Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? (2833 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2010
The Bible confirms that Jesus is not the unique son of God.

"And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),

"He [Solomon] shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be my son." (II Samuel 7:13-14),

"I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn"(Jeremiah 31:9), 'long before Jesus was born', "I will declare the decree:the Lord hath said unto me [David], Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee."(Psalm 2:7),

and "Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God"(Luke3: 38).

Do the few I mentioned have this "unique begotten son relationship"? Is Jesus still unique because he had no father?
Well brothers and sisters, Adam and Eve had no father or mother. Jesus is a word of God, God said "be" and then Jesus was created, Quran 19:9. It is Blasphemy to say God begotten (sired) Jesus.

Jesus called himself son of man and refused to be called son of God.

"And the devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak; for they knew that he was Christ." (Luke 4:41)

and again "He [Jesus] said unto them [the disciples], But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God. And he straightly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing." (Luke 9:20 and 21).

Can you guy tell us who is the truly the begotten according to your own bible oooo cos in my own Quran God has no son
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
"And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my first born." (Exodus 4:22),

The status of being firstborn was one of tremendous importance in the ancient times. It meant that you had the headship of the family upon your father’s death. It meant that you received a double portion of the inheritance, and I want to note that this is the only place in the Old Testament where Israel is identified as the firstborn of God. That image of the pre-eminence of Israel amongst all the nations as the firstborn will be transferred in the New Testament to the Lord Jesus Christ who has pre-imminence in the heart of the Father above all things in the created order.
Jesus Christ is the Ultimate fulfillment of this prophesy confimed in Hebrew 1:6 "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."

Luke 9:35
35And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

The word "beloved" meaning Much-loved and favourite signifies the uniqueness of Jesus Christ sonship

The word "hear him" also identifies Jesus Christ as the "phophet" spoken about in Deut 18:15 "The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Isaiah 42:1
1Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

"I have put my SPIRIT upon him" - This spirit is similar to the one was upon Moses - Numbers 11:17 ofwhich some wasput on  70 leaders. This was used to bear the burden of the people of Israel. Who beared the burden of the world on himself? Jesus Christ, my Lord wink

"He shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles" - Establishing justice is the responsibilty of a ruler, goverment or King. Who is the KING of kings - Jesus Christ, my Lord wink smiley
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2010
yommyuk:

35And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

and how many people heard that voice i think it was on John then

yommyuk:

Isaiah 42:1
1[b]Behold my servant, whom I uphold[/b]; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

at bold up there who was he referring to as servant?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Sweetnecta: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2010
[Quote]The status of being firstborn was one of tremendous importance in the ancient times. It meant that you had the headship of the family upon your father’s death. It meant that you received a double portion of the inheritance, and I want to note that this is the only place in the Old Testament where Israel is identified as the firstborn of God. That image of the pre-eminence of Israel amongst all the nations as the firstborn will be transferred in the New Testament to the Lord Jesus Christ who has pre-imminence in the heart of the Father above all things in the created order.
Jesus Christ is the Ultimate fulfillment of this prophesy confimed in Hebrew 1:6 "And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."[/Quote]there used to be a man named Jacob who was renamed Israel. if Israel under Moses was the first born, before Jesus there were first borns and even begotten son! transferring title to Jesus is a hoax when he was not called Immanuel just once in all his over 30somethning years he was on earth. if yommyuk is not ashamed of his pranks, there is another comforter who finished up the job that jesus couldnt complete.
this another comforter heard from God Almighty and repeated exactly what he heard, even when Surah Abasa was revealed.
this another comforter corrected the lies hauled on Jesus and his mother.
this another comforter reminded and corrected the stupidity of people who made God multiple deities, and we now accept that God is One Lord.
this another comforter taught and led everyone who wishes to all truth that all worships and begging, supplication, etc belong to One God .
this another comforter abides with the believers by what he heard from God and repeated, by his examples and by his speech.

While yommyuk passes a servant as son, the yorubas have a saying "tia ba ka eru, inu eru a baje" Is Jesus not a slave, servant of God Almighty?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2010
Thx for that sweetnecta yummyuk where are you?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Geniro: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

Yummyuk You don't need to answer this guys. Seyibrown and Aletheia nailed this fake Islamic preachers with their deceitful quran and hadith in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.288.html

yet they don't seem to understand their folly of making the same mistake all over again, so shameful .

