Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (53569 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Pidginwhisper: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
shocked
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by jahsharon: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
AstralBody:
grin cheesy grin
Karma! I do hear of the word,but have never seen it at work, until recently. This is a lesson to all of us,don't accuse someone wrongly. I gat no pity for the stupid Emir of Kano,let him pay for his sins!
O ga ooo cry cry

Is it the same Karma that killed imPatience Jonaddaft's foster mother, killed Goatluck Jonaddaft's Uncle and half brother?

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by gurunlocker: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
So Gandollar is the constituted authority version 2.0? grin
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by ybalogs(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
ednut1:
Just scrap these monarchs. Useless and a waste of resources
You're not far from the truth though but even the Holy books respects them. Why is ours different?
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin
Go Ganduje go
Show him who is the zaddy
Sanusi just talks a good game, after that he is all wind

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by BOBAN2710: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:
Ganduje or rather Gandollar has forgotten about work

Suddenly all Jonathan's enemies are getting the fall, one by one by one. grin grin grin grin Chineke me zioku God of GEJ strong
YOUR STUPIDITY IS LIKE Z WORLD EXTRA ORDINARY EVERY DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Otade: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
How can this solve this problems we are having in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by AreaFada2: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:
Ganduje or rather Gandollar has forgotten about work

Suddenly all Jonathan's enemies are getting the fall, one by one by one. grin grin grin grin Chineke me zioku God of GEJ strong
Nor be small thing o. Till now Buhari & EFCC have not traced $50 billion Sanusi alleged GEJ stole. Instead they are using monies individual officials stole (like officials have been doing since 1960) to detract Jonathan. Soon zombies will blame the millions in Gandollar's babariga on Jonathan. grin grin cheesy cheesy

May God take care of our enemies like he does to GEJ's enemies. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Ojoji(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
No problem sir, quickly go ahead your patron saint Buhari also procured fake order from cct to suspend cjn so the rest has become history.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by AuroraB(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nukilia:
Watching the North burn quietly grin
;DNo loud am wink
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Kay25(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good for sanusi payback time for all he did to Gej
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by abraham01emma01: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gaduje you have power to dethrone Emirs.
God in heaven will surely disgrace him
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Aidejay(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ehyah! See how traditional institutions have been rubbished
Firstly the emir did this to himself but it's saddening to see an alledged criminal executing punishment for a crime
Traditional rulers are meant to shy away from partisanship and governor's are meant to shy away from accepting bribes.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Afolabimills(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ole jati jati
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Conceptman: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na una Sabi o
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Jman06(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ganduje is taking this matter too far. Elections have come and gone and fortunately for him, him won! So, why not let Sanusi be
He seems to forget that his tenure as governor ends in 2023 and that whatever actions he take against Sanusi can be corrected by the governor.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Femijohn198: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ganduje remember you met sanusi there on the throne before you came,focus on your work the people voted you.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by healthserve(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
AreaFada2:

Nor be small thing o. Till now Buhari & EFCC have not trace $50 billion Sanusi alleged GEJ stole. Instead they are using monies individual official stole (like they have been doing since 1960) to detract Jonathan. Soon zombies will blame the millions in Gandollar's babariga on Jonathan. grin grin cheesy cheesy

May God take care of our enemies like he does to GEJ's enemies. Amen!

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by healthserve(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
BOBAN2710:

YOUR STUPIDITY IS LIKE Z WORLD EXTRA ORDINARY EVERY DAY.

Break your phone grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by RamseyBolton: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
2023, he should get ready for jail. It is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Banter1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
POWER is TRANSIENT so is LIFE. You Won't Be In That Position Forever. Enjoy it While it Last GANDOLAR

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
What's wrong with Ganduje?
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by mynaijadj(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sanusi will now be wishing for the patient and long suffering GEJ

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Baamm(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ajimobi tried this constituted Authority moronic gimmicks in Ibadan and look at him today...sent into political oblivion... elective post end after 4 years while Sanusi is till death. Let him try it and see.. 2023 is around the corner

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Dmano: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
That's their own cup of tea,but this Candular self
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by queenolofofo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
ok
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Mrexcell(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
gbengress1:
The Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, on Thursday said he has received a letter from 35 civil society organisations calling for the immediate dethronement of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi, for disobedience to constituted authority.

