo, Kenny Blaq etc. Stars for Christ, known by the church who will even do free adverts but choose to go to worldly musicians. These musicians love God in their own way, some go to even The Experience. But using carnality to promote spirituality is a sin!!
Bunch of baloney. “Worldly musicians” that has achieved what you that’s “heavenly”, probably wouldn’t achieve in your entire lifetime. They’ve already been so blessed by God that they can’t fall for the gimmicks of your pastors, that’s solely based on milking you financially in exchange for you to prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Hoodgod(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
lalasticlala:
Just like Davido, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have called out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA church over a fraudulent video advert, aimed at promoting their '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme, which features them without their permission.

Reacting to the 'audio' promotional video via his Twitter page, angry Wizkid wrote:

"Starboy no dey endorse no Pastor or church o! Ogun kill u fake pastors!

And for dat lady that put a camera in my face! Ogun kiss u and your church."

Tiwa Savage also reacting to the audio advert via her [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1207605376243392516?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1207605376243392516&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252FTiwaSavage%252Fstatus%252F1207605376243392516%26widget%3DTweet]Twitter page[/url] threatened legal action if COZA doesn't retract it.

“It has been brought to my attention that there is a viral video which includes me advertising an upcoming COZA event. I want to state that I have nothing to do with the Church and certainly do not endorse their events.

I’m extremely disappointed that I was fraudulently approached to simply comment on how good God has been to me and it has been wrongly edited to use my image to create an advert to deceive people. COZA this is wrong. I will be taking action if this is not immediately retracted.”

Here is the controversial COZA video featuring Wizkid and Tiwa Savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a21I6Rl9-T8
coza again,this church like publicity stunt o
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by gwama: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Really, after all that has happened to COZA, how does this church still have followers? cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by juman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Most pentecostal churches are business centers.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by uglodoh(f): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
lucky4west:
hmmmmm COZA should not done that maybe they did not do a proper editing...why allow all these celebrities to be feeling like god?...becox una don turn celeb now una de hollar any how becox dem use una for advert...if na 20 years ago una see una self for advert una go de happy...nonsense
They should not talk because they are celebs. As you are, if you see yourself in a Muslim advert assuming you are Christian, you will not voice out. I wonder what these pastors have given you people to eat that make you not to think right?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Froshloaded: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
seguno2:

The rapist pastor has nothing to lose again, adding scammer to his sins won’t mean anything to him.
grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by nwamabo247(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
why coza is yet to respond to all this naw

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Angelfrost(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
ayoblinks:
See how this people dey make pagans disrespect church, can this happen if it was the days of the early church presided by Paul?

I fear that church is gone for good... We now wait the true revival!!!... It's a sad time in Christendom... But, all pertaining to Biblical prophecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Anazp: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
charliboy654:
Lies
what's lies?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Eteka1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Of all people to use as role models in advertising a church (church o!), its only Wizkid and Tiwa Savage you guys could settle for. COZA I commot cap for una!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Very important message...

RiyadhGoddess:
I am pressed to comment but I have been warned to stay out of church related issues...
It is well!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pastor ''KREST'' is all shades of fraud / controversies! Damn pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by RexTramadol1: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
charliboy654:

Lol if you're in a church's auditorium and u snapped,it's your phone na

But once there is any coverage Live , the church can use the coverage for advert and your face will show very well, and you can't sue nobody
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol if you're in a church's auditorium and u snapped,it's your phone na

But once there is any coverage Live , the church can use the coverage for advert and your face will show very well, and you can't sue nobody
If u put it that way. But this is not the case.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Greatness28: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
COZA this, COZA that.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by arodavoo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
What's going wrong, so many controversies as been attached to coza lately. Let all do well to keep praying for the Man Of God. he was first a man, before God called him

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by Goodnigga: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
wallezee:
Bunch of baloney. “Worldly musicians” that has achieved what you that’s “heavenly”, probably wouldn’t achieve in your entire lifetime. They’ve already been so blessed by God that they can’t fall for the gimmicks of your pastors, that’s solely based on milking you financially in exchange for you to prosper.
You don't deserve my response. But, for clarification I am not his member. As per wealth, if you really know me you won't talk to me like that at all.
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by E2000: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Money making organizations everywhere
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by rahztafari(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
The fly pastor keeps running away from scandals but he can't run away from himself though.

That cultist and celebrity lifestyle will always be with him.

I am not surprised, but why can't he just pay them for the advert rather than fraudulently use them. That's not cool though. He would have thought his being a pastor would make them forget that. He played himself sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert by fyneboi79(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Birdeyeview:
There's alot of controversies attached to this COZA church lately...

Like why should a christain org be known for negative activities and misconceptions.

its all shades of wrong
Hi,I like your soft yet morally strong tone. The unshakable type. Pleased to meet you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.