Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention (23782 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Chinekepikin: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
The B-List most endowed Nollywood Actress Princess Salt Chidinma twerks to entertain her fans without wearing pant.

The stunning Actress who don't give a Bleep and always share her erotic photos and videos online without minding peoples comment is at it again.

The curvy Actress who is getting popular in the Nollywood shares video of her twerking to Tiwa Savage new song tilted "Attention".

The Nolloywood Actress who have won many awards as best nollywood tweker shares video of her twerking without wearing pants.

The short girl with the tallest ambition as she fondly call herself is really a good twerker.

See some of her newly released photos here, and Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/videoactress-princess-salt-shows-her.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Chinekepikin: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by otipoju(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na wao...men dey eat rubish for this life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Davash222(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chinekepikin, see the kind thread you dey create and you’re answering God’s child.
Una go corrupt person finish for this NL.

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Birdeyeview: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
otipoju:
naso
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Chinekepikin: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:
Chinekepikin, see the kind thread you dey create and you’re answering God’s child.

Bro no be my fault
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Lcf69(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is Her really person n not any juvenile delinquent mistake of any future excuse.
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Slynation(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is an example of "stop making stupid people famous"

Very soon now, this one will start forming motivational speaker & be thanking God for giving her a Gwagon and a House instead of thanking her endowment....

12 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Goalnaldo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
So in your mind, this lady is more endowed than Daniella Okeke??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by samyyoung1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nothing to offer....no brain, just puussss

5 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Chinekepikin: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=IbrahimAdewale1 post=85053606] My brother that pussy sef dey very important oh, see as you dey talk now but if that girl touch you walahi you go forget say you be family man.

I swear..
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Heroclitus(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Do not objectify them, there's more to a lady than just the boobs and butts...Lol

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Heroclitus(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by chariisGRACE(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Farm Tool (Hoe)

1 Like

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Austeeenxx: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don save all the pictures... When i reach house, i must use these pictures take dance soapy.

3 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
The face is not it at all.

1 Like

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Chinekepikin: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Austeeenxx:
I don save all the pictures... When i reach house, i must use these pictures take dance soapy.

With drink bro, better wine

1 Like

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Vascline crew over to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by DAVE5(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
otipoju:

Do you mean the girl is rubbish?

If that’s what you meant ehn, bros u don lie finish

The girl is pretty in all ramification, if she has brain and manner to go with it, she’s 10/10

Although me no support all the exposure wey she do but she fine to the moon and back

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Balkiss1995: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Look for another thread I do ur advert, not on this please
OK am sorry
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
na wao, aunty your kpekus is showing na,,,,, is that not the same toe toe when dem dey sale 1k for olosho joints? grin
abeg make we commot for this thread

5 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by otipoju(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
DAVE5:

Do you mean the girl is rubbish?

If that why you meant ehn, bros u don lie finish

The girl is pretty in all ramification, if she has brain and manner to go with it, she’s 10/10

Although me no support all the exposure wey she do but she fine to the moon and back

You wont understand... those who do will do.

Its not by fine face or fine body. But ill illustrate what i mean and hope you get my point.

Back then in JSS 2 in the early 90's, i used to eat on my way to school at under bridge Obalende cause i used to leave home by 5 am to get to school on the Island. I always found an adult to lap me on the bus or train so i rarely paid for transport and always had money in my pocket to spend. My parents did not know about this.

The same plate that we used to eat from was the same plate that all the " mad men and women" that roamed the streets in that axis used to eat from.

Back then we did not just care or even notice but i dont think i can ever try that now.

2 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Only Nigerian actresses lipsrsealed

Only them cry
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by Dove2288(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
No parent is perfect. We’re all human, and we all make mistakes, including some whoppers. But there’s a difference between screwing up while providing healthy love and presiding over a psychologically damaging childhood that will necessitate a lifetime of healing. The steps outlined below are for concerned parents who want to do things right and are willing to examine themselves critically. They presuppose a healthy degree of self-awareness and the desire and ability to make positive changes. They do not address behavior caused by substance abuse or serious mental illness. And they are only one man’s opinion.