Mr Ganduje’s spokesperson, Abba Anwar, in a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES said the CSOs are concerned that Mr Sanusi is making efforts to create a state within a state.

Mr Anwar did not list the 35 CSOs but said their request was signed by Ibrahim Ali, described as the chairman of the coalition.

Mr Ganduje has sought to whittle down the influence of Mr Sanusi by creating four new emirates and appointing first-class emirs for them.

Before the new law was put in place, the emir of Kano was the only first-class emir in the state.

Mr Ganduje has defended his actions saying it was in meeting with the popular demand of residents of the state.

Critics, however, say Mr Ganduje is moving against Mr Sanusi because the latter was critical of his government and did not support his re-election.

In his statement, Mr Anwar did not indicate if the governor would commence the process to dethrone Mr Sanusi and when that would be done.

Below is Mr Anwar’s full statement.

Kano Emirates: Gov. Ganduje Receives Letter From CSOs Urging For Immediate Dethronement of Emir Sanusi II

Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state has received a letter from a coalition of 35 civil society groups urging him to, in the interest of protecting the sanctity of the rule of law, and the mandate given to him by Kano electorate, as a matter of urgency, start the process of dethroning the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II.

The letter titled “Kano State Emirate Council Law, 2019 : Demand Letter” states clearly that, “The coalition of 35 Civil Society Groups under the above-mentioned group (UMBRELLA OF KANO CONCERNED CIVIL SOCIETY GROUPS) are curiously studying the unfolding events in the running of Kano State affairs especially in recent time, as it relates to the lingering face-off between the Government of Kano State on one hand and the Emir of Kano on the other hand.”
Reminding specifically that, matters that arose from the aftermath of Kano State High Court decision nullifying the Kano State Emirate Council Law, that was enacted by the State House of Assembly, which eventually paved way for the enactment of another Law, creating additional 4 First Class Emirates, which also empowers the Governor to take disciplinary measures against any erring emir, “…should be effected,” according to the letter.

The letter was signed by Comrade Ibrahim Ali, Chairman of the Coalition, which continues that, “Soon afterwards, the same Law which repeals all the existing Emirate Councils Laws, and consolidates it in the Kano State Emirate Council Law 2019, was again been challenged first by the purportedly 5 kingmakers from one of the 5 Emirates established by the said law.”

The letter lamented that, even the “…second litigation was initiated by the so-called Kano State Elders who indulged their group in their understanding that, the Law was aimed at distorting 1000 years of heritage or thereafter of Kano.”

After narrating all the disagreed areas in the letter, the group demands that, “That the action of the Emir of Kano Malam Muhammadu Sanusi II of continued undermining the constituted authority of the government of Kano State and its organs, is not only unconstitutional, but is an effort to create a state within a state. Which no responsible leadership will tolerate and allow to remain unabated.”

After dismissing the “Kano Elders” claim in making reference to “1000 years of heritage” the group deems it to say that that position was diversionary and only an attempt to derail from the reality, “…that the so-called elders making reference to 1000 years old heritage are completely derailing from the reality.”

They suggested that “With the recent decision of Kano State High Court, His Excellency shall proceed and ensure the full take-off of the Council of Emirs in the State. So as to stop the current distraction and generation of controversy.”

The letter seeks that, “If the Emir of Kano fails to submit to the authority of the government of Kano State, we call on the Governor of Kano State on the strongest term, to act strictly in accordance with the provision of Kano Emirate Council Law 2019 in order to heed the state forward.”

They concluded that they hope their demands and recommendations get the governor’s attention, noting and further necessary action, as provided by the Law establishing all the 4 Emirates in the state.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/369053-ive-received-request-to-dethrone-emir-sanusi-ganduje.html

It's a welcomed development this is going to benefit the south.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by lereinter(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
What's holding you motherfucker
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by chukwuibuipob: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
sad serves Emir Sanusi rite.FBN staff wey he ruined their career nor go forget him.Even Malams on the street can't forget him in hurry
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Olude193: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
Barawo..

You can tell us this one..

But when you were receiving the requests to collect bribes you didn't tell Nigerians
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by izubext007: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
A P C Mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.