Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again (5051 Views)

Help Rasaq Live Again / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
mysticgal:
I am sceptical about this new account so if you don’t mind, post your old account and probably some sort of ID. If I verify it, I’d help smiley
The reason for using a new account here is because some people may be surprised this is coming from me. They list expected it. I am willing to show even my real face to those who want to help.

I am even willing to reveal my house address and every other things.

But I don't want to humiliate myself more by exposing myself to all including those who are not willing to help

7 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by timy22(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Liveagain:
I sent you a message. Please acknowledge it.
Thanks
I didn't receive any message. Drop ur contact so l can reach u
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
timy22:

suregreenpips@gmail.com.

Thank you timy
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Today at the pack. I saw a keke packed close to the pack. It was labeled "for sale" I approached and saw a you guy sleeping inside. I established a discussion with him on why he want to sell it.

He told me majorly it is because he wants to go back to his formal business (wood business) he said even though the money comes frequently with keke business, the money doesn't come in bulk and that is his major challenge. He says he prefer a business that can make large amounts of money at the end of each deal.

I asked about the price and he said 250K (still within the range I am targeting). I asked other questions such as the current status of the machine. - cracked windscreen, one tyre is not so sharp again (can still work 4-5 months comfortably).

Even though all what I had was about 300 naira home and abroad, I still nurse my hope.

I didn't bother to price the keke since I know I don't have money immediately.

The keke looks very OK but what do I know? Unless I go with a knowledgeable person.

I am just nursing my hope.

Please help me if you can. I am willing to pay back the money

This was me today at the pack.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2019
timy22:

Kindly drop ur contact, if l verify u to be real, l will help u start up a business by God's grace.
You can also reach me @ 08128285776.

Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 1:41am On Dec 24, 2019
BLACKPRIEST:
Kindly drop your contact
Here is my phone number. 08128285776

Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Uglyaddy: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Liveagain:

Thanks

Hello Young Man.
I read your story and felt really touched.If by chance you could not get anyone to help you,you can help yourself.How?
Go to the keke napep park,approach the chairman you want to start riding but you don't have your keke yet.Tell him to link you to anyone one of the riders that do rent out keke for either daily,weekly or probably you would see someone that is willing to give it out on installment.
Make sure the keke is in good shape,read the terms and condition very well before agreeing to accept the keke.

They might ask you for guarantor,since you live in that environ,that should not be difficult for you to get.
I wish you the best man!

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Hello Young Man.
I read your story and felt really touched.If by chance you could not get anyone to help you,you can help yourself.How?
Go to the keke napep park,approach the chairman you want to start riding but you don't have your keke yet.Tell him to link you to anyone one of the riders that do rent out keke for either daily,weekly or probably you would see someone that is willing to give it out on installment.
Make sure the keke is in good shape,read the terms and condition very well before agreeing to accept the keke.

They might ask you for guarantor,since you live in that environ,that should not be difficult for you to get.
I wish you the best man!
Thank you. Trying to see how it works out
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2019
timy22:

@timy22, please check.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Rapidpolystyren(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Liveagain:

Thanks
I just called you now
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rapidpolystyren:
I just called you now
Thank you so much. NOTED
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Rapidpolystyren(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Let me have your account number

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nsiehi: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Some on house clearance sales thread was selling a fairly used keke for 150k. Check the last 3 to 4 pages of that thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nsiehi:
Some on house clearance sales thread was selling a fairly used keke for 150k. Check the last 3 to 4 pages of that thread.
I beg you in God's name, where is the link? Even though I don't have up to 700 naira home and abroad, just show me the link. I will see what I can do from there.

Thanks
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nsiehi:
Thanks again. I trace the post and it is in page 922.

I saw the picture of the keke, I can not ascertain the condition of the keke for now. The keke in my opinion is more than 6 months old in contrary to what the poster said.

Notwithstanding, if I see any one to help. I will appreciate it. The poster said it is negotiable which means the price can be lower.

I also called the number to confirm but seeing is believing.

Please whoever has the power can help me and I will pay the money back.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dear nairalanders, I am begging you to help me out on this topic. I am only looking for people or a person who can buy a keke Napep for me on higher purchase.

Someone has one to sell at 150k on another thread on nairaland here - page 922 on nairaland "house clearance sale"

This price is even blow what I am targeting "250k".

Please help me to safe me and my family.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by OgaMadam(f): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Not sure.

Post your old account

We won't care
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Heloct(f): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2019
I may not be accurate but I think if you had posted this with your main account, your friends in here could have readily helped you out.

We all have our struggles. I pray you get the help you need.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgaMadam:
Not sure.

Post your old account

We won't care
I think the primary concern should have be "if what I am claiming is true.
Thanks though
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by EfemenaXY: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Liveagain:
The reason for using a new account here is because some people may be surprised this is coming from me. They list expected it. I am willing to show even my real face to those who want to help.