Take a look of what the quran has to say concerning the black race and this losers are still bathing in a religion that considers them outcast because of their skin colour. . When did a Yoruba man become arab. enjoy this fellas.
a reply by Aletheia to the deceitful islamic propagators. The red part was Aletheia reply to one of the fakers when he claimed being arab despite a yoruba man. He sold his soul already.

The boldened  part below is the quran saying that as a black man, they are destined to die and rot in hell. What a racial god islam worship

^Really pathetic. I thought you have always exulted in your Yorubaness. What slave mentality. Just like the black slaves that tried to ape their white masters in slave-era America. No Arab will accept you as an Arab. Keep deluding yourself. You are now at the point where you will believe any lie---even the ones you tell yourself to avoid facing the truth:

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

I have always told you that you are a fake Muslim because you know little about the Religion you profess. Here is what your Religion says about you black man.

Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
Transmitted by Ahmad. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 38)
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 5:07am On Dec 21, 2010
Never mind @Geniro, I know their mission.

To them it has already being written.

Their minds are full of darkness; they wander far from the life God gives because they have closed their minds and hardened their hearts against him. Just like their ancestor Pharaoh. These serpents do not understand spiritual truth. To them it all sounds foolish and they cannot understand it. But we who are spiritual understand these things because we have the mind of Christ. To them they think it is foolish to acknowledge Christ as the son of God, therefore God who is patient in judgement has abandoned them to the error of their ways. What they fail to understand is that unbelieve is an act of disobedience to God.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2010
@Geniro maybe you need to seek understand of Islam first before you come on here blabbering up and down i am not Arab and so is sweetnecta nor the rest of the Muslim brothers, but do you know why we are Muslim and accept Islam? God sent each prophet to some kind of tribe like God sent Jesus to the lost sheep of Israel not even you but God sent prophet Mohammad (PBHM) to the whole world did you see what i type? not to one tribe but to the whole world so he was sent to me to you to the jew to the arab to everyone including but since some white men for there selfishness has brought Christianity that Jesus himself did not mention during is lifetime or can you point out anywhere in the bible where Jesus said i am a christian or where he says i brought Christianity, the bible was written year after the death of Jesus Christ and if you can think very well it all says Jesus said and do you know what the bold line mean to me, like some activist quoting someone speech e.g like saying Martin Luther King said and i quote so is same thing like Jesus said and i quote maybe you need some more understand Muahhamad tell us to seek knowledge no matter how far it is even if its to be as far as china, go and check some other threads and see the Like of Kola Oloye, Olaadegu, Almuhandis,Altetha, they have nothing to say cos no proof to back there claims all they are doing now is posting fake videos claiming they are Muslims turn xtain and i repeat nobody will be a through muslim and enjoying his/her life i mean ok in riches and everything that will turn Xtains it was the poor Muslims and that doesn't know what it take to turn to there God or who is looking for instant miracle that turn to xtains go and look at the records so far most xtains that turn Muslim are well known and notable in the society. so guys wise up
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by lysaa(f): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

and how many people heard that voice i think it was on John then
at bold up there who was he referring to as servant?
Me thinks the whole creation heard.
The Bible records that the disciples marveled at him asking themselves what manner of man he was that even the winds and waves hear him, he spoke to a tree and it died, He called out the dead as tho the dead was alive and the responded back to life, demons saw him and screamed cos they recognised him, the oppressed, the sick called on Him and were healed. The apostles spoke of that same Jesus and signs & wonders accompanied their ministry. Today miracles happen at the mention of His name. .Just because the Father made a declaration long ago and that declaration still stands.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by lysaa(f): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
. .and to answer ur question, yes Jesus is that son of God.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
Lysaa you dey reach here? ok at the call of his name you said huh did you remember a man called professor peller during his life time he perform lots of magic and they are like miracle, if am Ogun worshipper call on his Ogun he will surely get everything he want same as the Ifa priest same as Sango priest are you telling its was only the name of Jesus that make things happen? pls lysaa come up with another story
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Sweetnecta: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
@Geniro: « #5 on: Today at 02:04:45 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 12:44:40 AM

Yummyuk You don't need to answer this guys. Seyibrown and Aletheia nailed this fake Islamic preachers with their deceitful quran and hadith in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.288.html[/Quote]I didnt see how they defeated anyone.

[Quote]yet they don't seem to understand their folly of making the same mistake all over again, so shameful .

