Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again (5050 Views)

Help Rasaq Live Again / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by odewole16: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Liveagain:
Dear nairalanders, I am begging you to help me out on this topic. I am only looking for people or a person who can buy a keke Napep for me on higher purchase.

Someone has one to sell at 150k on another thread on nairaland here - page 922 on nairaland "house clearance sale"

This price is even blow what I am targeting "250k".

Please help me to safe me and my family.

Hi, Chat me up on 08035662232(watapp) if you are still interested in keke napep higher purchase. compliment
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
odewole16:

Hi, Chat me up on 08035662232(watapp) if you are still interested in keke napep higher purchase. compliment

Thank you Mr Odewole. I will chat you up as soon as I have the privilege. I don't have data now. But I must chat you up.

Thanks again
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Thank you Mr Ifeanyi. May God bless you and your family.

He sent some money to me and the money was like a million to me.

I was a little confused and reluctant to send you my bank details as you rightly observed even though I need the money badly. Sorry for that.

I will be proceeding to make the rider's card today. I am doing this so that when the opportunity comes, I won't have any reason to delay.

Your number ends with 54544..

Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by fireback: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
from reading your post I can detect you are not a scammer at all, I would have love to help but have lots of expenses already done this Xmas, but have taken note of your contact just in case. as for those telling you to review your old nairaland account, they're the people that will mock you and shame you for all your past comments there by hindering you from getting the help you need.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
fireback:
from reading your post I can detect you are not a scammer at all, I would have love to help but have lots of expenses already done this Xmas, but have taken note of your contact just in case. as for those telling you to review your old nairaland account, they're the people that will mock you and shame you for all your past comments there by hindering you from getting the help you need.
Thank you Bros for your understanding. There is nothing disheartening as when one is saying the truth and people don't believe. There is nothing reliving as when you are saying the truth and people believe and probably share the pain.

I appreciate you bro.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Had 2 training sessions this week. I enjoy it and my trainer was impressed.

I put body and soul to the training.

Thank you that woman/lady that spoke to me last Sunday. You boosted my morale and brought relief to me. Hence the reason I had enough energy to fight during the week.

Thank you so much.

I am getting myself prepared to jump at any opportunity.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Newbreed2018: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Liveagain:
suregreenpips@gmail.com.

Thank you timy
You are not serious atoll. Someone requested for ur number and u r proffering email?
Such pride.
I doubt u seriously need/deserve help.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Newbreed2018:
You are not serious atoll. Someone requested for ur number and u r proffering email?
Such pride.
I doubt u seriously need/deserve help.
I thought he mentioned my contact and not specifically my number.
I have dropped my number somewhere though
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Abcruz(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Liveagain:
I thought he mentioned my contact and not specifically my number.
I have dropped my number somewhere though

https://www.nairaland.com/5441308/tired.someone-should-me-before-kill/18#83363017

Visit this thread and scroll down. Someone(*Tickstreat) is looking for anyone interested in keke business.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Good morning Sirs /Mas
Please if you have any business you can introduce me to, please do help.

I am also begging on behalf of my wife. Either a business or job offers.

She has a Bsc in Economics (UI) and MSc in business admin. (Lasu) - Awaiting result.

Please I beg you in the name of God.
We have been threatened by this condition and the smiles in my home are all gone
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2020
I am also begging on behalf of my wife. Either a business or a job offer

She has a Bsc in Economics (UI) and MSc in business admin. (Lasu) - Awaiting result.

We have been threatened by this condition and the smiles in my home are all gone
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Lina2020: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2020
OgaMadam:

Primary reason for refusing to identify yourself is fear of humiliation as stated.

We won't care. Just log in and declare yourself.

Unfortunately many types of people. So need verification
I don't think so,a lot of people are looking for who to pour their frustration on......if anyone really wants to help, they will help
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Lina2020: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2020
fireback:
Thank you very much
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 12:48am On Jan 18, 2020
Lina2020:

I don't think so,a lot of people are looking for who to pour their frustration on......if anyone really wants to help, they will help
Thank you for your understanding.

I know a respected and popular moderator here. I have her phone number and she had mine (I don't know if she still has it) she knows me one on one. We met through nairaland here and we have a good relationship till now.

But I don't want to drive emotion or use the advantage of knowing her.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by destiny4luv(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
@Liveagain, have u gotten any positive response yet from anyone?
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
destiny4luv:
@Liveagain, have u gotten any positive response yet from anyone?
Few people contacted me but it hardly goes beyond that. I am so frustrated right now. I am even typing this from maruwa repair workshop now just to see that I don't sit at home and use the opportunity to interact with them.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by destiny4luv(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Liveagain post=85901452]Few people contacted me but it hardly goes beyond that. I am so frustrated right now. I am even typing this from maruwa repair workshop now just to see that I don't sit at home and use the opportunity to interact with them.

There is this micro-finance bank close to where I live that gives out Keke to people on a balance and take agreement.

They give u a brown new Keke and u balance 900k in 10months time. I have seen people who collect and balance in less than the 10months given by the bank.

Is there no such in where u live. I am based in Warri.
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=destiny4luv post=85903347][/quote]Someone told me about it today. But I am required to deposit 70k. I will have to find out more.
But I don't even have 1k sef
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2020
You say you need help but more interested in protecting a dead asss moniker abi identity that has not been able to feed you?

I think you are a joke and its funny ppl took you serious cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Please if you know someone who know someone.

I am also begging on behalf of my wife. Either a business or a job offer

Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2020
ifyalways:
You say you need help but more interested in protecting a dead asss moniker abi identity that has not been able to feed you?

I think you are a joke and its funny ppl took you serious cheesy
Anty ify, no vex. It not as easy.

I know people will not want to help blindly and that is why I am opened to genuine helpers investigation.

Even my normal moniker is not a guarantee that I'm not trying to scam.

It is investigation that confirms the authenticity and genuineness of the story
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2020
@RiyadhGoddess I have a bad phone and can't contact you through phone for now. I was the one who was talking to you recently.

@ anty Tope, sorry for not calling. No phone. Hope you are OK now?
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Keketu(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Hello this is a message for all people who don't like stay off people wife please stay off!
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Liveagain: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Keketu:
Hello this is a message for all people who don't like stay off people wife please stay off!
I don't understand
Re: Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again by Westernlove: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
fireback:
from reading your post I can detect you are not a scammer at all, I would have love to help but have lots of expenses already done this Xmas, but have taken note of your contact just in case. As for those telling you to review your old nairaland account, they're the people that will mock you and shame you for all your past comments there by hindering you from getting the help you need.

That oloorun mumu Ify will be the first person to castigate him. I'm certain she go still meet her waterloo last last. Very useless shameless she goat mtcheeeew.....Op God will send you someone with a heart of gold and shower his blessings on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Teaching Your Children About Hard Work And Responsibility? / / My Cousin Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.