Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (53565 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by BigBizzy(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Serves Sanusi right.....ntooorrrr
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by akdjr(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2019
I still don't understand the rationale behind government control of our traditional institution. The throne of a king is sacred and done in a traditional manner. Government interference is an absurd.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by randyhoff: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2019
So are u going to go ahead in dethroning him before he creates another state in your state?
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by DaVader: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2019
This nigga has forgotten how is transient. The power hand change and you only have four years fam, anything can happen ma nigga. Trend with caution
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by texazzpete(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2019
AstralBody:

Oh I see,how many vision has he seen,on the huge stealing going on,in this administration that are made of saints?

How much oversight will he have over this administration when he’s not in Government.
He was the CBN Governor and an FEC member under GEJ.

People spent good money to educate you. So embarrassing and disappointing for you to display this critical lack of common sense in your comments here, just because of partisan politics.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by anonimi: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2019
pmclogistics:
Sanusi ought to be the Governor of Kano state and not the Emir someone somewhere is trying to dethrone

They are all together with zero interest of the people at heart except for posturing to garner sympathy of the oppressed every now & then.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

1 Like

Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by AstralBody: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2019
texazzpete:

How much oversight will he have over this administration when he’s not in Government.
He was the CBN Governor and an FEC member under GEJ.

People spent good money to educate you. So embarrassing and disappointing for you to display this critical lack of common sense in your comments here, just because of partisan politics.

U can think whatever u want. He saw everything bad then because he was mischievous. Karma will treat his fucckup very well. tonguetongue
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by texazzpete(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2019
AstralBody:

U can think whatever u want. He saw everything bad then because he was mischievous. Karma will treat his fucckup very well. tonguetongue

Same way it treated Atiku , eh?
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by AstralBody: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2019
texazzpete:

Same way it treated Atiku , eh?
Exactly,Sariki n Deno inclusive! Tinubu is now at the receiving end.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sermwell:

you are either ignorant of Nigerian laws establishing traditional institutions in Nigeria or you are just being childish!! Oba of Benin will only continue to enjoy his stool as long as he is in the good books of the governor of state. If the oba bites more than he can chew, he can be sent packing by the governor! If you talk about traditional spiritual powers, I will ask you where were those powers during the British massacre of Benin kingdom in 1877??

British sacked the entire Nigeria. So sharrap
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Gracemadeit(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
That is what politics can do? Politics is no respecter of persons. Politics can make a biological brothers fight or even kill each other, how much more if that person is not your family. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by biggy26: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
gbengress1:
Na serious prayer my brother
According to el rufai, people from their tribe don't forgive.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
history repeating itself again.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by OLADEZY(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
really reducing the influence of monarchs
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Legendguru: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
healthserve:
Ganduje or rather Gandollar has forgotten about work

Suddenly all Jonathan's enemies are getting the fall, one by one by one. grin grin grin grin Chineke me zioku God of GEJ strong
Oga all this can't bring the drunkard thief back to Villa. he is gone forever and no regrets of voting him out. According to your mental daftness, anyone who didn't vote your stupid ogogoro thief is his enemy. Is it tyranny or democracy that everyone must support your corrupt thief?
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Roozzaay(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some bad steps the Emir took to attained the throne is finally coming back in form of Gandollar to haunt him. cry cry
May Gandollar fail sha.
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Roozzaay(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Oga all this can't bring the drunkard thief back to Villa. he is gone forever and no regrets of voting him out. According to your mental daftness, anyone who didn't vote your stupid ogogoro thief is his enemy. Is it tyranny or democracy that everyone must support your corrupt thief?

Don't mind him. Going by his reasoning, so falls awaits over 15m Nigerians that voted against PGEJ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by Southsoul: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
the God of Jonathan is very much strong and alive vengeance belongs to him
Re: I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje by jonneljonn(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
rubbish governor who only knows how tosteal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.