I am even willing to reveal my house address and every other things.

But I don't want to humiliate myself more by exposing myself to all including those who are not willing to help

Believe me, no one really cares.

You’d only be worried if you’ve claimed to be what you aren’t in the past, or written abusive and insulting posts to others; in which case you need to face your comeuppance with karma.

Opening a new account to beg online reeks of dishonesty and you won’t be the first online scammer trying out his/her luck.

Anyway, rather than spend precious time and data overzealously begging for money on here, use that time and effort to look for something else from which you can save towards accumulating a deposit to hire / purchase a keke for yourself.

Go to your local restaurants and ask for work as a dishwasher. Or offer your services as a wheelbarrow pusher in the markets to help customers carry their items from the traders to their cars. Offer your services as a toilet cleaner locally. Or as a labourer.

Money doesn’t smell, nor will good old fashioned hard work kill you. It’s more honerable than begging strangers online and you get to keep your integrity.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by ahnie: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
EfemenaXY:

You’d only be worried if you’ve claimed to be what you aren’t in the past, or written abusive and insulting posts to others; in which case you need to face your comeuppance with karma.

Opening a new account to beg online reeks of dishonesty and you won’t be the first online scammer trying out his/her luck.

Anyway, rather than spend precious time and data overzealously begging for money on here, use that time and effort to look for something else from which you can save towards accumulating a deposit to hire / purchase a keke for yourself.

Go to your local restaurants and ask for work as a dishwasher. Or offer your services as a wheelbarrow pusher in the markets to help customers carry their items from the traders to their cars. Offer your services as a toilet cleaner locally. Or as a labourer.

Money doesn’t smell, nor will good old fashioned hard work kill you. It’s more honerable than begging strangers online and you get to keep your integrity.

Oni...deegwo ma!
It's been long o... warmest regards

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by ahnie: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
@liveagain...lemme bore you with a little personal tales!
Few years ago my husband resigned from his plum job... courtesy of village people!
I was a teacher then.. earning stipends,frying and supplying groundnut and doing home lessons...see shame no epp anybody!
Life was tougher then..

What my husband did!
He went to a certain garage...he begged them to let him learn how drive Dyna..he was taught the nitty gritty of the job!
Most even felt for him,used him like conductor..he endured it and never relented.. because he isn't the lazy type!

His breakthrough
An opportunity for a vacant hullage van came...my husband was given...tho there have been challenges some times...he now has a truck he balances every week!
Infact we had one of the super best Xmas this December...

Sir!kindly go to the park,hang around an opportunity would surely come and you would have a Keke just make sure that you ve good character and rapport with your colleagues.

Please kindly ensure your wife also have something doing..Cox it can be very frustrating to be very broke and angry!

I earnestly also pray for help to come your way!

Many thank!

5 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by sayisayi(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bros, sorry ooo.

Where do you live? How much will you remit PW to owner of 250k keke?
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
EfemenaXY:

> It all depends on on you sir. I am in my 40s and I don't engage in discussions about Tonto Dike and other irrelevant discussions. I may have rendered value more than you in this forum. So I will likely pass that test of abusing some 24 years old faceless peeps who I don't know on nairaland among which may not have training. What I mean is that I have been more active on posts that give knowledge or information. I have also reciprocate that. No matter how little.

> It still depends on you to determine that. Anyone can be a suspect including you.

Anyway, rather than spend precious time and data over zealously begging for money on here, use that time and effort to look for something else from which you can save towards accumulating a deposit to hire / purchase a keke for yourself.

> [b]It still depends on your own opinion and interpretation. If you look up there you will see someone requesting for my account number. Ask if I send it. I didn't, not because I don't appreciate him, but because what I want is a help slightly different. I need money badly but what I am even begging for is investor which is part of business. I am looking for people or someone to invest on my proposal and based on agreement I will return the money.

If I see someone willing to dash me, I will appreciate but that is not what I am begging for at the moment.

Of course, someone called me and and requested for my back account. I was reluctant to send it to him and he mentioned it to me on phone the second time we spoke that he observed I was reluctant to send my account number. I begged him and sent it to him about 4 days later.

So sir. There is nothing wrong with what you said so far but those are your opinions.

I am actually using freebasic because I don't have money for data. I hope you are not angry about that?

Good you know that time is needed whichever way. I choose to spend the time here[/b]

Thanks. At least you offer an advice. I will think about it.

But if you have an offer in one of your restaurants. I will work so far it pays the bill

Thanks again

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by OgaMadam(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Liveagain:
I think the primary concern should have be "if what I am claiming is true.
Thanks though

Primary reason for refusing to identify yourself is fear of humiliation as stated.

We won't care. Just log in and declare yourself.