Take a look of what the quran has to say concerning the black race and this losers are still bathing in a religion that considers them outcast because of their skin colour. . When did a Yoruba man become arab. enjoy this fellas.
a reply by Aletheia to the deceitful islamic propagators. The red part was Aletheia reply to one of the fakers when he claimed being arab despite a yoruba man. He sold his soul already.[/Quote]How did I sell my soul and to whom, when almost every yoruba person says we came from Makka? Where is Makka and are you a yoruba? Maybe you should ask those who know the origin of Yoruba. Obasanjo just wrote a book about Yoruaba and their father's father Lamurudu leave Makka to establish in the Southern West of the River Niger.

[Quote]The boldened part below is the quran saying that as a black man, they are destined to die and rot in hell. What a racial god islam worship

^Really pathetic. I thought you have always exulted in your Yorubaness. What slave mentality. Just like the black slaves that tried to ape their white masters in slave-era America. No Arab will accept you as an Arab. Keep deluding yourself. You are now at the point where you will believe any lie---even the ones you tell yourself to avoid facing the truth:[/Quote]All the Arab friends I have, their parents call me son; AbdelKarim in Casablanca Morocco is one. I lived with them here in USA. And there was a family that offered their daughter to me as wife, except that I didnt take her, rather she didnt take me since I always have to honor women. I dont know what Aletheia knows about anything, especially a man like him who is ashamed of his heritage. I am as yoruba as they come. Yet by heritage of my yorubaness, even christian Yoruba knows that the tribe under Lamurudu and his son Oduduwa came from Makka.

[Quote]And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)[/Quote]This is similar to the Yellow cake argument of Dick Cheney which made Colin Powell go to UN. At the end of the day, Cheney and Wolfowitz lied. Where is the Love and Truth except that they are from the Creator. Jesus the slave cant boast of it. And your selling him to me is completely rejected.

[Quote]I have always told you that you are a fake Muslim because you know little about the Religion you profess. Here is what your Religion says about you black man.[/Quote]If I am a fake, it is better to enter Jannah with being ignorant than enter Jahanam with a whole lot of knowledge that does not benefit.

[Quote]Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.
Transmitted by Ahmad. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 38)[/Quote]And just to tell you that the Black Offsprings here do not Black people, but the identity of people of hell fire, because those who will be in Paradise are not white ants (read the hadith), the Muadhin of Muhammad (AS) was Bilal Rabah (RA) over all arabs, including Ali bin Mutalib the cousin (RA) of the Messenger who married the only surviving offspring of the Messenger, Fatima (RA). The woman who wet nursed the messenger (AS) Alima was black. Muhammad (AS) said he saw Bilal Rabah (RA) in Paradise. Are you christian people mad with your lies?

@Yommyuk: Ask those who know about Yoruba history. Aletheia is not Yoruba anyhow. So his opinion is that of the ignorance.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by vedaxcool(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
Geniro:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.288.html

Seyibrown and aliartears abandon that thread due to the sweet beating Sweaatnecta gave them for more infor go to

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7361690

Syeibriw was so daze by my intellectual flogging that she said it is alright for her son to call her woman, and even ask her what jon me and you together

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7367475

as for aliarstears he begged seyi that he wants to abadon ship but seyi slyly refused saying she needs more hands on deck

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7365046

Aain aliartears was roundly defeated in his fasle claims and poor understanding of his own religion

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7367311

Sweetnecta:

@Geniro: « #5 on: Today at 02:04:45 AM »I didnt see how they defeated anyone.

And just to tell you that the Black Offsprings here do not Black people, but the identity of people of hell fire, because those who will be in Paradise are not white ants (read the hadith), the Muadhin of Muhammad (AS) was Bilal Rabah (RA) over all arabs, including Ali bin Mutalib the cousin (RA) of the Messenger who married the only surviving offspring of the Messenger, Fatima (RA). The woman who wet nursed the messenger (AS) Alima was black. Muhammad (AS) said he saw Bilal Rabah (RA) in Paradise. Are you christian people mad with your lies?

@Yommyuk: Ask those who know about Yoruba history. Aletheia is not Yoruba anyhow. So his opinion is that of the ignorance.

Sweetnecta this people lack understanding as they do not know it is merely a figure of speech, we read it in the bible "let the dead bury the dead", but what can you expect from people who worship a being that eat, sleep, drink, and use the loo like them?

As for yommyuk, where have you been? weren't you the guy that tried to snooker us in one of those threads? where you claimed that Judas betrayal was the plan of God and only few post later claimed that the devil made Judas betray Jesus? I hope u have changed and increase ur wisdom?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^ no mind them jare
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by satani22: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
lysaa:

. .and to answer your question, yes Jesus is that son of God.
ur pictures on profile is very temptin
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
As for yommyuk, where have you been?
where have I been? I have been prioritizing on the purpose which God created me for in the world that he created through his son, My lord Jesus Christ. I have been trying to balance self with spiritual needs in order to maximize that which the Lord has called me to do by doing my own bit in building the Kingdom of Heaven on earth.

