Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3421 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: .. by dawnomike(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sorry about that dear... Try to put yourself together and move on. Better men are out there!
Re: .. by ojun50(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
My sister na two chances you won enter so oooooh no be one chances

3 Likes

Re: .. by Blissbath(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
He is married

2 Likes

Re: .. by spirul77: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
it's now left for you to do your own investigations, he may not be lieing and he also may be lieing so don't conclude yet, persuade him to take you to his house, check his friends and friends of friends on facebook and check his pics on phones, drill him with questions.

4 Likes

Re: .. by LadySarah: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Craseman grin grin
Shine your eyes well well.
He insisted on knowing your house the same day he met you but his own is at the Bermuda Triangle

17 Likes

Re: .. by kazyhm(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nonsense story.........fiancé without proposal and engagement ring

And is he an uber driver ?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
....They need someone who is married..

Omo see job requirement........

20 Likes

Re: .. by apparentlylaw(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jobless married man
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
He's married o.. Please japa from that man before someone pours u acid grin

1 Like

Re: .. by GOFRONT(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
This one is not even in a hurry to taste from your Kittycat.....You even went as far as setting his Pendulum into Oscillation just to ascertain how curvy and weighty it may be.....

Dude must really be a Cold blooded fela!!

6 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
He's definitely not married but out to scam you. A married man who's cheating won't put-on matching Polo with you. He hasn't taken you to his house 'cause he's squatting. grin

Here are my conclusions from your write-up.

1. You come off needy. Like someone who has never been loved by a guy and wants to experience what's like. You're calling a guy you don't know where he lives your "Fiance?". How old are you sef? grin I guess the guy took notice of this and wants to capitalize on it.

2. The 'No sex before marriage' thing is a simple psych game to gain your trust. Make you feel it's not what he's after, he's different from other guys while he gets you madly in love with him. When that is fulfilled, he gets what he wants which isn't sex and disappears. He may not even be into you. grin

.3. Saving for Canada is the real deal. The guy is too fast and that should've been a pointer to you.

My advise, love yourself. Don't let the need for marriage and love drive you into the wrong hands. These things will come naturally and genuinely at the right time.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Olami90: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
It seem everything is happening so fast than it should be (more like there is something he hiding).

Collection of gifts/goodies and outings will make you lose concentration and sense of reasoning. You ought to have tune it down in other to pay attention to necessary things.
(I am sure if not for the CV, you won't pause and ask questions but continue to receive and be smiling till you are caged. smh)

Don't allow pressure of settling down make you miss the signs.

3 Likes

Re: .. by chigoizie7(m): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
That cv he gave you, ee no get address? What about his friends? Him no get friends?

4 Likes

Re: .. by Betakeshi: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: .. by Peterosky(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
My dear do not base your conclusion on his marital status on his CV. He may not be married after all. What you have to understand is that there are some employers who believe that marital status gives you the sense of responsibility unlike the singles. I started answering married in my office 15years back before I got married. So do your investigations appropriately to avoid mistakes. A man who is not in a hurry to get you laid may have a long term plan with you for sure.
Best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: .. by purehustle101(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pure format
Re: .. by flames007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
So you mean he's married ?? Without you
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He's definitely not married but out to scam you. A married man who's cheating won't put-on matching Polo with you. He hasn't taken you to his house 'cause he's squatting. grin

Here are my conclusions from your write-up.

1. You come off needy. Like someone who has never been loved by a guy and wants to experience what's like. You're calling a guy you don't know where he lives your "Fiance?". How old are you sef? grin I guess the guy took notice of this and wants to capitalize on it.

2. The 'No sex before marriage' thing is a simple psych game to gain your trust. Make you feel it's not what he's after, he's different from other guys while he gets you madly in love with him. When that is fulfilled, he gets what he wants which isn't sex and disappears. He may not even be into you. grin

.3. Saving for Canada is the real deal. The guy is too fast and that should've been a pointer to you.

My advise, love yourself. Don't let the need for marriage and love drive you into the wrong hands. These things will come naturally and genuinely at the right time.
he's been much more than a fiance. Quit the judgemental attitude . You 're so dumb for saying I come off needy. Watch it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
LadyBeee:
he's been much more than a fiance. Quit the judgemental attitude
Obviously, you see him as a husband. Some guys are that good at fooling dumb ladies like you. Well, since he's much more than a fiance, why don't you know where he lives?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Peterosky:
My dear do not base your conclusion on his marital status on his CV. He may not be married after all. What you have to understand is that there are some employers who believe that marital status gives you the sense of responsibility unlike the singles. I started answering married in my office 15years back before I got married. So do your investigations appropriately to avoid mistakes. A man who is not in a hurry to get you laid may have a long term plan with you for sure.
Best of luck.
No, the guy definitely isn't interested in her body but something more.

He may not have a home but living with friends too. That's how some guys in the island operate, (packaging).

I'm not also writing out the possibility of him being genuine too.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
kingkakaone:

No, the guy definitely isn't interested in her body but something more.

He may not have a home but living with friends too. That's how some guys in the island operate, (packaging).

I'm not also writing out the possibility of him being genuine too.

the island ain't his base
Re: .. by SirMichael1: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lmao. The guy wants to use you for yahoo.

But frankly, I think he's telling the truth. Besides, why do you want to read or discover your own answer aside what he has told you??
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
LadyBeee:
he's been much more than a fiance. Quit the judgemental attitude . You 're so dumb for saying I come off needy. Watch it
LadyBeee:
you are very stupid. You dumb immature son of a bitch or a bitch if u re female. I asked for advice but that doesn't mean I will take any insult from anyone. You idiot.
Okay, I'll ignore the abuse 'cause I understand your ego has been bruised. Next time, when demanding for advise, be prepared 'cause you're going to hear the hard truth which will inevitably hurt you. I apologize if my choice of words did hurt you, but indeed you're needy. Your actions points to that.

How can a man you don't know where he lives be your fiancé and you don't think you're needy? Were you thinking that the second a man tells you his intentions are for marriage, he automatically becomes a fiancé? Ladies like you will never learn and you're your own problem. Assuming your parents were the ones questioning you now, would you proudly tell them that? Can't you see that there's something amiss in your relationship with the guy? He comes to you when it's convenient for him 'cause he's concealing something from you and you're cool 'cause he showers you love when he visits. That thing you just described, is that what 'Love' is? You better wake up before it's too late for you.

6 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Peterosky:
Best of luck.
Thanks a lot
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Okay, I'll ignore the abuse 'cause I understand your ego has been bruised. Next time, when demanding for advise, be prepared 'cause you're going to hear the hard truth which will inevitably hurt you. I apologize if my choice of words did hurt you, but indeed you're needy. Your actions points to that.

How can a man you don't know where he lives be your fiancé and you don't think you're needy? Ladies like you will never learn and you're your own problem. Assuming your parents were the ones questioning you now, would you proudly tell them that? Can't you see that there's something amiss in your relationship with the guy? He comes to you when it's convenient for him 'cause he's concealing something from you and you're cool 'cause he showers you love when he visits. That thing you just described, is that what 'Love' is? You better wake up before it's too late for you.
I see him as someone much more than a boyfriend. Deal with it. I prefer to call him my fiance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021 / Valentine Proposal ;) / Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.