Unfortunately many types of people. So need verification
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
@Ahnie, more goodies will come kiss

I have a friend who stopped her amazing job because of difficult pregnancy. She lost that pregnancy, her husband lost his job immediately after buying a jeep. Jeep don't have second class value in Nigeria.

Now, this man is an extremely proud man and an alpha male to the core.
The woman started frying groundnut and then display in front of her house( that was how I met her) from groundnut to sachet water and cards etc. This man will not help her. It's just beneath him. One day, an elderly woman in their compound called him and talked sense into him. By the time they knew it, he took over, frying and peeling. A guy in the compound works in one of the best hotels in that place. So he got a slot for her to start supplying them groundnut. Like every week 70 bottles. Sometimes twice a week.

They were both graduates. Just last yr, the sister of the man working in another state who thought she will be deployed(with her husband) built 2 bungalow but she they didn't transfer them again. Instead of the house being empty, they furnished one and told them to pack in.
Months ago, the husband called that he got govt job.
Bc I'm too close to them, I told my husband to hand over the care of all.our property to that man. Of course he has his %.
People even laughed and scorned them.

Nothing is static and there is no shame in hard work as long as it's bringing food to the table.

Its only lazy people that give excuses.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
OgaMadam:

Primary reason for refusing to identify yourself is fear of humiliation as stated.

We won't care. Just log in and declare yourself.

Unfortunately many types of people. So need verification
I said earlier that I am opened to verification and confirmation.

But I am willing to do that to people who are willing to help not everyone.

I am primarily Looking for help in form of investor and I don't think anyone would invest without investigating.

Again, the concern should be of (1) Is the story genuine? How true and authentic? I think that is one thing that should matter not my username. (2) is there any scam associated with my old username? That is another important one but first point have to be considered before point 2.

If you are willing to help, please let me know. I will open everything for you to scan

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
ahnie:
@liveagain...lemme bore you with a little personal tales!
Few years ago my husband resigned from his plum job... courtesy of village people!
I was a teacher then.. earning stipends,frying and supplying groundnut and doing home lessons...see shame no epp anybody!
Life was tougher then..

What my husband did!
He went to a certain garage...he begged them to let him learn how drive Dyna..he was taught the nitty gritty of the job!
Most even felt for him,used him like conductor..he endured it and never relented.. because he isn't the lazy type!

His breakthrough
An opportunity for a vacant hullage van came...my husband was given...tho there have been challenges some times...he now has a truck he balances every week!
Infact we had one of the super best Xmas this December...

Sir!kindly go to the park,hang around an opportunity would surely come and you would have a Keke just make sure that you ve good character and rapport with your colleagues.

Please kindly ensure your wife also have something doing..Cox it can be very frustrating to be very broke and angry!

I earnestly also pray for help to come your way!

Many thank!

Thanks.
I see the positive side of your story and it motivates.

I have been hanging out in the park for more than 2 weeks now. I tried to be friendly to all there. Many of them smoke which I don't like but I know I am the one in their territory.

I am still looking for someone to teach and it had been difficult.

I had my second practice session last Friday and funny enough it was a nairalander who offered to help. He really tried for me.

I only need like 2 sessions more. We use very old keke and that makes it not so smooth. I sometimes skipped gears and moved from gear 1 - 3 because the keke is old. He told me a relatively good one may not have the problem.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
sayisayi:
Bros, sorry ooo.

Where do you live? How much will you remit PW to owner of 250k keke?

I live in Lagos. The location is Ekoro area which is between MEIRAN and Abule Egba.

If the keke is good, by my calculation, I will be able to remit 15k every week comfortably taking my health into consideration until I finish the payment and the agreed extra amount.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by ahnie: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
kiss kiss @sassysure...things have changed now for the better.
My husband z making cool money and headway!
We are planning on how to purchase his own personal Dyna for him.

Infact he just returned from warri on Friday evening with loads of wads...and by Gods grace he's conquering territories!

I'm also conquering territories in my line of business.
Sometimes we just have to think outside the box and leave our comfort zone!

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by ahnie: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
@liveagain
Thanks to that nairalander that helped..but I have this hunch that your refusal to reveal your moniker could be the sole reason why you haven't gotten any help ..

I am currently reading up a similar case like yours(ujuvals)and Amazingly enough help has come her way and more are still coming!

Pls if revealing your whole monik3r would open doors for you,pls kindly reveal it.

Ndo!
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
ahnie:
kiss kiss @sassysure...things have changed now for the better.
My husband z making cool money and headway!
We are planning on how to purchase his own personal Dyna for him.

Infact he just returned from warri on Friday evening with loads of wads...and by Gods grace he's conquering territories!

I'm also conquering territories in my line of business.
Sometimes we just have to think outside the box and leave our comfort zone!
kiss
So happy for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ My Cousin Was Raped / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.