What about u? It seems you have been roaming about NL looking for any means possible to devour the name of the SON of the Most High God. I call such works "FRUITLESS" undecided. It is like you are banging your head against a rock, isn't it? grin cool

weren't you the guy that tried to snooker us in one of those threads? where you claimed that Judas betrayal was the plan of God and only few post later claimed that the devil made Judas betray Jesus?
I have moved on from that bro.

I hope u have changed and increase your wisdom?
Changed? Can u take meat from the Lion's mouth?  In regards to increasing in wisdom, brethen u got that one right cool.  The fear of the Lord is the foundation of "True knowledge"(which u lack). I continue to thank God for granting me "WISDOM". For his wisdom(Christ) has entered my heart filling me with joy that people like u can never comprehend. "FOOLS" despise wisdom and I hope u are not one of them sad

[quote][/quote]
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2010
yommyuk:

I have moved on from that bro.
But you know your contradict yourself there[quote][/quote]
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2010
@bashy demy

God is in control of everything that goes on in the earth, likewise humans are responsible for the decisions they make.
Do you get that?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2010
all you need is accept defeat
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2010
all you need is accept defeat
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grow up bro cheesy
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2010
i gues you referring to youself
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2010
case closed wink
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2010
Glad you accept defeat next ?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Geniro: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2010
bashy_demy:

Glad you accept defeat next ?

look at this one claiming victory when you are so drunk in your ignorance. when you being run down, you wait for your other ignorant spouse sweetnecta to [b]bail [/b]you out, Then out of no where you thank him for saying rubbish all the same.
vedaxcool:

Seyibrown and aliartears abandon that thread due to the sweet beating Sweaatnecta gave them for more infor go to

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7361690

Syeibriw was so daze by my intellectual flogging that she said it is alright for her son to call her woman, and even ask her what jon me and you together

as for aliarstears he begged seyi that he wants to abadon ship but seyi slyly refused saying she needs more hands on deck

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7365046

Aain aliartears was roundly defeated in his fasle claims and poor understanding of his own religion

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.320.html#msg7367311

Sweetnecta this people lack understanding as they do not know it is merely a figure of speech, we read it in the bible "let the dead bury the dead", but what can you expect from people who worship a being that eat, sleep, drink, and use the loo like them?

As for yommyuk, where have you been? weren't you the guy that tried to snooker us in one of those threads? where you claimed that Judas betrayal was the plan of God and only few post later claimed that the devil made Judas betray Jesus? I hope u have changed and increase your wisdom?

The best answer to fools is always silence . Atimes we do try to reason out with you exposing you to the fallacies that abound in that fake and satanic terrorist guidebook called the quran but yet you refuse to address those glaring facts but dwell much on the valid prophesies and fulfilled story of our Lord Jesus Christ with proofs to back them. if the quran wanted to plagiarize the bible, they should have done a very good job rather than the embarrassment it turned out to be. The bible is the original version of the quran. you want to know the truth go to the bible. You say the bible was written by men and therefore not worthy of recognition while the suppose authentic quran inspired by God were written on trees, leaves ,blades of swords and other funny places. So the question is this who wrote those scripts on the aforementioned places? where they written by the angel Gabriel or the were written by humans  undecided. Islamic is the most confused sect in the world cos the quran does not promote spiritual growth on the things that concerns God. All they do is block the shallowness of the quran to the pitiable members by refusing them to ask questions. The bible is a book of revelation where the mystery of God are being revealed on a daily basis to nurture and energise the spiritual well being of a christian while the quran is just another poem book where you recite what you don't really understand. Memorizing and understanding are two different things. students are able to cram or memorize their studies just to pass their exams and that is the end even if they do not understand what they are being taught;and that is exactly what muslims do.All day recitation without lack of understanding of even the things they claim to recite.

May God not allah one of the moon god of pagan worship save you from the part of ignorance and destruction.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 2:30am On Dec 23, 2010
Their ignorance is soaring as the day goes by. I never knew that people like these still exist in 9ija undecided

it is horrifying embarassed
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Geniro: 3:57am On Dec 23, 2010
Some even doubt the possibility of the conception of Jesus Christ and yet they tell us their god [b]allah the moon god [/b]has power and dominion over everything. it's a sure sign that the so called allah is fake. The God we serve is a mighty God, the i am, that i am, the lion of the tribe of Judah, upon which the earth is like a footstool is capable of doing everything unimaginable. we serve a living God. The agents of the anti-christ are at work.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by yommyuk: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2010
The agents of the anti-christ are at work.