So what are these 10 steps you need to take for you to be a non-toxic parent

1. Be the bigger person. You’re not only literally the bigger person, you’re the grown-up. Act like one. After the fight, be the one who breaks the silence, extends the olive branch, and works to restore healthy communication. You may have been right, but if being right is what parenting is about for you, you’re going to alienate your kid. Apply the advantages of maturity for good. Step back and process. Use your judgment. And step in with determination not to be right but to make things right between the two of you. Kids are much less likely to remember whether you won or lost a particular fight or argument than to recall exactly how you made them feel.

2. Don’t label your children to cover up your own poor parenting skills. Labeling a child or using (or worse, seeking) a diagnosis, such as ADD/ADHD or a personality disorder, to explain and excuse behavior that you should be addressing — or that mirrors your unhealthy modeling — places a lead weight on your child that he or she will be eager to lift at the onset of adulthood. The same goes for blaming undesirable behavior on bad genes — meaning your partner’s. It’s one thing to be realistic about and treat an actual condition. It’s entirely another to indoctrinate your child with the inevitability of a limited, unhappy life due to inescapable deficiencies while refusing to address your own failings.

3. Don’t make their drama your drama. Your kid gets the lead in the play or scores the winning run, basket, or goal in the championship game, or on the flip side, struggles with depression or endures a nasty breakup. Who’s triumphing or suffering? Who deserves the credit or the sympathy? Put the focus where it belongs — on your child — and keep it there. Sure, you have feelings. You share joy in your kids’ accomplishments and sorrow for their troubles. But don’t hang your emotional state on their emotional state or co-opt their experiences and feelings by making it all about you.

4. Understand the difference between criticizing and correcting.Children need guidance to stay on the right path. For many, discipline, self-control, and healthy habits don’t come naturally — they’re learned. Be a guide, not a critic. Don’t call your kid lazy or stupid. Teach your child a work ethic and help build his or her academic skills. Challenge and goal setting motivates people and makes them try harder. Personal insults break their spirit and make them want to give up. Criticism weakens, while correction strengthens and opens the door for positive reinforcement.

5. Learn impulse control. We all get upset. We all yell. And at times, we all lose it when our children push our specific buttons or do incredibly annoying or obnoxious things. When this happens, we feel unheard, hurt, and disrespected, and tempted to strike back — with harsh words, severe punishment, or physical blows. Learning how to contain your immediate reaction and formulate an appropriate response will not only model balance to your child but also create a calmer dynamic and stop you from saying and doing things you will later regret.

http:///s31e9468b191219en_ng
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by DAVE5(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
otipoju:

You wont understand... those who do will do.

Its not by fine face or fine body. But ill illustrate what i mean and hope you get my point.

Back then in JSS 2 in the early 90's, i used to eat on my way to school at under bridge Obalende cause i used to leave home by 5 am to get to school on the Island. I always found an adult to lap me on the bus or train so i rarely paid for transport and always had money in my pocket to spend. My parents did not know about this.

The same plate that we used to eat from was the same plate that all the " mad men and women" that roamed the streets in that axis used to eat from.

Back then we did not just care or even notice but i dont think i can ever try that now.

I swear this ur analogy no enter my brain cos I Dey try relate the thread to wetin u write and e still dey over me, but I’ll try to understand it the best way I can

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by vincentjk(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Useless bloggers be calling these people actresses as in how many movies have they featured in? Smh
Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by maklelemakukula(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
DAVE5:

I swear this ur analogy no enter my brain cos I Dey try relate the thread to wetin u write and e still dey over me, but I’ll try to understand it the best way I can
abeg when you finally understand the analogy, break it down for me and other sane people who are probably wondering how someone would irrationally deviate from a topic and seemingly pass it off as unparalleled wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chinekepikin:
The B-List most endowed Nollywood Actress Princess Salt Chidinma twerks to entertain her fans without wearing pant.

The stunning Actress who don't give a Bleep and always share her erotic photos and videos online without minding peoples comment is at it again.

The curvy Actress who is getting popular in the Nollywood shares video of her twerking to Tiwa Savage new song tilted "Attention".

The Nolloywood Actress who have won many awards as best nollywood tweker shares video of her twerking without wearing pants.

The short girl with the tallest ambition as she fondly call herself is really a good twerker.

See some of her newly released photos here, and Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/videoactress-princess-salt-shows-her.html?m=1
all i see here is one OLOSHO advertising her product....... CELEBRITY KO, CHERUBUBRITY NI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? / Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.