Absolutely!

NL is a good platform to reach out and this is the main reason why they cannot be completely ignored.

To them it is written that they will drink from the cup of terror. A cup that is large and deep, filled to the brim with scorn and derision for their utterances. What sorrow awaits them. cool
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2010
Geniro:

look at this one claiming victory when you are so drunk in your ignorance. when you being run down, you wait for your other ignorant spouse sweetnecta to [b]bail [/b]you out, Then out of no where you thank him for saying rubbish all the same.

Well Geniro you are retarded and you dont even know nor understand what you practice so how will you be able to know when someone or you have been flawn check those thread and see how your people run away from simple truth.

Geniro:

The best answer to fools is always silence .
so they say but to me the consent is a fool cos when someone calls you a mad man and you give no response then you accept that you are a mad man.

Geniro:

Atimes we do try to reason out with you exposing you to the fallacies that abound in that fake and satanic terrorist guidebook called the quran but yet you refuse to address those glaring facts but dwell much on the valid prophesies and fulfilled story of our Lord Jesus Christ with proofs to back them. if the quran wanted to plagiarize the bible, they should have done a very good job rather than the embarrassment it turned out to be. The bible is the original version of the quran. you want to know the truth go to the bible. You say the bible was written by men and therefore not worthy of recognition while the suppose authentic quran inspired by God were written on trees, leaves ,blades of swords and other funny places. So the question is this who wrote those scripts on the aforementioned places? where they written by the angel Gabriel or the were written by humans  undecided. Islamic is the most confused sect in the world cos the quran does not promote spiritual growth on the things that concerns God. All they do is block the shallowness of the quran to the pitiable members by refusing them to ask questions. The bible is a book of revelation where the mystery of God are being revealed on a daily basis to nurture and energise the spiritual well being of a christian while the quran is just another poem book where you recite what you don't really understand. Memorizing and understanding are two different things. students are able to cram or memorize their studies just to pass their exams and that is the end even if they do not understand what they are being taught;and that is exactly what muslims do.All day recitation without lack of understanding of even the things they claim to recite.

May God not allah one of the moon god of pagan worship save you from the part of ignorance and destruction.
Hmmmm you are ignorant of what you dont know and can you pls tell me what make you think that way, Quran is the only book teaches everything any truth in the bible you will sure find that in the Holy book, forget about some fanatics they are everywhere so don't act as if you dont know except you are trying to hide your shame and blaming it on someone else and beside Quran only teaches about disciplines and if you wanna know more about those disciplines check your OT that have been ignore by your pastor cos of the money they will get from you to buy them self private jet and also get some luxury for them and there family and they only pick out what will benefit them from the OT and include them to the NT but Quran teaches everything from Day 1 up till today and look around the world today any country that follow Quran guidance and uses the rules to govern there country are the most peaceful countries and fast growing Look cos when they tell you if you steal your right hand will be cut off and you see that with your eyes you will never dere to thief and pls dont compare this corrupt Nigeria cos everyone are corrupt from the president to the last man even your pastors one have been recently expose of money laundering dont tell me you dont know about that, so if find more knowledge about the Holy Quran and you will be glad you did. and what proof are you talking about up there?
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Geniro: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2010
bashy_demy:

Well Geniro you are not-so-smart and you dont even know nor understand what you practice so how will you be able to know when someone or you have been flawn check those thread and see how your people run away from simple truth.

They used your quran to nail you guyz, showing you what shoddy piece of work it is. the moment you got caged in that deceitful book, you guyz go nuts siting things that even contradict your earliar stance. am sure you don't even know your quran at all because you are always lost when verses are sited that doesn't support your views. cos if you knew you would have a plethora of points to share and back up your arguements than mask around around your ignorance of the divine mystery of heaven which the bible is loaded with. they decided to stop arguing with confused people who do not even understand their book because all you do is recite without any understanding thereof. what a shame!.

bashy_demy:

so they say but to me the consent is a fool cos when someone calls you a mad man and you give no response then you accept that you are a mad man.
Hmmmm you are ignorant of what you dont know and can you pls tell me what make you think that way,  Quran is the only book teaches everything any truth in the bible you will sure find that in the Holy book,  forget about some fanatics they are everywhere so don't act as if you dont know except you are trying to hide your shame and blaming it on someone else and beside Quran only teaches about disciplines and if you wanna know more about those disciplines check your OT that have been ignore by your pastor cos of the money they will get from you to buy them self private jet and also get some luxury for them and there family and they only pick out what will benefit them from the OT and include them to the NT  but Quran teaches everything from Day 1 up till today and[b] look around the world today any country that follow Quran guidance and uses the rules to govern there country  are the most peaceful countries and fast growing Look[/b] [b]cos when they tell you if you steal your right hand will be cut off [/b]and you see that with your eyes you will never dere to thief and pls dont compare this corrupt Nigeria cos everyone are corrupt from the president to the last man even your pastors one have been recently expose of money laundering dont tell me you dont know about that, so if find more knowledge about the Holy Quran and you will be glad you did. and what proof are you talking about up there?

The first boldened part shows how naive you are. when you go on arguing  with a mad man what will people call you? a sane man or wont they feel both of you are mad. Only a sane man will recognize the insanity of another man and walk quietly away to keep his peace.

the second boldened part is a clear indication of your glazing self deceit. Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Pakistan and down to Africa Sudan and to mention a few are really fast growing and developed indeed. What a huge joke. how did that silly angle creep up in your arguements. is the discipline of marrying 9 and 12 year olds acceptable to you. off course it should be cos the great fake Muhammad did same and made it law. just what any vile and very sinful dictator will do anywhere. so much for the prophet AS. come to think of it. how is the north doing in terms of progress when compared to other regions of the country, feel free to check up the literacy level and developmental antecedents of the one region that have governed the country 75% more than other part. The worst corrupt leader in Nigeria was who ? IBB ,was he a Christian or muslim. The worst dictator in history was who ? Sani Abacha ? was he a christian or a muslim. The last time the chief imam of Abuja went to the sick Yar Adua and said that the late  Yar Adua who was Unconscious then prayed and shook hands with them  grin, they could only deceive their followers as usual but not the enlightened ones ,vast majority of them Christians. The "corrupt pastors" you say went there, saw the true picture of things and refused to say anything to the press because they could not distort the truth about the true nature of Yar Adua condition and also did not want to heat up the polity by holding their peace. Which of the clerics showed maturity and truthfulness and which of them was a blatant deceitful liar. You are indeed pitiable, bringing those facts up.

As regards the chopping of hands, you should feel ashamed when you see your maimed brethrens begging on the street especially in the christian dominated cities because they have been rendered helpless in a religion that was suppose to give them peace, able to forgive and rehabilitate them as sinners.

so the pastors cruising in private jet is now bad. thought you said christianity is for the poor. Most of those you mentioned were seasoned professional before they had the calling of God, Adeboye, Oyedepo and Olukoya and more would have still been successful if they were not into pastoral injunction.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by bashydemy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
Geniro look how stupid you are i believe you dont even know how to argue what part of quran did they use to nail you tell me i am a free man and i work and travel anywhere since i know and abide by rule and regulation that govern each country so if an arab country said they dont want this and you do it you face the consequence so if you can abide by there rules and regulation then dont go there with you stupid act that why you hardly see xtains in most of those countries cos they know they will corrupt there citizen with there fake lies, for example in China law it says if you caught in that country with certain amount of drug the penalty is death and they steady to there laws what will you say about that Geniro i said this with my mouth wide open you are very stupid talking about Nigeria what started the corruption are they not from Azikwe,Awolowo and co tell me are you daft read back the history of Nigeria is Obasanjo Muslim, is Okadigbo muslim, is Enwerem muslim, is cicilia Ibru muslim, is Pastor Onyakilome muslim, is Erastus Akingbola Muslim make God punish that your mouth for you, you are talking of Afganistain who was the cause of the tribulation was is not American they have been living fine before American go to war with them because of Saddam Husein, so id Afghanistan you talking of Sudan they are fighting within them self and its Political,, why not talk of Saudi Arabia, UAE,Qatar, Kuwait,Morroco, Tunisia, even Libya there citizen are well ok than Nigeria citizen upon our riches make God punish that your mouth , go and read more about nigerian and also about Obasanjo farm in Ota you will know the source Nigerian have been so Good during the time of Muritala Muhammed, Yakubu Gowon maybe you need some more knowledge about Nigeria, if you wanna argue with me come with point or create thread and let me know and we can argue on anything xtainity brought shame to the whole world cos when someone do something wrong since they know they will be able to see money through they will start preaching forgiveness why not let him face the punishment to teach someone else not to do so, brb for you
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by vedaxcool(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
bashy_demy:

Geniro look how silly you are i believe you dont even know how to argue what part of quran did they use to nail you tell me i am a free man and i work and travel anywhere since i know and abide by rule and regulation that govern each country so if an arab country said they dont want this and you do it you face the consequence so if you can abide by there rules and regulation then dont go there with you silly act that why you hardly see xtains in most of those countries cos they know they will corrupt there citizen with there fake lies, for example in China law it says if you caught in that country with certain amount of drug the penalty is death and they steady to there laws what will you say about that Geniro i said this with my mouth wide open you are very silly talking about Nigeria what started the corruption are they not from Azikwe,Awolowo and co tell me are you daft read back the history of Nigeria is Obasanjo Muslim, is Okadigbo muslim, is Enwerem muslim, is cicilia Ibru muslim, is Pastor Onyakilome muslim, is Erastus Akingbola Muslim make God punish that your mouth for you, you are talking of Afganistain who was the cause of the tribulation was is not American they have been living fine before American go to war with them because of Saddam Husein, so id Afghanistan you talking of Sudan they are fighting within them self and its Political,, why not talk of Saudi Arabia, UAE,Qatar, Kuwait,Morroco, Tunisia, even Libya there citizen are well ok than Nigeria citizen upon our riches make God punish that your mouth , go and read more about nigerian and also about Obasanjo farm in Ota you will know the source Nigerian have been so Good during the time of Muritala Muhammed, Yakubu Gowon maybe you need some more knowledge about Nigeria, if you wanna argue with me come with point or create thread and let me know and we can argue on anything xtainity brought shame to the whole world cos when someone do something wrong since they know they will be able to see money through they will start preaching forgiveness why not let him face the punishment to teach someone else not to do so, brb for you

you no go leave am, no be the only sense that his pastor give am im they use? To him Erastus Akingboloa is a muslims and cecilia Ibru is the Iman of Lagos central mosques na so dem teach them to dey think.

Geniro:

The best answer to fools is always silence . Atimes we do try to reason out with you exposing you to the fallacies that abound in that fake and satanic terrorist guidebook called the quran but yet you refuse to address those glaring facts but dwell much on the valid prophesies and fulfilled story of our Lord Jesus Christ with proofs to back them. if the quran wanted to plagiarize the bible, they should have done a very good job rather than the embarrassment it turned out to be. The bible is the original version of the quran. you want to know the truth go to the bible. You say the bible was written by men and therefore not worthy of recognition while the suppose authentic quran inspired by God were written on trees, leaves ,blades of swords and other funny places. So the question is this who wrote those scripts on the aforementioned places? where they written by the angel Gabriel or the were written by humans undecided. Islamic is the most confused sect in the world cos the quran does not promote spiritual growth on the things that concerns God. All they do is block the shallowness of the quran to the pitiable members by refusing them to ask questions. The bible is a book of revelation where the mystery of God are being revealed on a daily basis to nurture and energise the spiritual well being of a christian while the quran is just another poem book where you recite what you don't really understand. Memorizing and understanding are two different things. students are able to cram or memorize their studies just to pass their exams and that is the end even if they do not understand what they are being taught;and that is exactly what muslims do.All day recitation without lack of understanding of even the things they claim to recite.

Obviously, in your case Silence is the best answer from a fool! that is is why when beaten fools like yourself keep quite for wisdom has take the day.

Can you prove Muslims do not understand the Qur'an? Another foolish statement from you, as one of the chief reason the Qur'an remains the same Qur'an right from the time of prophet Muhammad Pbuh, is because the Prophet enojoined Muslims to read and Memorize. this memorization allowed the Qur'an to remain pure as it was till date. Unlike you Por** ridden bible with sewage filth and shear stupidity in some case, like when we read in Chronicles asbout a son being older than his father, I guess the Holy ghoul (an anonymous being) took shayo and inspired thhose stupid verses. Do Qur'an when you read will tell u think? it uurges its readers to ponder on things and talks of men of understanding, all we read in the NT is strange composition of story that is terminated by my self my self why have i forsaken my self oh sorry my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me.
Re: Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ? by Geniro: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
bashy_demy:

Geniro look how silly you are i believe you dont even know how to argue what part of quran did they use to nail you tell me i am a free man and i work and travel anywhere since i know and abide by rule and regulation that govern each country so if an arab country said they dont want this and you do it you face the consequence so if you can abide by there rules and regulation then dont go there with you silly act that why you hardly see xtains in most of those countries cos they know they will corrupt there citizen with there fake lies, for example in China law it says if you caught in that country with certain amount of drug the penalty is death and they steady to there laws what will you say about that Geniro i said this with my mouth wide open you are very silly talking about Nigeria what started the corruption are they not from Azikwe,Awolowo and co tell me are you daft read back the history of Nigeria is Obasanjo Muslim, is Okadigbo muslim, is Enwerem muslim, is cicilia Ibru muslim, is Pastor Onyakilome muslim, is Erastus Akingbola Muslim make God punish that your mouth for you, you are talking of Afganistain who was the cause of the tribulation was is not American they have been living fine before American go to war with them because of Saddam Husein, so id Afghanistan you talking of Sudan they are fighting within them self and its Political,, why not talk of[b] Saudi Arabia, UAE,Qatar, Kuwait,Morroco, Tunisia, even Libya [/b]there citizen are well ok than Nigeria citizen upon our riches make God punish that your mouth , go and read more about nigerian and also about Obasanjo farm in Ota you will know the source Nigerian have been so Good during the time of Muritala Muhammed, Yakubu Gowon maybe you need some more knowledge about Nigeria, if you wanna argue with me come with point or create thread and let me know and we can argue on anything xtainity brought shame to the whole world cos when someone do something wrong since they know they will be able to see money through they will start preaching forgiveness why not let him face the punishment to teach someone else not to do so, brb for you

You must be a big fool to say americans where the ones who started the opium sales in Afghanistan to support the devilish reign of islam in that country. it's been confirmed that you talk before reasoning. in what stead are you comparing Morroco and Tunisia to the likes of Saudi , Qatar, and UAE whose western influence due to their liberal stance is engineering those economic growth. so you just mentioned those ,i guess you know that for every one you mentioned i have more than five to replace them. Murtala died cos he had a satanic injunction from mecca to islamize the country from the sahara to the Atlantic, a confession the former islamic occultist Pastor Isa El Buba has often revealed ,Islamic world were riddled when God in his infinite knowledge sent Dimka to terminate that satanic contract delivered down from mecca. Abiola thought he could sink the container load of bible and go scot free. am sure you know how it ended. God has Nigeria in his heart, a reason why certains happen when they are suppose to happen. You mentioned Azikiwe and Awolowo but you forgot the fact the the leader of Islamic caliphate in Nigeria in person of the sardauna of Sokoto (Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello) made up the corruption group what about Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa . You can run but you can't hide, try harder next time. I mentioned two symbol of corruption and tyranism in Nigeria and you chose to mention names,if i start my name calling starting from Shehu shagari the list will go endless cos for a group to have led the Nation for 75% of our entire history will have an encyclopedia of names to be called upon
vedaxcool:

you no go leave am, no be the only sense that his pastor give am im they use? To him Erastus Akingboloa is a muslims and cecilia Ibru is the Iman of Lagos central mosques na so dem teach them to dey think.

Obviously, in your case Silence is the best answer from a fool! that is is why when beaten fools like yourself keep quite for wisdom has take the day.

Can you prove Muslims do not understand the Qur'an? Another foolish statement from you, as one of the chief reason the Qur'an remains the same Qur'an right from the time of prophet Muhammad Pbuh, is because the Prophet enojoined Muslims to read and Memorize. this memorization allowed the Qur'an to remain pure as it was till date. Unlike you Por** ridden bible with sewage filth and shear stupidity in some case, like when we read in Chronicles asbout a son being older than his father, I guess the Holy ghoul (an anonymous being) took shayo and inspired thhose silly verses. Do Qur'an when you read will tell u think? it uurges its readers to ponder on things and talks of men of understanding, all we read in the NT is strange composition of story that is terminated by my self my self why have[b] i forsaken my self oh sorry my lord my lord why have thou forsaken me.[/b]

Pure Quran whose part were eaten by goats, cows, dogs and their likes. you make me laugh. You dubbed that silly deceitful book from the bible and yet you failed to do a proper job in stating facts they way they are. how can a book which you dubbed be the fake, only a muslim will believe that. see how pathetic you sound. the boldened part is how far your shallow minds feels the bible is a fake, how funny. if the bible was corrupt then the Quran is a book full of incantations, no wonder it is always recited.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Catholicism A Religion? / Pastor Tasking Me For Money I Promised God / Allahu Akbar-rare Pictures Of Prophet Muhammed (SWA) Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.